Re: A True SuperCar.

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by Z24_Cavalier, Aug 9, 2002.

1. it's nice looking has great performance yeah i would say it deserves to be a supercar 8 p

2. Great car, but cavalier boy, those cars #$%#in suck. I'm sorry, but they are terrible

3. Why you think they're terrible ? How much Saleen Sr you Drove ?

You're already got a drive licence ?

Or you're still test cars in your video game ?<!-- Signature -->

4. Oops ! I think I post a wrong message here !

Excuse me Japan4GTA the message above was not intended to you.

Thanks.<!-- Signature -->

5. This car is a true supercar. What else can do 202mph stock? Ford never ceases to amaze me!

Long Live Fords

6. Bull SHit
    Its no super car,it doesnt perform like a lambourghini
    A viper looks better and is just as fast and at half the cost!!
    Yall are stupid!!

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from yazy yazborn</i>
    <b>Bull SHit
    Its no super car,it doesnt perform like a lambourghini
    A viper looks better and is just as fast and at half the cost!!
    Yall are stupid!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are stupid , no Lambo has the same handling than this car.

to everybody : this vs the Tuscan R , winner ?

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FordLuver86</i>
    <b>This car is a true supercar. What else can do 202mph stock? Ford never ceases to amaze me!

Long Live Fords</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhh dude...hate to break it to you....but saleens arent stock. I know this may be a shock to you, but its ok. <!-- Signature -->

9. uhh, i hate to break it to you too, but saleens are stock, they are production cars. yes its a "tuner" but it still is stock from the factory rated at 202 mph