Re: all thats need is a 2 stage nos kit and a sony sound system

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by mkiv98, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the fast and the furious was a cheesy movie, but damn those cars were nice!! actually a veilside limited edition supra could beat practically any ferrari. If you guyz think the RX-7 is a piece of crap then you dont know what a good car is. how about 0-60 in 5.1 seconds? And like bmwm3 said when the hell do you need to go that fast? give me a really nice looking car with moderate amount of horsepower and im happy

2. sure, then sell it, and get a car i can drive one in a while

3. Your a loser

lovinrx7s you are so full of it ferrari's are the best cars ever made your probably one of those #%$s that like american cars. American cars suck they last 1/2 as long as an european or any other country's car. Also toyota supras are the best tuner cars you can buy without putting a new engine in it.

4. #54 Cobra R Stinger, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    HEY ALL YOU FAST AND THE FURIOUS WANABE'S NEED TO SHUT UP
    i SEEN THE MOVIE IT WAS WAK THEY ONLY REASON I WENT TO SE IT WAS THE RX-7.THE RX-7 IN THE MOVIE ONLY HAD 255HP JUS BECAUSE IT HAD STICKERs AND RIMS DOESNT MEAN ITS FAST.AND THE STUPID ASS THAT MADE THIS TOPIC IS WANABE RACER HE'S GONA BLOW HIS APEX SEALs AND GASKIT IF HE PUTS NOS IN THE cAR BECAUSE HE DUMB AND HE DOESNT NOE HOW TO DRIVE.
    go TO www.howstuffworks.com and search rotary if you wana learn about the rx-7 engine an what you can and cant put in it.<!-- Signature -->

5. What up with all you guy sAYing SONY sucks man.The Sony Explode
    Sound system is really cool Only thing is that it over heats.

DONT HATE ON SONY <!-- Signature -->

6. do u even know wat NOS stands for??!?!?ppl lik u make me sick.<!-- Signature -->

7. Dude Who Is you Callin Wanabe?<!-- Signature -->

8. people dont read it when you type to much.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. LIT FUNKY ONE STOP WATCHING FAST AND THE FURIOUS
    "PRAY TO THE CAR GOD" PLEASE sHUT UP

<!-- Signature -->

10. i think a supra could beat a ferrari but at the end of the day the other guys still driving a ferrari

11. Ferrari over rx7 anytime
    you can sell the ferrari and tune the rx<!-- Signature -->

12. what this car needs is a little redesigning to make it more like its superior "the supra." Supra's are the best cars!

13. #63 1q2w3e, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    the fastest rotory in Australia runs a 7.9 its in a series 6 RX7 I think at the moment. There's quite a few tuners who better each other every few weeks. One of the biggest is at www.pacperformance.com.au if you want to see some crazy rotors.

14. **** Stupras The rx7 will kill get !

Got Rotary<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Your a loser

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BWILSON</i>
    <b>lovinrx7s you are so full of it ferrari's are the best cars ever made your probably one of those #%$s that like american cars. American cars suck they last 1/2 as long as an european or any other country's car. Also toyota supras are the best tuner cars you can buy without putting a new engine in it.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i hate all american cars exept or Vette's...im a japan tuner person

16. RRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
    Mr.japan tunner .<!-- Signature -->

17. This is a cool car. I'm not about compacts though. I prefer Vette's. They are a little more expensive but, they are better stock than the rx-7, they don't need upgrades(they'll do around 4 seconds 0-60 and 1/4 mile around 9) you would have to upgrade any compact to do that. The Vettes have virtually no major flaw, handling is good, good acceleration and top speed; but then there's always a problem, money. Now for some people(like me) it is not 2 much of a problem. this is a good car, but you would have to do some work on it to challenge!

18. But do they handle, like go around corner's and stop? Paint aint everything if can't do all three.

19. for those who say that european cars are so good and reliable and such great engineering, you must be lucky. I have a 1991 audi and i have a world of problems. The car idles very low, loses power, accelerates slowly, sounds bad, and gets about 10 mpg although it is an i5. And i cannot afford to get it fixed because parts and labor on this car cost so much. I will always stick to american from now on.

20. the stock vette runs a 9 down the 1/4? What are you smoking

21. Man I hate Vetts but the guy is right the 2002 vetts have 404 hp stock they do 0-60 in about 4 secs and can do 1/4 in about 10-11 secs.
    But I still Go With Mazda If I spend The Same Amount of money he did On a Vett I could get more hp on a rx7.

Got Rotary ¿?<!-- Signature -->

22. your kidding right? A car with less power than a Porsche GT2 and the same weight manages to run that time when a GT2 runs 11.8-12.0 et times. No way there that quick and for the same money an rx7 would beat it yes. Corvettes are nice and all, but they ain't a 10-11 second car.

23. hey ferarri you say that in fast and the furious the supra would not win, remember that that supra is a 10 second car, that ferarri would have been smoked by the supra.

Speak into the microphone ssquid brain<!-- Signature -->

24. Sony speakers r all show and no go, put some focals, alpines or kickers in and you'll be laughing. Stuff the nos, strengthen the internals and upgrade the fuel system etc and bolt on a intercooler and replace the standard turbos with twin HKS 3240's or bolt on a single trust T88H 34D(high flow version) and you'll be laughin. there r plenty of rx-7s in japan running this both of these combos that run high 9 second on street tyres!

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ReDLinEPoRsChE</i>
    <b>Man I hate Vetts but the guy is right the 2002 vetts have 404 hp stock they do 0-60 in about 4 secs and can do 1/4 in about 10-11 secs.
    But I still Go With Mazda If I spend The Same Amount of money he did On a Vett I could get more hp on a rx7.

Got Rotary ¿?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

do you have any idea how fast 10-11 sec 1/4 miles are?

stock Z06's run high 12's (meaning 12.9) if your a VERY good driver.