Re: American LeMans?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 360 GT' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. American LeMans?

The 360 GT should compete in the American LeMans. 360 can give some good racing against the M3s,911s, Vipers, Corvettes, etc.<!-- Signature -->

2. Yes, they should compete there, but it would only be in direct competition with the GT3-RS's, as BMW has pulled out of the GT class, citing unfavorable rule changes, and the Corvette, Saleen, and Viper are in the GTS class, where the 550GT may compete.<!-- Signature -->

3. I think it could beet a M3 or a 911.<!-- Signature -->

4. it actually is competing in the American Le Mans and the Rolex 24- its been at the 12 hrs of Sebring and others, but it hasn't done too good

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>The 360 GT should compete in the American LeMans. 360 can give some good racing against the M3s,911s, Vipers, Corvettes, etc.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This car can't beat Vipers as you can see in the european FIA GT.

It's in another class 'cos this engine is too small and unpowered (comparing competition Modenas x competition Vipers)...

The car to fight Vipers is F550 Maranello, but they have too less power and they're losing allways...

Check FIA GT. (Euro GT Championship)

Viper V10 8.000cc

Modena V8 3.600 cc

The Hp doesn't matter here because they both will be modified to race...

So with Viper you start with a V10 8.000 to modify...and with Modena, you start with some of the smaller V8 of the market, a V8 3.600.

This means that Modenas has already been modified enough (from factory) to make that small 3.600cc reachs 400hp... it's at the maximum possible for that small engine. If you make more modifications the engine will blow.

But a V10 8.000 with 400hp, like the Viper engine is at the begining...you will start from it to begin the mofifications...

And don't you forget that the Modena engine has nothing in comon with the F1 engine, right ?

The "F1 Modena" is a fake. F1 engines reach 18000 rpm while modenas can't reach 9000rpm. F1 uses V10 and V12 engines while Modena is with a poor V8...Modena is the "shitest" Ferrari ever made in the '90s...<!-- Signature -->

6. All they need to do is work on reliability an this car will rule all!<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>
    <b>
    The "F1 Modena" is a fake. F1 engines reach 18000 rpm while modenas can't reach 9000rpm. F1 uses V10 and V12 engines while Modena is with a poor V8...Modena is the "shitest" Ferrari ever made in the '90s...</b><!-- END QUOTE -->

Shittiest?! have you forgot that this is the cheapest ferrari you can buy, yet still has Maranello performance? poor V8? F1 cars cost between $1,000,000-$2,000,000 to make, dont even begin to compare these two!<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>The 360 GT should compete in the American LeMans. 360 can give some good racing against the M3s,911s, Vipers, Corvettes, etc.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This car can't beat Vipers as you can see in the european FIA GT.

It's in another class 'cos this engine is too small and unpowered (comparing competition Modenas x competition Vipers)...

The car to fight Vipers is F550 Maranello, but they have too less power and they're losing allways...

Check FIA GT. (Euro GT Championship)

Viper V10 8.000cc

Modena V8 3.600 cc

The Hp doesn't matter here because they both will be modified to race...

So with Viper you start with a V10 8.000 to modify...and with Modena, you start with some of the smaller V8 of the market, a V8 3.600.

This means that Modenas has already been modified enough (from factory) to make that small 3.600cc reachs 400hp... it's at the maximum possible for that small engine. If you make more modifications the engine will blow.

But a V10 8.000 with 400hp, like the Viper engine is at the begining...you will start from it to begin the mofifications...

And don't you forget that the Modena engine has nothing in comon with the F1 engine, right ?

The "F1 Modena" is a fake. F1 engines reach 18000 rpm while modenas can't reach 9000rpm. F1 uses V10 and V12 engines while Modena is with a poor V8...Modena is the "shitest" Ferrari ever made in the '90s...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Shittiest?! This is the cheapest ferrari you can buy yet still has Maranello performance! poor V8? F1 cars cost between 1.5-2.5 million to make, dont even begin to compare those two!<!-- Signature -->

9. I was a 360 Modena x 550 Maranello, right ?

Read the text, buddy.

It's the worse Ferrari of the '90s...Better now ? Worse ?

And it DON'T have the 550 Maranello performance !

Look REAL races and burn your chart specs...

Check FIA GT or another GT CHAMPIONSHIP, please...

REAL races are completelly diferent from straight line 'cool' specs...<!-- Signature -->

10. It does...

11. Yea i know Sebring has already happened but the 360 didn't do bad in it.