Re: Any One Thinking The Same?

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai H6CD Roadster Concept' started by NISMOMAN, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cam1</i>
    <b>NOPE!! BOO BOO b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

2. srry..

forgot the side picture..
    the back looks better than the front so
    don't worry about it..<!-- Signature -->

3. Any One Thinking The Same?

Anyone else out there wondering how Hyundai got of Supercars.net?

4. you mean got on? This car isn't that bad.<!-- Signature -->

5. hyundai is the gayest piece of shit ever it is the #$%#ing gayes car company ever next to kia<!-- Signature -->

6. Yo Car guy 1286! I like Hyundai! Hyundai has made huge strides in cleaning up there old image! There new line up is better than any Honda in the same class. I admire there hard work. And there Hard work shows on there new line up and prototypes. <!-- Signature -->

7. It's embarassing to own a hyundai even if the car looks good. I mean what girl would look and ride a hyundai sports car when you've got beautiful and bad ass cars from mitsubishi, toyota, nissan and other import cars to choose from. Hyundai is one of the biggest crap in sports car history and the only thing more worse than a hyundai is kia.

8. I once saw a done out saturn that a few of my GF's friends were druling over so you just never know one day Hyundia could be up there with Acura, BMW and high profile companies

"The future is unpredictable the only true way to find out is by living long enough to see it"<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Any One Thinking The Same? Me thinks not!

Let me break it down for you all!

Over the last six years in Australia, cars such as the Hyundai excel and Accent have taken over from GTi Suzukis,Nissan Pulsar sss and Mitsubishi Lancers to be the most popular cars to modify.

For one they are reasonably priced, offer good equipment level and a 16 valve twin cam 1.5 litre motor as standard. Companys locally and in Asia have provided a plethora performance parts and body kits from mild to wild and to the extream.

Turbine and induction kits have been created and motorsport retailers have developed Hyundai specific goods to power up anything from an accent/excel to a Sonata, with the Coupe / tiburon getting a good look at aswell.

It is not unheard of for a tiburon/coupe to push 300 hp in turbo form.

Hyundai have tried hard, hopefully soon they will dispense with some of their old and tired designers who were responsible for ideas such as the Galloper and the Pony. And get some fresh talent to put some sporting character into their cars. As it has been evident, where they have failed, alot of enthusiasts are happy to make up the differnce plus more.

10. NISNOMAN is talkin the right shit here..
    You guys haven't seen the latest 2 cars - Equus and Tuscani..
    Equus is a luxury car and Tuscani is a coupe.
    These two won't be available anywhere in U.S. because of the GPS and Tuscani hasn't came out yet..
    I bet you that if the Korean car Musso came over, Jeep woud go into an economic depression.

sorry to say this but.. people who don't know shit about korean companies should keep their mouths shut.. cuz I gotz Korean Pride, and I will prove you wrong..

I can't find a picture of Musso.. You'll have to think of a car thats bigger than Jeep's Cherokee..<!-- Signature -->

11. Car guy 1286 is f***ing wrong.....
    it's a f***ing thing to judge a car
    very Badly like shit after only seeing it's design
    and hearing the name of the company...
    you're f***ing wrong!
    if Ssang Yong Musso and Ssang Yong Rexton
    becomes available in USA,
    it's going to be the top car in USA,
    beating every other car companies including Jeep.....

12. hyundai is the gayest piece of shit ever and it blows goats<!-- Signature -->

13. and that's a bad thing because...?

14. hyundai is a piece of shit on wheels<!-- Signature -->

15. prove it with scientific reasons.....
    give me 10 clear scientific reasons why hyundai is a gayest company ever.
    If u can't, just f*** off!!<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>NISNOMAN is talkin the right shit here..
    You guys haven't seen the latest 2 cars - Equus and Tuscani..
    Equus is a luxury car and Tuscani is a coupe.
    These two won't be available anywhere in U.S. because of the GPS and Tuscani hasn't came out yet..
    I bet you that if the Korean car Musso came over, Jeep woud go into an economic depression.

sorry to say this but.. people who don't know shit about korean companies should keep their mouths shut.. cuz I gotz Korean Pride, and I will prove you wrong..

I can't find a picture of Musso.. You'll have to think of a car thats bigger than Jeep's Cherokee..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->CHECH THIS OUT!.........(ps..all hyundais)

17. whats wrong with the car?

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cam1</i>
    <b>Anyone else out there wondering how Hyundai got of Supercars.net?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It had to be an accident. No sane person would ever put a pile o' crap like that on a supercars website. (At least I hope not).

------------------------------
    Ferrari. The ultimate thrill ride.

19. Better looking and pricing than volkswagon

Stupid

20. What does Volkswagon got to do with anything?

21. Hyundai are comin up really fast. realise how skoda used to be total shit a couple o years back, aand now make quite decent cars? how do u know hyundai aint gonna do the same? plus the companies care more about the image of their concept cars ( in this case futuristic, sort of) rather than whether 2 people think they are gay or not.

plus the vw bit is cuz carguy 12watevers avatar shows a golf

22. I do agree, Isn't this Company the worse of them all? I THINK SO.

23. WTF??? Name ONE Hyundai that can perform nearly as well as the Honda in its class. Hyundai is FAR from being anywhere near as good as Honda.

24. Well in NZ we think its so sad so many aussies resort to doing up hyundais. No offence they are cheap and do what they have too, but its only big in aus cos decent cars like nissan skylines, pulsar GTiR's some mitsis and subby's are to expensive. thats the reality.

Sorry but a hyundai with airbrushing, chrome wheels and a body kit is just really sad. Especially when i buy a mag for ideas to do my skyline up there 2 pages of hyundai wagons with mags and ugly bodykits at a car show. Just as bad as all those aussie built Mitsi GSR n/a's that they kit out and put EVO badges on haha.

Also correan, the Musso's are no where near as good as Jeep,and ford explorer etc your kidding your self if you think they are. We have had them for years here and they dont sell cos they are cheap and nasty, also the fact that we have jeep and ford to choose from.
    And they have a very old school dirty diesel merc engine. Only reson why they dont fu*k out real quick.

Also if a ssanyong musso went to the states you reckon jeep, ford, chevy, dodge etc would loose out? i cant see many average yanks giving any of them up (tried and proven) for a musso. Be realistic.

25. sorta agreed...

hyundai doesnt really make 'supercars'