Re: A vipers better

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by GreatPorsche, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You are stupid! Lamborghinis are sooo much better than crappy, American Vipers. Dodge suck, think about what your comparing before you actually compare them. Vipers can't even last on a track with a lamborghini, the freakin' engine would catch on fire!

2. A vipers better

A tnt king snake viper goes the samespeed and isnt as expenseive and also the hennesey venom viper can go 234MPH so all of you people who think lambo diablos are better your wrong

3. king snake is right. The viper is the best car out there. espically the svs viper. no lambo can beat one of those things

4. u can't really compare and after market car to a stock car.
    NEwayz how good are those vipers around a track?

5. I'd love to have I hennesy Venom Twin-turbo..hell I belive it runs 0-60 in about 2.4 sec or so. cost about 150, 000 depending on what you get with it. However, I believe Lambo has the looks...especially when it comes to interior-wise...and the back end of a lmbo looks a lot better to me than that of the venom...but hell the venom looks kickass just the same... If I was ever to become a rich SOB, those would prob be two of the cars that I would by..for one venom..just to fly my ass by cops for fun..sitting behind a lovely amount of hp...and the lambo..well hell Tyson didn't get far out running the cops in his..who the hell else owned one? Then agin he was just a stupid ass..I would buy the Diablo..just cause it's just so damn sexy, with it's tight ass, vertical doors, and V12 eng...damn I'd probably trn it on at night just to go to sleep to the sound of its eng..that is if the fumes weren't toxic.

6. it seems to me that very few people actually think about what they are comparing before they compare. the Diablo and the Viper are in two different classes. not only that, but the Vipers you speak of are significantly modified, whereas this particular Diablo is not. the TNT king snake and the Hennessey Venom viper you are talking about have 777 bhp and 800 bhp respectively. that roughly 250-300 bhp more than the diablo. not to mention that viper engines are generally 1-2 litres bigger than the Diablo's engine. they just don't compare. put a stock viper next to a stock diablo and the diablo is a better car. to be quite honest, not even the most modded of vipers can be distinguished as exotic, like the diablo. and looking at it from an aspect other than performance, the diablo is a much more beautiful car IMHO. alot more heads will turn to catch a glimpse of a diablo rolling down the strip than will for any kind of viper...

7. Your the man Sunny. People who place a viper and diablo in the same class are ignorant. Domestic cars are S***.

8. A viper could probally beat a lambo on a drag strip but on a track ehhh thats a toytally different story. Like sunny said vipers and lambos are two totally different classes. Liken sun said put a stock diablo next to a stock viper diablo will kick it butt. Lamborghini a exotic car kinda like a buggati but a viper domestic. A lot more people are gonna turn heads when you show up in a diablo then in a viper. And wich has better handling that can make all the difference on a track. Also how good is a viper engine if the valves suck well thwn what does 800hp mean, diablos and murcielago have some of the best engine out there.<!-- Signature -->

9. wut the #$%# u sain amercain cars r piece of shits e.g. corvette it is a piece of shit and lamborghini is 100 times better

10. Did you parents sign you up in this forum. I think you have to be 10 years old or more to use this service.<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tiberius</i>
    <b>I'd love to have I hennesy Venom Twin-turbo..hell I belive it runs 0-60 in about 2.4 sec or so. cost about 150, 000 depending on what you get with it. However, I believe Lambo has the looks...especially when it comes to interior-wise...and the back end of a lmbo looks a lot better to me than that of the venom...but hell the venom looks kickass just the same... If I was ever to become a rich SOB, those would prob be two of the cars that I would by..for one venom..just to fly my ass by cops for fun..sitting behind a lovely amount of hp...and the lambo..well hell Tyson didn't get far out running the cops in his..who the hell else owned one? Then agin he was just a stupid ass..I would buy the Diablo..just cause it's just so damn sexy, with it's tight ass, vertical doors, and V12 eng...damn I'd probably trn it on at night just to go to sleep to the sound of its eng..that is if the fumes weren't toxic.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->wrong dumb ass, the tires used to get those numbers WERE NOT STREET LEGAL, look into it yourself. so technically its not. in similar tests when it was driven with street legal tires, it ran 0-60 in the high 3's due to major traction and lunch difficulties. and please, i'd take any lambo over a viper, not that the viper isnt an awesome car, its just hey, its a lamborghini, and this car is a work of art, i think we can both agree on this. plus its unfair to compare tuned cars to stock, if u twin turbo charged this, who would be faster? uh huh. besides, for 50 grand i would rather buy a 1040hp veilside supra. its a lot faster and IMO better looking then the viper<!-- Signature -->

12. HUH?!?!?!?!?!?! You can't compare a stock car to a modified car, that just doesn't make sense. I could go out and buy one and have some one soupe it up and go out and spank some Vipers around!!!!

13. Vipers rock no matter what you guys say...it is the best AMERICAN made sports car out there right now...Lambos are great cars and everything...but to make them even better the need to put a 6 speed manual in the monster to make it 110% better...but the lambo would likely lose to a viper if they both were stock because the vipers got an extra gear....but if you add a gear to the lambo then its gonna leave the viper in the dust....

