Re: American patriotism

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by tiger005, Aug 9, 2002.

1. SvSi Viper said it best. Won't you people ever learn?! Are are you just ignorant? There is NO replacement for displacement! The bigger the cylinder, the more potential it has for making power. There is no arguing that. It is a scientific fact. If someone tries to argue against that, I pity you for wasting your time.<!-- Signature -->

2. We already covered this, SvSi, you ignorant fool. Yes stock for stock, the Viper wins but in terms of upgrade potential, I don't think so. Stop talking out of your ass because you're just further proving my point of being a dumb patriotic yank.

The facts are straight, Skylines can upgrade because of the way their body is designed allowing for many modifications to be able to be performed. Also, as Deug pointed out, Skylines are also much cheaper to upgrade as well so there's really no competition in that department.

Shut up SvSi and get your facts straight.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>The facts are straight, Skylines can upgrade because of the way their body is designed allowing for many modifications to be able to be performed. Also, as Deug pointed out, Skylines are also much cheaper to upgrade as well so there's really no competition in that department. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Please, elaborate on that. I would like to know how since the body (what does the body have to do with upgrades?! I could have sworn the engine was the part that gave the car power) is designed a certain, perfect way, that it can handle more upgrades than that of an engine over 3 times bigger. You seem like you have so much knowledge (yea, right), explain it genius.

And yes, deug did point out that it is cheaper, and I acknowledged that. And, as Guibo pointed out, give the Viper the same amount of time as the Skyline and the Viper could be cheaper to upgrade than the Skyline.

For someone who has 5 screen names to make themselves look superior and agree with themselves, I don't think I (or anyone for that matter) will be taking you to seriously in the future.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Ok first of all, stop acting like an ass and bringing that up because I'm telling you for the last time, it's not real and the IP's didn't match either, and you know it so shut up and grow the #$%# up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well, the IP's did match, and the mod's, who know exactly where each screen name comes from, say they all come from the same city.

And to add to the already excessive amount of proof, here is another sample. Looks like you dug yourself a deeper hole with this post.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Remember, the Skyline's shape allows for the whole thing to be taken apart and put back together quite easilty like a giant Lego block. The car, like many lego blocks, can be grouped with many other blocks and stick together well. The same thing applies here. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hmm, sound familiar to anyone? Why don't I just post a part of a reply by someone with the screen name of TheRushingPlay

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TheRushingPlay</i>
    <b>Here's something you should know kid, the Skyline is the most upgradeable car in the world. It's like lego. You can take it apart and configure it in many ways very easily and at a very cheap rate. That's why it's called "The King of Upgrades", because this car sees no limit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I rest my case. You can say all you want about you not being the same person, and ignoring everything, but the proof is there. Hehehe, sorry pal. No one in their right mind would believe you, unless you make another screen name to agree with you again, LOL.<!-- Signature -->

5. No see, here's where I don't contradict myself, I already mentioned that I the guy(s) is/are copying me and mimicking what I say. When I said the King of upgrades, they said king of upgrades. I previously had mentioned it to be like a lego block and so you here Rushingplay saying it. So don't try to make something out of nothing because you haven't added any new information, you're just repeating on the past. Also, the Mods can say what they want because I look outside the Window and I don't see some Canadian city, I see Detroit, the Renaissance Center, the Fisher Tower, Baye Street, etc. This is where I live, what are you saying, that Detroit is really Vancouver?

Also, my extensive and in-depth proof of the Skyline having upgrade potential sure shut u up didn't it? Of course, you're not gonna take too lightly to this so I can't wait to here your response.

6. Do you have a digital camera? You could silence us doubters so easily...

7. You're doing it again, ranting and ranting and ranting and blah blah blah...

What the hell do you mean you won? Where did you win? And you're saying I'm mad? Lol, my cool is at an all-time high because you really are weak, trust me, you're not accomplishing anything on me except for the fact that you're convinving some mindless idiots to believe your bullshit. As for the jackass, in all likelihood it's you because you have an attitude problem and in the battle to see who get's banned first, trust me on this buddy, it's gonna be you because of pessimistic views on others.

So you wanna play the car game rookie? All you said was that you know more. Well, prove it then we'll talk.

8. I feel upset about your post 550. This labels all americans. it is not true. Of course almost everyone is gonna be bias about there own countrys cars. I didnt read the 4 pages of crap, but don't be grouping all americans together. I know the entire car world doesnt revolve around america, crap most companys wont even bring their cars over. Well thats it...<!-- Signature -->

9. He's not even American. He lives in British Columbia, Canada. I guess he is just jealous of our country or something, so he has to try to find flaws in it.

