Re: all amreican cars suck, japan and european cars rule.

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by theGTRgod, Aug 10, 2002.

1. american cars are SHITHEAPS<!-- Signature -->

2. all amreican cars suck, japan and european cars rule.

American cars are known for their high hp and great 1/4 mile times, but when it comes to proformance and handling european cars rule.

3. but you still suck<!-- Signature -->

4. Man, why does new members always have to start something ugly?

We don't appreciate that kinda thrash here, man... Take your flamming somewhere else... And cut that name short!<!-- Signature -->

5. He's right though... American cars ARE known for High HP and Great 1/4 Mile... Japanese cars and European cars are known for their STELLAR Handling and comfort, and reliability, and what-not!<!-- Signature -->

6. Why drink and drive,when you can smoke and fly

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b>Man, why does new members always have to start something ugly?

We don't appreciate that kinda thrash here, man... Take your flamming somewhere else... And cut that name short!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yeah your right....

8. HA HA HA... Muscle cars like the corvette, not only out perform many cars $50 thousand(plus), but have better handling than many of them. I must admit that Japan, actually only toyota is any good, and even then it is only good at engines. Even then, JAP cars SUCK. Yall people need to learn some stuff about cars before you start talking about which is better. American Muscle man.

9. We are here longer than you, obviously you are the one who should learn a lot of stuff before speaking in this Forum... Bet you haven't even seen a Skyline, have you... Back your argument with some proof, man... We don't need what you think here, we need what you have seen... And I mean personally seen it! Until then, go to your muscle forum...<!-- Signature -->

10. american muscle man... yea sure. grow up buddy. who needs to know about cars. check your self. first off jap craps suck. i dont like jap shit. all about the euro. the fastest the best. your gay ass american car is known for its high hp and fast 1/4. man please. any euro would #$%# up you high hp. your corvette and viper. man whats up with these names. what does viper make the car sound faster. to me it sounds gayer. corvette out preform .. pffffffff. that corvette of yours wont last for more then 3-4 years. dont start talking about how "AMERICAN CARS ARE THE BEST AND LAST THE LONGEST" because i fart longer then a corvette lasts

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>He's right though... American cars ARE known for High HP and Great 1/4 Mile... Japanese cars and European cars are known for their STELLAR Handling and comfort, and reliability, and what-not!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you know your right i cant wait to get all cozy in my super lux honda. or maybe a raced out skyline. i bet they are real reliable when you are using nos, the parts probably last forever<!-- Signature -->

12. first of all, not all American cars suck, because da Saleen is hype shyte, so lay off, ppl may not like ford but, the Saleen catches my eye. I can go both ways because japanese cars are seriously tight, considering the look, designs, and ideas that can be used to create a mod of ur choice. The fast and the furious proves my point because, to me it doesn't matter what the speed or quarter mile is *only if u drag*, but if you are a casual everyday driver, you wouldn't be going crazy speeds unless the cops are behind you. Skylines are hype, anyone that talks trash should take into consideration that it is not all bout the top speed of the car...itz the whole thing *preformance*, i'm fourteen and even I know about these things, people have their own tastes in cars, it should be left at that, they shouldn't be talkin shit bout their "enemy" car just because they don't like it.

Peace<!-- Signature -->

13. American cars are built for different purposes to Japanese and European cars. Look at Nascar and all that, they are made to reach very high speeds and that's about it. The Blitz Skyline not only reaches phenomenal speeds it can back them up with the amazing handling which it's known for. This would destroy ANY american car around the Nurburgring and that's a real test for any car.

14. Finally, some new members with excellent manners and open-minded...<!-- Signature -->

15. All Domestic suck, imports will always dominate. The best is a 1986 Toyota Trueno.

16. ok, serisouly, anyone who makes makes an ignorant comment like, "Jap crap sucks, or American cars suck!!" i don't care where they work they should not be in these forums. I've only been a memeber since mid October and it really frustrates me when members with 3 posts come in with the unintelligent nonsnense. This car is amazing i don't care how you look at it. Ask anyone who knows anything about cars and they;ll tell you the same. Tiff Needel (if you don't know who he is look him up) says the skyline is one of THE best driving cars on the planet, everyone who has ever driven one says the same.

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b>We are here longer than you, obviously you are the one who should learn a lot of stuff before speaking in this Forum... Bet you haven't even seen a Skyline, have you... Back your argument with some proof, man... We don't need what you think here, we need what you have seen... And I mean personally seen it! Until then, go to your muscle forum...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->dude, it dosent mather if you have seen a skyline or not it makes no difrence, you dont have more knowledge just because your seen a skyline, personaly i have not seen a skyline but i`l bet i know more about cars than most 14yearolds. for all you know he could be working at a ferrari dealership or something! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But not many people as open minded as you are...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thats maybe true...