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jthomp01</i>
    <b>Vipers rock no matter what you guys say...it is the best AMERICAN made sports car out there right now...Lambos are great cars and everything...but to make them even better the need to put a 6 speed manual in the monster to make it 110% better...but the lambo would likely lose to a viper if they both were stock because the vipers got an extra gear....but if you add a gear to the lambo then its gonna leave the viper in the dust....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> you are stupid!!!!! the # of gears means nothing, it is all about how the gearing is set. if you have more gears then you will have to shift more. if you knew anything about cars and the way they work, u would know that muscle cars either have 4 speed autos or manuals or 3 speed manuals, and they never have to shift, that means you will have a longer ride without feeling the jerk of the shift. put a 6 speed in the lambo it would be exactly the same.<!-- Signature -->

15. tnt would get burned they suck compared to a lamborghini diablo vt roadster millenium ur so #$%#ing stupid
    all of u ARE!

16. u r the dumbest motha #$%#a
    vipers r cool but they suck compared to a lambo

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FERRARI DUDE</i>
    <b>shut up lambs are way better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->First of all, no one is going to shut up,so you shut up. Second of all, you might want to take a look at the price tag on a lambo. Dollar per dollar, the Viper is better.

18. Ok .. calm down u ignorant people... (not all just some)... So what if the engine size of a Viper is bigger.. these days is about technology with displacement.. not just displacement.. DIABLO over Viper any day.. Now about the Viper being the best American Sportscar.. I dont think so.. The henessy might make good numbers to you.. but to me the numbers are weak .. To me the Best American Sportscar is without a doubt the C5 Vette.. Put it this way.. that Henessy's Mods are Really high.. yet it runs 1/4 miles in 10.7 seconds... 10.7 seconds for a souped up car is just plain weak.. plus it costs 160,000 a little more and you can buy a Diablo... However the lingenfelter 725hp Twin Turbo vette .. even though it has less Horsepower and smaller engine and less cylinders.. it manages to pull off much more impressive numbers than the VIper on Street legal tires and an Automatic transmission.. thats right 1/4 mile in 9.52 seconds on street legal tires and an automatic... and the price? Only the price of a stock Viper and you keep your warranty.

Vipers just dont got what it takes. sorry guys

19. however this started...dont bring any Corvette into this cuz that shit got beat by a VW W12

20. Lets get this straight...
    A Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster is arguably the zenith of automotive styling (if not design), From the Stealthy air intake scopes to the Scissor doors, this car is as beautiful as a car can get. It wouldn't be surprising if Marcello Gandini (the designer) was a direct decendant of Michelagnelo, for their works are in the same rank. And then there is that exhaust note, The Exhaust Note. Words canot do justice do the melodious roar of an Italian V12. True, there may be some minor imperfections, such as poor rear view, the lack of a 6th gear, and unpredictable manners at high speeds, not to mention the price. But that's what exotic sportscars are about: Gorgeous Styling, Killer Performance, an an out-and-out feel.
    A Viper on the other hand, fast as it may be, is not as fast as a Lamborghini (let us not get into tuner business, because you can get a lambo with a 1000 hp or so, and drive it to trader joe's to get some organic yoghurt). As for the aesthetics factor, I guess it is not even worth debating that the Diablo is hands down far more beautiful than the Dodge, just like most would agree that Maria-Grazia Cuccinotta is sexier than Aunt Hilda at the Carrow's in some town in Georgia. The Viper may be abuot a third of the Diablo's price, but it is evident. The Dodge's exhaust not is no better than an old Harley's, and although it goes fast, it does so in a very barbaric, uncivilized manner. Whereas the Diablo goes faster, and does it with the beauty and grace of a Sicilian supermodel.
    CASE CLOSED.

21. You guys are forgetting that the viper dominated the tracks for many years in many categories such as endurance, drag and even the tourismo series dont under estimate good old american manufacturing because if american engineering sucks so bad how the hell did they win WW2? Besides anyone with a 6th grade education knows that all american cars are made in canada, and canada built the canadarm and the worlds most advanced (and largest) oil rig. Has an Italy ever built a space arm or a oil rig no in fact they built shit weapons for the brits in WW2 and they would have been wiped off the face of the earth if it wasnt for the americans so keep your Damn diablo i want to support the land of the free and the home of good ol kick ass horse power.

Besides viper gets better gas milage and is cheaper to insure and it has cool speakers outside the car and it is faster and i think it looks way better then a glorified box with a crap load of metal work done to it. Besides you cant take a Lambo in a parking lot you hit a speed bumb you loose your bumper and well the bottom 3inchs of your car

crappy.

22. Idiot, Havent you ever heard of the lamborghini Coatl--top speed of 386kph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Well, the first thing i gotta say is, the tnt is a f*cking american made car. With the lamborghini you are getting the overseas italian quality. You get the retards that are making the viper when you buy one.

24. Viper sucks balls

25. SewerMonster, it is indeed funny to see how gung-ho you are getting about this. "land of the free" and all that ignorant yuppie-talk. The question is not which is a better country, but which is a better car. As for your stupid claims of American Engineering and all its contributions to making this a free world, you might wanna take a look at the fact that over 60% of all Allied AirJet-Fighters were built by Ettore Bugatti, an Italian who settled in France. Mind you, his were the only jets that rivalled the Teutonic ones.
    But thats besides the point.
    The Point is, and excuse me for using such harsh terms, a viper is just another crappy american car with an engine the size of a refrigerator. If there is any American Car that is worth even mentioing in the supercar calibre, it is a Vette Z06. But even that is no match for a diablo.
    I tell you, it is ignorant, stubborn hicks like you, because of which america finds it so difficult to make a decent car.