I am actually having fun with him. Him arguing that an engine 3 times smaller has more upgrade potential than the Viper is hilarious. He doesn't realize how retarded he really is.<!-- Signature -->

10. I can't believe that hes still fighting it, hes made himself look like such a wanker,

550, give up, admit it and move on, you have no idea how stupid you look,

lol.<!-- Signature -->

11. Retarded? Just how stupid you can get truly amazes me, and the fact that you can swoop down so low making yourself sound like an ass is also quite hilarious because you're playing a game you can't win. And it's gonna be even funnier if you reply by repeating the same thing you've been repeating numerous times about continuing to have different identities and not knowing anything about cars and yadda yadda yadda. You're a rookie, face it. You can't think or come up with anything new to say and so you keep repeating your pathetic lame-ass comments. I get it, you think I'm the same people but you haven't proved it except for your "alleged" matching IP's which Legend showed that they didn't. Can you get any dumber? Your limited to the amount of witty comments you can think of and you reply to people who completely shut you down by calling them "retards" or "asses" and then add by calling them stupid. Well kudos to you and your immature brain imitating that of a five year old. My kid cousin could probably outsmart you in nearly every aspect, I'm serious because you really are that dumb. And you're calling me and others, the retards? Buddy, don't contradict and make a fool of yourself because your attempts to defame me aren't working especially when I really am not the same person. This whole debate and arguement is getting really old and tiring because you're too hard headed and brain dead so it's pointless to continue and carry on with this. Nothing's being accomplished and I'm not getting to post much regarding other cars. Grow the #$%# up and mature kid, and grow a penis and go get laid.

You not understanding a single thing about my explanation just further explains your stupidit. Read it again and you'll find the section about the twin turbo engine and the design of the car. Read that and if you still have questions, feel free to ask but don't make an ass of yourself doing so.

And tumblerman, in response to your post, you're absolutely right, not all Americans are this way but if you read the entire post, you'll see I wasn't writing to criticize ALL Americans. My point of arguement was that there are far too many Americans (far more than others coming from other countries) who are blind supporters of their cars and not knowing why or for what particular reason. That's what this whole post is about. They should shut up and be more open-minded.

12. Oh yeah and LiquidChild, the amount of times you've said Wanker just makes me question what you like to do during your spare time.

Then there's Seansvette. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
    Tsk tsk.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>You're doing it again, ranting and ranting and ranting and blah blah blah...

What the hell do you mean you won? Where did you win? And you're saying I'm mad? Lol, my cool is at an all-time high because you really are weak, trust me, you're not accomplishing anything on me except for the fact that you're convinving some mindless idiots to believe your bullshit. As for the jackass, in all likelihood it's you because you have an attitude problem and in the battle to see who get's banned first, trust me on this buddy, it's gonna be you because of pessimistic views on others.

So you wanna play the car game rookie? All you said was that you know more. Well, prove it then we'll talk.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok, If I had absolutely no proof what-so-ever, and was just claiming that you were the same person, it would be different. But thats not the case. I have proof, straight from the moderator, who said you are all the same person. Why would he lie? And all you do is say over and over again you aren't the same person, providing no proof of your claims. Who will believe you? I am accomplishing a lot more than you are. I provided proof, you have not. Plus, you have the history of being a dumbass, having no idea what you are talking about, and have been proven wrong by Guibo, myself, and many, many others on many accounts, so no one is going to believe you. Oh, and I won't get banned. I have done nothing wrong. Just state to everyone that you are the same person as those other 4 screen names and to not incorporate them as different people. You will get banned long before me, for having those comments about sexuality. Who brings that up anyway? You, because you are <b>that</b> stupid. And obviously very, very mad for me bringing out the truth.

All you can say over and over is mindless crap, about you not being the same person, with no proof backing up your claim. NONE! And you expect people to believe you? When I have lots of proof? Get your head checked.

