Re: BAN Bigblockbrawler

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #$%# off narrow minded ferrarist!

2. ebonix cocksuckin' f1lm that is #$%#in' enragin'!stop that ebonix! got damnit!<!-- Signature -->

3. Quote from camaro:
    Who ever said 426 Hemistage 8 is a loser is sadly mistaken. You guys are just jealous that he has more posts than you and you can't handel it. 426 Hemistage 8 isn't a loser and hasn't said "how true" in a very long time so I'd shut up, because you don't know what the heck your talking about. Seansvette your just a little whiner and keep on whineing about every little thing. So QUIT WHINEING YOU LITTLE PUNKS!!!!!!!! Quit whineing and you might accualy look smart.

Learn to spell and a few synonyms for whining and you might actually look smart. Notice how I say "look smart" and not "be smart".<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b>Quote from camaro:
    Who ever said 426 Hemistage 8 is a loser is sadly mistaken. You guys are just jealous that he has more posts than you and you can't handel it. 426 Hemistage 8 isn't a loser and hasn't said "how true" in a very long time so I'd shut up, because you don't know what the heck your talking about. Seansvette your just a little whiner and keep on whineing about every little thing. So QUIT WHINEING YOU LITTLE PUNKS!!!!!!!! Quit whineing and you might accualy look smart.

Learn to spell and a few synonyms for whining and you might actually look smart. Notice how I say "look smart" and not "be smart".</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Nice one.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Camaro,
    I don't give a damn about my post count. Neither do any another respectable members. Most of the members who know me respect what I have to say because I don't lie, I think before I type, I'm not biassed and most important... I'M NOT A POST WHORE. My post count can drop to zero and I couldn't care less.

Just so you know, when ever we talk about "post whores", your name will surely pop up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you are maybe not a postwhore but you have a bad tongue! and that is a bad quality to say crap about other people isn't it?<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Camaro,
    I don't give a damn about my post count. Neither do any another respectable members. Most of the members who know me respect what I have to say because I don't lie, I think before I type, I'm not biassed and most important... I'M NOT A POST WHORE. My post count can drop to zero and I couldn't care less.

Just so you know, when ever we talk about "post whores", your name will surely pop up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you are maybe not a postwhore! but you have a very bad tongue because u talk crap on other people!so shut the hell up!<!-- Signature -->

7. BAN Bigblockbrawler

My god what is wrong with you, I've put up with you're mindless opinions for long enough now. What the hell is with you and post counts!

First all you did was respond with such comments as the ever so famous
    "How True!"

Now all you're doing is posting then deleting them, what the hell is with you and post counts?!

You say you're a member of the Hells Angles, my god I thought Hells Angles member would be spending most of their time outside, not infront of a damn computer racking up post counts on Supercars.net!

8. you should mind your own business! i ride my harley every week end and when i have time i go to sc net. i don't post how true anymore so shut the hell up! and don't put your shit!<!-- Signature -->

9. Buddy when all you do post shit in forums where I'm actually having a good debate with someone with some kind of retarted statement or, you simply post and then delete, THAT IS MY BUISNESS!

I still remmber in the Callaway forums I'm defending the Z06 and the Sledgehammer, then you come in with either a "How True", or some retarted statement and all I can say is "Please don't try and help me!". You honestly make every American sports car lover, look bad.

And yes I have relized you've tunned down a bit with the "How True". Now all you do is post and delete post and delete because I guess the Hells Angles looks highly on one of their members being able to have a high post count.

And on that note I don't know who you're trying to kid, you are no Hells Angles member, you're just some little kid with nothing better to do with his time.

I hope Import fans can understand that this loser doesn't represent all American car fans. This is just some loser who has no real life, so he needs to come on here and make himself one.

10. Actually, I think it was the moderators/admins who deleted his posts. Hopefully, we can expect some longer and more insightful posts from Bigblockbrawler?

