Re: BAN Bigblockbrawler

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hemi, you must be retarded. Have you read the whole forum. this Kid is a loser.

2. Hemi, you must be retarded, have you read the whole forum. This kid is a loser.

3. Hemi, have you read the whole forum? This KID is a loser.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>Hemi, have you read the whole forum? This KID is a loser.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->kid you are a loser! you are only 13 years old ! and you allow yourself to talk crap about who ya doesn't know??? are ya dumb?look what ya did in the caddy cien forum!

5. The cien sucks you loser! What do you care, I'm not talkin shit about you, and I'm not 13.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>The cien sucks you loser! What do you care, I'm not talkin shit about you, and I'm not 13.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you should not spam the caddy forums or ya risk to have problems !!! Am i enough clear?

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>Why are you so angry against BIG BLOCK ? You Felix, you astonished me by your way of thinking. that is what i call being an hypocrite.And for you ebonix, you should close on your mouth because you didn't know who he was.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    you are big block.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TYMOL</i>
    <b>you are big block.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL! <!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TYMOL</i>
    <b>you are big block.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ooooookkkkk..........<!-- Signature -->

10. hemistage (aka bigblock) is a loser

11. you are a loser not me!

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>you are a loser not me!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    hahah, thats funny poor kid<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>you are a loser not me!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

GO AWAY, POST WHORE! <!-- Signature -->

14. Hemi, you are such a bullshitter! You say that you are in the hells angels (bullshit) and you hate foriegn cars (bullshit)? I bet if someone handed your poorass a Ferrari, you would take it any day. And if the Hells Angels found out where you lived, they would beat the shit out of you for being a dumbass!<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>Hemi, you are such a bullshitter! You say that you are in the hells angels (bullshit) and you hate foriegn cars (bullshit)? I bet if someone handed your poorass a Ferrari, you would take it any day. And if the Hells Angels found out where you lived, they would beat the shit out of you for being a dumbass!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!
    If somebody handed me a Ferrari, Id take it. Id just sell it for a Z06 with performance parts, or mabye a mosler.They are cool.<!-- Signature -->

16. i own two harleys and i belong two harleys owner group as well as the hells angels! so choke on ebonix!

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>i own two harleys and i belong two harleys owner group as well as the hells angels! so choke on ebonix!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Prove it retard. Take a picture of you holding a coke can and your two Harleys to prove yourself. I'm betting your not old enough even to get you license.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>i own two harleys and i belong two harleys owner group as well as the hells angels! so choke on ebonix!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Prove it retard. Take a picture of you holding a coke can and your two Harleys to prove yourself. I'm betting your not old enough even to get your license.
    <!-- Signature -->

19. instead of posting crap in the caddy forum and in other you should choke on your tongue and mind your own business!stop spamming!

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b>instead of posting crap in the caddy forum and in other you should choke on your tongue and mind your own business!stop spamming!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Fuk you! Go drive off a cliff<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b>instead of posting crap in the caddy forum and in other you should choke on your tongue and mind your own business!stop spamming!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm not spamming, so Fuk you! Go drive off a cliff <!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    I'm not spamming, so Fuk you! Go drive off a cliff </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i will find a way to make ya disappear for ever! son of *****!<!-- Signature -->

23. i will find a way to make ya disappear for ever! son of *****!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hahahahaha! You don't even know me and you think you can kick me off! You should just shut up. And if somehow you get to kick me off, I can always get a new membership you retard. <!-- Signature -->

24. i will find a way to make ya disappear for ever! son of *****!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hahahahaha! You don't even know me and you think you can kick me off! You should just shut up. And if somehow you get to kick me off, I can always get a new membership you retard.
    And the south sucks ass! damn redneck<!-- Signature -->

25. i will find a way to make ya disappear for ever! son of *****!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hahahahaha! You think you can kick me off! You should just shut up. And if somehow you get to kick me off, I can always get a new membership you retard.
    And the south sucks ass! damn redneck <!-- Signature -->