Re: any other moslers like this?

Discussion in '2000 Mosler Twinstar Eldorado' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I would not consider this thing a marvel. It something that gets thought up over a bottle of jack. they copied the idea from that suzuki pikes peek car.

2. hey Porscheboy09...
    you wanan chill out a while dude... you take this shit little bit too seriously, we're just a bunhc of people talking about cars. not some sort of fight to the death becasue you dont know what a limiter is.

3. Gee, with a price of $70,000 already, imagine how much gas will cost for that 4800 lb. giant. I'm not going to complain anymore about gas.<!-- Signature -->

4. What makies this car better than a Stock Eldorado? I like the idea but I'm not sure what the point is if the stats aren't way better than stock. Not sure what this car needs. A diet maybe? Maybe modified engines with more hp?? I don't know but I don't see what the point is. Mosler is known for extremely fast cars. This car dosen't really fit in. Is neat piece of engineeering getting that engine in the trunk like that. Maybe he just did it for the hell of it.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gunman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cam1</i>
    <b>Why does it need two engines?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Twinstar? because Mosler can.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahahahaha EXACTLY!!<!-- Signature -->

6. One thing about the governor... Unlike Porsche said it's not so the engine won't go above the redline... The redline of a Northstar is 6500 rpm. At that this car will hit 210 mph. I've seen somewhere that they said it could in fact hit that. My Eldorado goes 156 tops.

A company is designing a supercharger for Northstar engines. With this and some engine work a Northstar can get up to about 500 hp. If Mosler redid this vehicle I'm sure they could get it up to 1000 hp total.

7. they actually have turbo kits for northstars now making them put out 700 hp. i'm sure this concept was made just for the sake of putting an engine in the trunk.

8. you're so ignorant. as dude said, there was a twin hemi engine cuda(i believe) in the 60's. i think it was called hairy or somethin like that. they toured it with the hemi under glass. i'm pretty sure that was a cuda if the other 1 isn't. the hemi under glass would do a qtr in 11 seconds riding on 2 wheels. scraping the bumper the whole way. what a ride

9. It is a beast -- in its own way.