Re: Amazing

Discussion in '2000 Marcos Mantis GT' started by Emandah22, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Amazing

This is DEFINETLY an amazing car.

2. it's amazing that I have never seen or even heard of one of these!<!-- Signature -->

3. I love the back of it.<!-- Signature -->

4. Their idiots for stopping production, and to AntonyA9, Bently is better than Rolls-Royce!

5. Styling Wise, it looks like a Viper with warts.<!-- Signature -->

6. THis is one of the true big hearted sports cars

7. i think that this car is #$%#ing awesome, one of the best british supercars out there. definitely want one, now if we could only start a fund???

8. As far as I know the sound of this hog is supposed to be the loudest of all supercars. When it participated in Le Mans, you were barely able to hear the speakers when one of these passed !!! Extreme !!!<!-- Signature -->

9. This car is definatley phat but it looks like a wannabe dodge viper.

10. Ok forget the comparisons with the Viper. This was a cool hand built roadster. If you can get one because it handles better than a viper and on the gt circuit it often beats it.

11. Hasn't Marcos gone bankrupt this year? Shame because this was one of the best supercars in the world. Handels great!<!-- Signature -->

12. It reminds me of a viper

13. Although the front looks like a viper, it still is a a great looking car, because they tried to copy the best, cuz viper still looks better. But the back of his car really cool, inside too.<!-- Signature -->

14. i got a viper but i think i'd rather have one of these.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vanquish</i>
    <b>I have always wanted to see one of these, the aerodynamics have to be some of the best in the world, better than the exige!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i don't think so, neways, is a very very nice car though<!-- Signature -->

16. WHY I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE TALKING FROM YOUR POSTERIOR! SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT VIPERS!! BEING A VIPER FAN OF IS JUST A WAY TO DISGUISE YOUR LACK OF SPORTS CAR KNOWLEDGE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! I WOULD DEFINATELY RATHER HAVE A MANTIS THAN A STUPIDASS VIPER!<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>it's amazing that I have never seen or even heard of one of these!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

its a government conspiracy and they're keeping it under wraps because it would shame the viper... :><!-- Signature -->