Re: all thats need is a 2 stage nos kit and a sony sound system

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by mkiv98, Aug 10, 2002.

1. you know the NOS would blow the engine after 3 uses, right? it would tear the apex seals right off the rotor. and remember, the fast and the furious was a movie. don't believe me? then you try to put NOS on a rx-7, and then we'll see what you think this car needs. plus, kenwood sound systems are better

2. if it had a 2 stage NOS kit, it would blow up the car and the person driving it. in rotary, the engines spin. if it spins to fast, it will break down very easliy

3. I HATE FAST AND FURIOUS! ITS THE GAYEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD! IT TURNED EVERYONE INTO R1CERS! LETS GO SOUP UP OUR BERETTA'S NOW!

4. this car is good enough without NOS...it just needs alittle tuning...i wouldnt soup it up over 500hp

5. man...ever since F & the F came out all people are doing is comparing the rx-7 and the supra...it's gettin old!:O

6. Re: Bottles are for babies

I've said it once and I'll say it again, F & F isn't cool

7. Without reading the second post I will assume you are one of the people who get there info from The Fast and The Furious.

Fisrt, it was an Alpine system.
    Second, I will read these posts now.

8. That system wasn't so great though

9. I know I wouldn't buy it.
    I'll stick with my 2 INFINITY Kappa Perfect 12.1 over anything.

10. Hey Nissan Skyliner did u know u had the last post in every RX-7 disscussion today. I think it is awesome. Too bad Now I have the last post 3 times now sorry.

I know you don't care but anyway HAHA

11. I have to buy a new system for my car, I think one of them is broken

12. What is broken your infinitys?
    I know they do Blow easily if you have the wrong ohm load or over maxx watt power them, but they can easily hold more than 350 rms.

13. No, One of the speakers isn't working, I forgot the name of it, but it's stock, from the Lexus IS300

14. I think that they have pioneers becasue my cousin has a lexus is300, and thats what i think i remeber seein in it. All you need to do is go to walmart and go buy a replacment for 20$ or you can go to a sound shop and buy a good one for like 50-80$. No big deal. Or it could be that the wiring is cut or unplugged. Try taking the speaker out first and hooking it up to a house stero to see if it works.

15. Well I was planning to get some new speakers with Sub Woofers because the ones in the IS300, I dont find them that good

16. A quick overall tip for speakers.

Budget=Sony
    Quality=Infinity
    Sound pressure level(SPL)=Rockford

Those are 3 companies that could fit your needs.
    If you need any more help msg in here or any other forum that we bump into each other.

17. I was gonna go for some Pioneers but now that you mentioned Sony, I think I might go for them

18. The silver ones look nice.

19. I saw these red ones that looked pretty good

20. Isn't answering "ok" considered as spam?

21. Sorry, but I was saying ok to you liking the red ones.

22. I thought you were a moderator and would ban me or sumthing.