18. Dont hate me for this, but i am 14 too, but unlike some, i have reason, and a fair amount of knowledge. Al of you peeps that hate on a countries cars, read my quote at the bottom. Also, every country has every kind of car. Jap cars have good family cars like a civic or accord, but so does the US, like a probe, Euros have pugeots and stuff like that. As for trucks, Us has tons, many jap companies are now makin trucks and have plans for full sized ones. i dunno bout euro in the truck part. also each place has luxury, mercedes, lexus and acura are all examples. if i havent made my point yet jesus, you are the biggest block head in the world and need to stop bein car-racist, its pointless.<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b>We are here longer than you, obviously you are the one who should learn a lot of stuff before speaking in this Forum... Bet you haven't even seen a Skyline, have you... Back your argument with some proof, man... We don't need what you think here, we need what you have seen... And I mean personally seen it! Until then, go to your muscle forum...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->dude, it dosent mather if you have seen a skyline or not it makes no difrence, you dont have more knowledge just because your seen a skyline, personaly i have not seen a skyline but i`l bet i know more about cars than most 14yearolds. for all you know he could be working at a ferrari dealership or something!

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b>We are here longer than you, obviously you are the one who should learn a lot of stuff before speaking in this Forum... Bet you haven't even seen a Skyline, have you... Back your argument with some proof, man... We don't need what you think here, we need what you have seen... And I mean personally seen it! Until then, go to your muscle forum...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->dude, it dosent mather if you have seen a skyline or not it makes no difrence, you dont have more knowledge just because your seen a skyline, personaly i have not seen a skyline but i`l bet i know more about cars than most 14yearolds. for all you know he could be working at a ferrari dealership or something! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But not many people as open minded as you are...<!-- Signature -->

21. Why is it that every forum has to degregate to this childish bullsh*t. If you like a car, provide REAL reasons why. Dont just say "Euro cars are best, american big engines inefficient, ricers...haha". A car is great due to its performance, styling, etc. Where a car comes from doesn't matter as much as the car itself. Everyone needs to learn about the car and provide real arguments to support there opinions.

PS. Just because this website allows you to write a comment however you want to doesn't mean that you should sound illiterate. Try to write at atleast the 3rd grade level<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b>Finally, some new members with excellent manners and open-minded...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YarRacing</i>
    <b>Man, why does new members always have to start something ugly?

We don't appreciate that kinda thrash here, man... Take your flamming somewhere else... And cut that name short!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

a few more posts can not make you an expert, idiot!

23. What a loser, he spelled American wrong.<!-- Signature -->

24. Corvettes don't last? Corvettes don't handle? Vipers aren't fast? Some of you people aren't very smart at all.. I see PLENTY of old Corvettes driving around... Most of them are all beat up.. Which means they can take a beating and keep going..This is a nice car yes, but no need to bash on American cars.. and how AREN'T Vipers fast? I mean 190mph top speed ( close to 190 atleast ) and 1/4 in low 12's...and how can't it handle? I mean you get the Euro Spec Viper there and the 360 Modena barely beats it in a track.. BTW the Euro Spec Viper only has 406hp and no ABS...and for the Corvette not handling.. lol thats funny..It just MATCHES the GT3 on a track..and beats the 360 Modena.. But let me guess, the Skyline can beat all of them on a track? ( im talking stock )... But yes im sure this particular Skyline can beat every car I listed.. Pretty easily at that..<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorvetteZ06BadAss</i>
    <b>Corvettes don't last? Corvettes don't handle? Vipers aren't fast? Some of you people aren't very smart at all.. I see PLENTY of old Corvettes driving around... Most of them are all beat up.. Which means they can take a beating and keep going..This is a nice car yes, but no need to bash on American cars.. and how AREN'T Vipers fast? I mean 190mph top speed ( close to 190 atleast ) and 1/4 in low 12's...and how can't it handle? I mean you get the Euro Spec Viper there and the 360 Modena barely beats it in a track.. BTW the Euro Spec Viper only has 406hp and no ABS...and for the Corvette not handling.. lol thats funny..It just MATCHES the GT3 on a track..and beats the 360 Modena.. But let me guess, the Skyline can beat all of them on a track? ( im talking stock )... But yes im sure this particular Skyline can beat every car I listed.. Pretty easily at that..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The 911 GT3 is a flat 6 3.6L of 360hp , not a V8 5.7L of 400+hp.

406hp DIN = 450hp SAE !!!
    So the engine is the same in the EU than in the US !!