Re: all thats need is a 2 stage nos kit and a sony sound system

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by mkiv98, Aug 10, 2002.

1. No, I'm not a moderator

2. Didn't you say you wnated to become one?

3. Yeah I do but I gots to most likely get to know the other mods

4. go to website discussion and get alot of karma

5. Karma doesn't have nothing to do with it, I know a member that has well over 400 Karma and isn't a Mod

6. You can do lots of things with Karma

7. If you wanna run nitrous thats your choice. Just make sure that you don't lean the motor out.

Before doing that though I would concentrate on tuning the car to get the most out of it without the nitrous. You can pull close to 400rwhp out of the stock twins so I would concentrate on doing that.

There are other things that you can do like going to a single turbo. You can spin a good size turbo like a TO4R without having to porting the motor out.

I suggest that you stay away from carbon fiber apex seals because those are designed for race cars that get rebuilt all the time. They are good because they don't harm the motor in anyway but in return you're gonna be replacing them because they wear fast.

When it comes to sound systems its all about your personal preference. You can go with sony or any other company. As long as you don't do a hack job when installing the stuff its not gonna sound like crap. If all you want to do is listen to decent sound and once in a while shake the car next to you, theres nothing wrong with going with a walmart system. Of course theres a limit on the sound quality but its all about what you're looking for.

Before you start modding your car you need to make sure your car is up to par as it is. Vacuum hoses are notorious for going bad in the FD and theres about a million of them. One goes bad and there goes your idle.