Re: all thats need is a 2 stage nos kit and a sony sound system

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by mkiv98, Aug 10, 2002.

1. im only 14 year old, whats double clutching?

2. #2 1q2w3e, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    the fastest rotory in Australia runs a 7.9 its in a series 6 RX7 I think at the moment. There's quite a few tuners who better each other every few weeks. One of the biggest is at www.pacperformance.com.au if you want to see some crazy rotors.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blown2000outback</i>
    <b>just like the one the fast and the furious</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good movie

4. firstly to dump a bigger turbo or nos on a car you need to do some pritty expencive engine mods wether it be a rotor or piston engine you'll atleast need to lower your compression and put carbonfiber or metal gaskets through it stronger internals all round (forged pistons etc.) big exhaust, upgrade your inlet system to get lots of air flow oversized injectors, big fuel pumps, new computer system to run it all and after all this unless you were drag racing and trying for a record you wouldnt need nos because you would have enough power to wipt most cars off the road as it is. as for sony sound systems i cant put into words how much they suk go something like focal DLS earthquake sound stream they will all woop in quality and spl levels.

5. I was wondering wat that Blue CAr Was<!-- Signature -->

6. Sony sucks ass why would you even say that?

7. all thats need is a 2 stage nos kit and a sony sound system

just like the one the fast and the furious

8. forget the nos and sound, just strip all but the nessasary, dump the turbo's and fit a t5 hybrid turbo (good for 800bhp)
    i've driven one like that does a 9sec quater<!-- Signature -->

9. Bottles are for babies

Dude you're a tool.. such a rice boy.. "Fast and the furious is coooool man!!!".. First off, if you can't make power out of this motor without nitrous then you shouldn't be touching a car. Second off, Fast and the Furious had some cool cars in it, but was a very cheesy movie, incredibly unrealistic and pathetic if you ask me. "Not double-clutching like you're supposed to".. give me a break, you don't double-clutch unless you're driving an old race car without synchros, and even then, you only really do it when you're downshifting. They just take a bunch of cool sounding words and use them to make the movie sound cool. It was a terrible disappointment if you ask me.

10. tru, but for the average joe blow who doesnt even know what double clutching is, the nice cars and fast chases/races were kick ass

well thats ur opinion<!-- Signature -->

11. The only thing this car needs is a place in the US Mazda showrooms.

12. also, why a sony sound system? Sony makes horrible car audio products, yeah they look cool, but they suck, their recievers skip all the time, and their subs well, Xplod, it's not only a name, it's a performance. Theur subs are awful. Why not get some infinity speakers, and a JL audio sub or two?

13. First of all this car doesn't need nitrous, you're asking for it if you put it in, it'll blow the seals and your gaskets like you wouldn't believe, I've seen someone blowing a rotary up like that and it's not pretty, second of all Sony sells mass produced stuff, it's not top end, try getting a 3 or 4 Boston Acoustics or Focals with a pair of kicker 6×9's

14. all you ppl dont know anything about this car it should not be striped of all the essentials all you have to do is install a trust T88 34D turbo rated at 900hp of flow and GTR intercooler upgrade injectors do some mild dowing new multi plate OSGIKEN clutch and then a decent gearbox like a hollinger 6spd and a twin stage direct port nitrous system and all this should be good for about 1000 rear wheel horse power and a sub 9 second time at the moment i am working on this project and have had the dyno rolling at 875.38 horse power without the nos!!

15. Why are you even on this website if you think the movie Fast and Furious is some car-builder's gospel?

16. Tight as #$%# hope they keep making em

17. NOS kit??
    well...it's a good idea for drag races like those in fast and furious.....but the RX-7 is famed for it's agility in tight street/mountain corners and tremendous handling and I would pretty much prefer it this way coz there ain't much straight roads in urban.
    For me....I would prefer having an intercooler system...and a bodykit from veilside....that'll work and look as awesome...:0

18. Hmmm... Actually, neither the McLaren GTR F1, nor the Lamborghini Diablo, nor the TVR Tuscan Speed 12, nor the Ferrari F60, nor the VW W12 are american. Okay, there are also a few real fast cars coming from the US like the Viper or the Vector and the Z06 but they are only among the fastest. They never were and never will be the fastest.

As for me, I've never enjoyed a movie like the Fast and Furious. I saw it 2 times and it'll be the first movie I'll buy on DVD.

Sony sound systems truly suck, their top receivers are only worth a try. But there are some real good ones like DLS, Focal, Phase Linear and Polk combined with Celestra amps which bring real sound in every car. Believe me, I have a system in my car from these components. The Celestra is a match for the best high-end home cinema amplifiers.

Last but not least, we should realize it does not matter where a car comes from. There will always be a faster one...

19. the fast and the furious was a cheesy movie, but damn those cars were nice!! actually a veilside limited edition supra could beat practically any ferrari. If you guyz think the RX-7 is a piece of crap then you dont know what a good car is. how about 0-60 in 5.1 seconds? And like bmwm3 said when the hell do you need to go that fast? give me a really nice looking car with moderate amount of horsepower and im happy

20. sure, then sell it, and get a car i can drive one in a while

21. Your a loser

lovinrx7s you are so full of it ferrari's are the best cars ever made your probably one of those #%$s that like american cars. American cars suck they last 1/2 as long as an european or any other country's car. Also toyota supras are the best tuner cars you can buy without putting a new engine in it.

22. #22 Cobra R Stinger, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    HEY ALL YOU FAST AND THE FURIOUS WANABE'S NEED TO SHUT UP
    i SEEN THE MOVIE IT WAS WAK THEY ONLY REASON I WENT TO SE IT WAS THE RX-7.THE RX-7 IN THE MOVIE ONLY HAD 255HP JUS BECAUSE IT HAD STICKERs AND RIMS DOESNT MEAN ITS FAST.AND THE STUPID ASS THAT MADE THIS TOPIC IS WANABE RACER HE'S GONA BLOW HIS APEX SEALs AND GASKIT IF HE PUTS NOS IN THE cAR BECAUSE HE DUMB AND HE DOESNT NOE HOW TO DRIVE.
    go TO www.howstuffworks.com and search rotary if you wana learn about the rx-7 engine an what you can and cant put in it.<!-- Signature -->

23. How dar you insult the car like that. mother #$%#er. I'd say, how about no Nitrous, #$%# sony because they suck, and get some real performance. What the #$%# are trying to say anyway. Nobody calls it a "Stage 2", #$%#in idiot.

24. What up with all you guy sAYing SONY sucks man.The Sony Explode
    Sound system is really cool Only thing is that it over heats.

DONT HATE ON SONY <!-- Signature -->

25. u suck,wannabe!!!i bet u dont know shit bout cars.<!-- Signature -->