Re: all imports suck

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by fenix4116, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Yes, stock imports are slow but its the aftermarket that makes them the best!

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PoweredbyM</i>
    <b>First off an M3 and a NSX arent even in the same category, $80k 2 seater 280hp waist of money vs $50k M3 which holds 4 and has 333hp. I like the S2000 as a matter of fact i love the S2000 its one of the most fun cars i have ever driven, but seriously why do all u kids think a 1.6 litre engnine is fast? Is there some sort of disease with these hondas? A Mountain Dew bottle is bigger than a honda engine but still u think a civic si is so groundbreaking.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

listen here old man...we kids think that a 1.6 litre is so fast cuz we make it that way with our next to impossible to earn cash. im sorry that we cant afford the real sports cars like M3's and S2000's. Unless I go join the rest of the kids in my neighborhood that deal drugs, I won't be able to afford good cars until I have a real job. So back off and enjoy the show we "kids who think 1.6 litre engines are fast", make them fast, attractive, and down right loveable.
    ,.l.. o(>_<)o ..l., By the way, I'm the kid in the '94 Civic that blew by your Volvo on the highway the other day.<!-- Signature -->

3. last time i checked, toyota was kickin' the most ass in the SUV market, and if i'm not wrong, toyota is an IMPORT so it is all about imports...

4. Wow..."all imports suck"? i never knew. and u dont even tell us why they suck. so im gonna be just as inconsiderate as u and say " ALL DOMESTIC CARS SUCK!!!" see thats just like what u said, and i didnt state any facts either. and ALL imports? what about the Mclaren f1, fererri f50, bugatti,
    ? or is he talking about jap cars? if he is then what about the cerumo 1 supra, castrol supra, or the top secret suprs? well i think who ever thinks all other cars suck is really insecure, just because america doesnt make the best cars doesnt mean u have to say "all imports suck". a ton of imports are better than american cars. yes american cars are better at some things but the jap cars are better then american cars in ways too. and most imports werent made for high speed or large engines, they were made to save money for gas and were low priced and they actually are worth it. american cars were made to compete, so they have big displacment engines, huge hp, etc. now, in japan they have to follow laws of how big their engines can be and how much hp they can have, its not because they suck, its because they have to follow the rules.
    now just think if a american cars had a limit for engine size and hp. then we would be even and nobody would say that...maybe. the fact of somebody saying that "all impors suck" is in a way racist and insecure (because they cant stand that another car is better than theirs). now if u read this entire post and agree, i thank you, and next time think about how stupid u sound when u say something like"all imports suck"

5. all imports suck, lol. go kill yaself. you #$%#ing cracka ass whiteboys wit ya #$%#ing crappy ass cars that that noone actually buys. dont be mad at the japanese enginners who made they cars so reliable and look so hot. dont be mad because their cars actually sell at the #$%#ing dealerships. i live in brooklyn, and no matter where i go, all i see is nissans, hondas, acuras, lexus',toyotas, subarus, bmws, benzs, etc etc. which are all what, oh yeah i almost forgot, foriegn cars. and if you try to come wit acura and lexus are not foriegn cars, then why are they owned by japanese cars. if it wasnt for the foriegn car market they would only be fords, lincolns, cadillacs, chevys, pontiacs, kias, gmcs and mercurys on american roads and that would really suck. you ignorant bastards need to stop criticizing every car because i know that half of yall dont know shit about cars and most of yall probably dont even own one. till the next time, shut the #$%# up and go play wit fire.

6. And you drive a.........Well I drive a 1999 Honda accord v6. And I've had some other cars as well, but none of them were like my Honda. Face it, Hondas are more reliable and have a lot better built quality then almost all American cars. They might not be as fast as the high performance American cars, but then again top speed and 0-60 don't win races. Think about that next time you make fun of a Honda.

7. Why don't we all stop whining about foreign or homemade automobiles. I personally have driven German, American and Japanese Cars and you know which one I liked best? My Eclipse GS-Turbo that runs a quarter mile in high 14's (stock I might add) And saying that certain foreign cars suck are ignorant. All Automotive companies make top end and low end cars to sell to both ends of the financial spectrum, The neon and the focus are perfect examples of American CRAP. All I'm saying is that it is pointless to make fun of foreign cars. I am gunna drive whatever gets me the most bang for my buck and my Eclipse does that better then any car I have yet to drive, but I am not ignorant to the point where I would not drive a car just because it is made somewhere else and none of you should be that ignorant either. If you claim to be a valid car enthusiast you should enjoy all cars not just the ones made in your country

8. Why don't we all stop whining about foreign or homemade automobiles. I personally have driven German, American and Japanese Cars and you know which one I liked best? My Eclipse GS-Turbo that runs a quarter mile in high 14's (stock I might add) And saying that certain foreign cars suck are ignorant. All Automotive companies make top end and low end cars to sell to both ends of the financial spectrum, The neon and the focus are perfect examples of American CRAP. All I'm saying is that it is pointless to make fun of foreign cars. I am gunna drive whatever gets me the most bang for my buck and my Eclipse does that better then any car I have yet to drive, but I am not ignorant to the point where I would not drive a car just because it is made somewhere else and none of you should be that ignorant either. If you claim to be a valid car enthusiast you should enjoy all cars not just the ones made in your country

9. Yes neon does suck, but teh focus is pretty good. It's made in Europe.

10. eclipsegst, no need to post ur msg twice...we got it the first time (well atleast i did)

I still don't understand why some of you think imports suck, is it cuz u think they're slow? is that all?

11. Well the really problem is that they never drive one so they automatically think they suck....

12. Try driving a Camaro or Trans-Am fast on a twisty B.C. road, then you'll know why the Civic is far better than either of the two cars.

BTW - could you buy and modify a Trans-Am for under $7,000 and get it to run 12.5 in the 1/4? no? didn't think so. Guess what? you can with an EF chassis Civic.

13. speaking of not knowing anything about cars, Kia is Korean, NOT American.