Yea, how exactly do you want me to prove my knowledge about cars? Lay down everything I know right here, right now? Kid, that would take days. Grow up.<!-- Signature -->

14. 550, please listen to everyone, just admit it and move on.<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LiquidChild</i>
    <b>550, please listen to everyone, just admit it and move on.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do you expect anything less from this moron? LOL. Don't worry about him LiquidChild, just another youngin roaming the forums.<!-- Signature -->

16. You have proof straight from the moderator. Read what he wrote again idiot. The last IP (mine) doesn't match you stupid #$%#, how many times do I need to tell you? Shit, you're so dumb and limited in wit. You're just repeating the same shit over and over because you have nothing else to say. I MEAN SHUT UP PEOPLE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME! Lol! You claim you have tons of proof but based on what I've seen, you don't have one completely accurate piece of evidence to prove otherwise that I'm all those users. You know why you're not getting the full deal? Because I'm not them! Then you claim I've been proven wrong many times. I've screwed up a few times and have admitted it, like with the understeering mistake which was not intentional. I'm sure other people screw up too (even Guibo) and he admits it because he's not a cocky, ignorant retard like you. So as far as me being proven wrong numerous times, you just made that up, along with all the other shit you keep fudging.

I'll tell you how to prove your knowlegde. Tell me what makes this car good and what makes it better than the Skyline. LIST FACTS, NOT STUPID OPINIONS LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. Then we'll talk again... kid.

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>You have proof straight from the moderator. Read what he wrote again idiot.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What a great idea! And I will post exactly what I read right here.

Direct, exact, identical quote by LegendNH (aka, MODERATOR)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LegendNH</i>
    <b>AlphaRomeo - 142.33.189.115
    TheRushingPlay - 142.33.189.115
    550WOLVES - 142.22.16.51

not even going to check it again, if you knew anything about how dialup services work you would understand. They allocate a certain IP range to a specific area and that area gets an IP from that subnet. Wether you want to deny it or not your the same user and when I traced you it all led to the same place. I'm not going to argue you are the same user using several screen names.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Whats that say 550Wolves? Right after the IP addresses? "If you know anything about how dialup services work you would understand." So, you know nothing about that sort of thing. Also, "Whether you want to deny it or not your the same user and when I traced you it all led to the same place." Whats that say, 550Wolves? READ. I will repeat one more time, READ THE QUOTE. What now? Still going to deny it?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Shit, you're so dumb and limited in wit</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh, really? Funny, I proved you wrong...AGAIN!

<b>You're just repeating the same shit over and over because you have nothing else to say</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Really? Does it matter? You still ignore everything. When really, its nothing but denial. It is soooooo obvious you are the same person! Why not accept it and move on?

<b>You claim you have tons of proof but based on what I've seen, you don't have one completely accurate piece of evidence to prove otherwise that I'm all those users</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Holy crap. Are you serious? Lets go over them all one more time (one more, yea, right).

1) The Moderators traced all screen names and found you living in the same exact place as each other screen name.
    2) All accounts were made within 3 days of each other, of the same year.
    3) Each screen name is formatted the same way
    4) Each response is formatted the same way (2 spaces after every paragraph)
    5) You all dispise of Vipers
    6) You all think the Skyline is superior to the Viper.
    7) All of your account information is blank, with the exception of email, which is nothing but jibberish on each account.
    8) You each respond at the same exact time, in a row. EACH TIME!
    9) Each of your clone screen names has very small post counts.
    10) Each of your clone screen names never leave the Viper Venom forum. Each ones last 5 posts were all in the Viper forum, EACH ACCOUNT. Not just one, ALL.

Now, that is 10 seperate pieces of evidence, some more valid then others. To deny it, is nothing but pathetic.

<b>I'm sure other people screw up too (even Guibo) and he admits it because he's not a cocky, ignorant retard like you. So as far as me being proven wrong numerous times, you just made that up, along with all the other shit you keep fudging</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course people screw up. Its human nature. You just tend to be the professional in that area. And any time I made a mistake, I acknowledged it and corrected myself. Each time.

What do I make up? Have I made anything up? Please, show me.

<b>Tell me what makes this car good and what makes it better than the Skyline</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You know, there is no "better" car, each car is suited for different needs. Tell me, can you use the Scientific Method to prove what is better? No, you can't. Whats that tell you? That it cannot be proven. BTW, if you think I am going to waste my time proving my knowledge about cars to you, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything, you are mistaken. <!-- Signature -->

18. Butter me up cause I'm on a roll!<!-- Signature -->

19. 550WOLVES:
    The IP address given by the moderators indicate a Canadian address. Even if your IP is different from the others, how does this square with your statement that you're from Detroit. Like I said, if you have a scanner or digital camera, this can be resolved so easily. Do you have either?

