Re: A Mclaren kan beat dis peece of shit

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by ModsAreAssholes, Aug 9, 2002.

1. A Mclaren kan beat dis peece of shit

Mustangs are for #%$s and women. They r 2 slo 4 me. **** ford. Yo, #$%# chevy 2. American carz r slo. Mclarens ah da bomm!

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsAreAssholes</i>
    <b>Mustangs are for #%$s and women. They r 2 slo 4 me. **** ford. Yo, #$%# chevy 2. American carz r slo. Mclarens ah da bomm!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're funny! I assume you're one of those liars who claims they have a McLaren! or maybe your also one of the many hundreds on this forum who have 1000hp Supras! Get a life *****! The Boss and the ZL-1 could whip the shit out of the McLaren!<!-- Signature -->

3. there iz not an american car anywhere that could even finish on the same lap as tha mclaren so #$%# off mofo<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsAreAssholes</i>
    <b>Mustangs are for #%$s and women. They r 2 slo 4 me. **** ford. Yo, #$%# chevy 2. American carz r slo. Mclarens ah da bomm!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're funny! I assume you're one of those liars who claims they have a McLaren! or maybe your also one of the many hundreds on this forum who have 1000hp Supras! Get a life *****! The Boss and the ZL-1 could whip the shit out of the McLaren!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It's not nice to yell at retarded people.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsAreAssholes</i>
    <b>Mustangs are for #%$s and women. They r 2 slo 4 me. **** ford. Yo, #$%# chevy 2. American carz r slo. Mclarens ah da bomm!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->bed time!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>
    <b>there iz not an american car anywhere that could even finish on the same lap as tha mclaren so #$%# off mofo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->GT40. Consistant LeMans winner.

Lingenfelter Corvette. 0-60 in 1.9 sec 100mph under 5 sec
    G rated at over 1.00

Mcwhat?<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>
    <b>there iz not an american car anywhere that could even finish on the same lap as tha mclaren so #$%# off mofo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->GT40. Consistant LeMans winner.

G rated at over 1.00

Mcwhat?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Lingenfelter Corvette beat fighter Jet ( one of the Blue Angels )to 60mph!!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>
    <b>there iz not an american car anywhere that could even finish on the same lap as tha mclaren so #$%# off mofo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

SaleenS7 would.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stang87</i>
    <b>well not all american cars suck wow bout the viper gtsr or the gts and the acr or the dodge hemmi dart or the 60 mustang or the 69 vette any mor cause there is a whole list so shut the hell up got it

p.s your dealing with AMERICAN muscle cars here</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The 1960 mustang was pretty fast? What were the specs, stang87?<!-- Signature -->

10. I think it has around 500 horse adn 500 torque. greatest mustang of all time!!

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cobra Man</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>

G rated at over 1.00

Mcwhat?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Lingenfelter Corvette beat fighter Jet ( one of the Blue Angels )to 60mph!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I caught that episode on Discovery. Awesome.<!-- Signature -->

12. Man... a 1960 Mustang must be rare. The prototype came out in 1963, so... I'm just joking. I'm sure he meant the 60's Mustangs.

Yeah - a $1 Million McLaren could probably beat this car. But with $1 Million, I could buy 30 of these cars. Or, I could buy 1 Cobra and put $964,000 worth of modifications in to it, and run 5's like John Force's Mustang.

13. yo my boy suki right yo no usa shit car can beat da mclarin f1 it fast as hell be runnin 200 miles pur owir yo

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BrownDoggie</i>
    <b>Man... a 1960 Mustang must be rare. The prototype came out in 1963, so... I'm just joking. I'm sure he meant the 60's Mustangs.

Yeah - a $1 Million McLaren could probably beat this car. But with $1 Million, I could buy 30 of these cars. Or, I could buy 1 Cobra and put $964,000 worth of modifications in to it, and run 5's like John Force's Mustang.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Thats True.<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsAreCunts</i>
    <b>yo my boy suki right yo no usa shit car can beat da mclarin f1 it fast as hell be runnin 200 miles pur owir yo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->LEARN HOW TO SPERK ENGLISH ( what are you hooked on phonics )<!-- Signature -->

16. Yeah..please do learn how to speak English. And yeah, there are a few American cars that can hang with the McLaren F1. Dragstrip, Boss. Lingenfelter TT. Track? Ford GT, Saleen S7. Wow...and what's this? The most expensive of those is less than half of the F1. -.-'