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b>Actually, I think it was the moderators/admins who deleted his posts. Hopefully, we can expect some longer and more insightful posts from Bigblockbrawler?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

On that note I must say that Guibo is one of the VERY FEW Supercar Messiah members that actually earned their title. I garrantee that all 6400 of his posts were focused on qaulity, not quantity. YOU POST WHORES CAN LEARN BY HIS EXAMPLE!

Just forget about the count and engage in some real conversations and debates. You might actually learn something and have fun in the process. The post counts come with time. <!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b>Actually, I think it was the moderators/admins who deleted his posts. Hopefully, we can expect some longer and more insightful posts from Bigblockbrawler?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

On that note I must say that Guibo is one of the VERY FEW Supercar Messiah members that actually earned their title. I garrantee that all 6400 of his posts were focused on qaulity, not quantity. YOU POST WHORES CAN LEARN BY HIS EXAMPLE!

Just forget about the count and engage in some real conversations and debates. You might actually learn something and have fun in the process. The post counts come with time. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Couldn't have said it better. Your post count does not gain you respect on these forums. Showing you are an intelligent and reasonable person does. That said, if you try to increase your popularity or get more people to like you by posting worthless junk everywhere, you will just end up getting the opposite result. After all, what's the poing of posting if no one is listening to you?<!-- Signature -->

13. To everybody had i sayd how true for one time since my old account? the answer is no? need i to say more?<!-- Signature -->

14. #14 SeansVette, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>To everybody had i sayd how true for one time since my old account? the answer is no? need i to say more?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=y&year=2001&make=Ford&model=F150%20SVT%20Lightning&fn=45&i=741

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>very true!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Need I say more?
    <!-- Signature -->

15. Think about it....going 200 mph in a Fiberglass Corvette Z06 and slamming into a brick wall........anyway, Corvette will tear the shit out of any Japanese car

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hybrid Corvette Z06</i>
    <b>Think about it....going 200 mph in a Fiberglass Corvette Z06 and slamming into a brick wall........anyway, Corvette will tear the shit out of any Japanese car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I fail to see the relevance to the topic.<!-- Signature -->

17. Hm, me neither... maybe we need X-ray goggles or something. Seems like another attempt to increase post count by pointless remarks. But hopefully he's one of the select few that might get more intelligent as their member status increases.<!-- Signature -->

18. hell yea I'm going to get intelegent....not that I'm not right now though

19. you will not ban me you were maybe jaleopus that i have so much posts that is your fault if i have been reduced!<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>you will not ban me you were maybe jaleopus that i have so much posts that is your fault if i have been reduced!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wrong! I can give a flying f*ck if you have 1 post or 1,000,000. What I do care about is you messing up the program by spamming every subject in the damn thread!

BigCOCKsucker, don't you understand that nobody likes you? You're like one of those flys that buzz around your ear and never goes away.

STOP FLOODING THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>you will not ban me you were maybe jaleopus that i have so much posts that is your fault if i have been reduced!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wrong! I can give a flying f*ck if you have 1 post or 1,000,000. What I do care about is you messing up the program by spamming every subject in the damn thread!

BigCOCKsucker, don't you understand that nobody likes you? You're like one of those flys that buzz around your ear and never goes away.

STOP FLOODING THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->mind your own business.clear enough????

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>

Just forget about the count and engage in some real conversations and debates. You might actually learn something and have fun in the process. The post counts come with time. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Couldn't have said it better. Your post count does not gain you respect on these forums. Showing you are an intelligent and reasonable person does. That said, if you try to increase your popularity or get more people to like you by posting worthless junk everywhere, you will just end up getting the opposite result. After all, what's the poing of posting if no one is listening to you?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats true but most newbis think that havein lots of post will get you some respect.<!-- Signature -->

23. Ban him. <!-- Signature -->

24. Ban the tard. He is a lier, he doesn't know what he is talking about.

25. Why are you so angry against BIG BLOCK ? You Felix, you astonished me by your way of thinking. that is what i call being an hypocrite.And for you ebonix, you should close on your mouth because you didn't know who he was.