And let me know when you want to address my 3 unresolved issues with you up there. They were not rhetorical questions.

20. LOL, this thread just keeps getting better and better........<!-- Signature -->

21. Stupid people shouldn't breed.<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mr Vortech</i>
    <b>Stupid people shouldn't breed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree 100%.

Speaking of that, 550WOLVES hasn't stepped foot in this thread for the past 3 days now. <!-- Signature -->

23. #73 50year old Vette, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <b>How many else are sick of all the American hypocrites on this site with their snobby remarks about their cars being the best, the cheapest and having no competition?

Click this link and look at this post regarding the sledgehammer Corvette.

http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=y&year=1988&make=Chevrolet%20Callaway&model=Sledgehammer%20Corvette&fn=122&i=399

Listen to what Am Car fan has to say on the fifth last post.

"Do you really believe that a Buggati will put an end to this top speed? Even if they do, do you think that us Americans will let it stand? No. We will just make a faster car. Remember that this car is 14 years old and no car has surpassed it yet. That means that us Americans have had 14 extra years to improve on it if need be. Don't hate our cars because they are fast and agile."

What a stupid comment and not the only one. I'm sure there are plenty more of those on this site.

I mean it's all great how Yanks support cars coming from their country because it shows loyalty but COME ON!! Stop being so hypocritical and assume that the whole world revolves around the US and that it dominates the car market because it doesn't.

People say this car's great because it's so cheap. I don't know how many times I've said that the only reason for this is because other cars are imported to the US. Take it from the point of view of another country and the Viper won't be as cheap. And I also disproved the Viper being cheap when I made the comment about the Skyline with Deug (who SvSi claims to be me) backing it up.

This doesn't just go for the Vipers. People are comparing Corvettes to Modena's and saying how they're so much better and can nearly beat them for the fraction of the price. It doesn't occur to people that a Modena is an exotic meant to serve a purpose of luxury, looks and speed combined while the Corvette doesn't accomplish all those. Again, it's also imported making it much more expensive.

Now watch this, the idiots are gonna come pouring in and start flaming me just because I'm telling the truth and they don't like it.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree that I might have been a bit over-patriotic at the time but I was a little pissed off at a few people. Also, at the time I didn't know the true reason why the Sledgehammer Corvette was built. It wasn't built to hold the record but it was built to win. A couple of months ago a person posted this in a forum that I visited, it's interesting:

The German magazine Auto Motor und Sport invited
    Callaway to the Nardo highspeed track in Italy to run a top-speed contest against a Porsche 959 and a Ferrari F40 (yes it was Europe that inspired Callaway to create this car not America). This is what pushed Callaway to make this car. However Callaway was too small of a company, though had good ideas, did not have the resources to finish this car in time for the contest.

The contest went ahead without Callaway, and this is what Porsche and Ferrari scored. With driver Walter Roehrl driving the Ferrari and Porsche, the tricked-out Ferrari actually ran slower than a stocker, at 198 mph and the tweaked 959 went 210 mph.
    So you can say both Ferrari and Porsche were both glad Callaway was not there.

Now you see guys here we are comparing the cars from these companies in the 80s. Now yes I do agree that Ferrari and Porsche could make a car that tops this record if they wanted to. But you know what SO COULD CALLAWAY. The reason none of these companies have done it is because there is no incentive to do so.

If you guys REALLY, want to find out, well try and organize something for a top speed contest, and convince these three companies to attend (not happening I know).

You see people, there is nothing wrong with a little patriotism as long as it doesn't get out of hand. I know that the Americans aren't the only ones who are bashing on others countries. I see no reason to and neither should you. I also don't understand why you chose to display my post on this forum. It showed no signs of bashing other countries. You could have chosen about 40 others from that very same forum of Europeans stating how much America "sucks" and vise-versa. Give it a rest, there will always be assholes out there on this website, it doesn't mean that you need to become one yourself.

24. Hey Am Car fan

That was posted by me remmber, how can yea forget?

One thing about that post is that most import fans want to ignore it because the can't believe that even the likes of Ferrari can screw up so big. (It sure did shut up most people who kept on posting things like "oh if Ferrari really wanted to they could of beaten that record".

And remmber I am no American Patriot, if anything I'm the complete opposite, but when someone comes out with something great it shouldn't be shot down just because its from America or somewhere else.

25. And one more thing Am Car fan, you shouldn't even acknowledge this guy. He needed to make up user accounts just so it looked like he was getting support from people, truly pathetic!!