Re: BAN Bigblockbrawler

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>I'm stupid and can't win an arquement with 426 Hemistage 8 so I'll be an a$$hole like I always am, and I always am just ask my friends. I'm only 8 years just to let you know that I know sh!t about cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your right you always are. Hahahahahaha. Your only 8!! Your a little child. Everyone don't listen to him, because he's only 8 and doesn't know crap. Hahahahahah you shouldn't have admited that. <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>I'm stupid and can't win an arquement with 426 Hemistage 8 so I'll be an a$$hole like I always am, and I always am just ask my friends. I'm only 8 years just to let you know that I know sh!t about cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your right you always are. Hahahahahaha. Your only 8!! Your a little child. Everyone don't listen to him, because he's only 8 and doesn't know crap. Hahahahahah you shouldn't have admited that. <!-- Signature -->

3. Who ever said 426 Hemistage 8 is a loser is sadly mistaken. You guys are just jealous that he has more posts than you and you can't handel it. 426 Hemistage 8 isn't a loser and hasn't said "how true" in a very long time so I'd shut up, because you don't know what the heck your talking about. Seansvette your just a little whiner and keep on whineing about every little thing. So QUIT WHINEING YOU LITTLE PUNKS!!!!!!!! Quit whineing and you might accualy look smart. <!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>I can't win this arquement so I'm just going to be an a$$ like I always am. I am even ask my friends. I'm only 8 so don't say I'm young, because I'm probly older than anyone else here. Faggs rule, yeah!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hahahahahaha, your right you are. Your only 8!!! That means you don't know crap about cars, you shouldn't have admited that, because your to young to be on this site. Ban him, ban him. Btw your not older than anyone on this site, because your only 8, bwahahahahahaha. You sick perverted person.<!-- Signature -->

5. Camaro,
    I don't give a damn about my post count. Neither do any another respectable members. Most of the members who know me respect what I have to say because I don't lie, I think before I type, I'm not biassed and most important... I'M NOT A POST WHORE. My post count can drop to zero and I couldn't care less.

Just so you know, when ever we talk about "post whores", your name will surely pop up. <!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b>I am a stupid loser. I have no friends, that is why i sit infront of my computer all day. I love to rape rabbits because i dont like women. I am a poor retard that will never know anything about cars and will never own a car. I get beat up everyday because i look funny and i hate the world. i once tried to kill myself but im cant even do that. I am a fukin loser!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahahahahaaha! Camaro is a loser.<!-- Signature -->

7. By the way, I could care less if I had 1,000,000,000,000 posts or 1 post. I dont care! So go and rape your rabbits camaro! (aka Post whore)<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Camaro,
    I don't give a damn about my post count. Neither do any another respectable members. Most of the members who know me respect what I have to say because I don't lie, I think before I type, I'm not biassed and most important... I'M NOT A POST WHORE. My post count can drop to zero and I couldn't care less.

Just so you know, when ever we talk about "post whores", your name will surely pop up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->maybe that ya are not a post whore but ya are a #$%#in hypocrite and you are not respectable and you are unbearable! you are biased hypocrite and your friend ebonix is a son of ***** and a smart@asskid!choke on!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How exactly is SeansVette a hypocrit? I have never seen him post something like "how true" and he is definitely not a post whore. He's perfectly respectable, how did you come to the conclusion that he isn't?<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Camaro,

Just so you know, when ever we talk about "post whores", your name will surely pop up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->maybe that ya are not a post whore but ya are a #$%#in hypocrite and you are not respectable and you are unbearable! you are biased hypocrite and your friend ebonix is a son of ***** and a smart@asskid!choke on!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How exactly is SeansVette a hypocrit? I have never seen him post something like "how true" and he is definitely not a post whore. He's perfectly respectable, how did you come to the conclusion that he isn't?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree with F1LM My Car<!-- Signature -->

10. I agree with F1LM My Car. And american cars rule, what the hell does "choke on" mean? Shouldn't it be choke or choke on it? Learn how to make a complete sentence and spell when you start the first grade this year!<!-- Signature -->

11. I agree with F1LM My Car. And american cars rule, learn how to make a complete sentence and spell when you start the first grade this year! <!-- Signature -->

12. I agree with F1LM My Car. And american cars rule, learn how to make a complete sentence and spell when you start the first grade this year! <!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>I agree with F1LM My Car. And american cars rule, learn how to make a complete sentence and spell when you start the first grade this year! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->good one. again. Bigblock or shall I call him 426 Hemistage 8 IS A POST WHORE. And you camaro, are too. Go back home and stop raping the forums.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Camaro,

Just so you know, when ever we talk about "post whores", your name will surely pop up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->maybe that ya are not a post whore but ya are a #$%#in hypocrite and you are not respectable and you are unbearable! you are biased hypocrite and your friend ebonix is a son of ***** and a smart@asskid!choke on!<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SBchevy4evr</i>
    <b>wow...
    i don't kno if i should post a reply or not. i had to go look at a previous post of mine to even see what my count was. what difference does it make? its a number guys.
    holy cow tho. can't we share the love? enough bashing on each other. here's the deal:
    The Z06 is an awesome car, one of the best deals in the sports/super car market these days, and if you're posting just to raise that insignificant number next to your name, just stop it. capice? enough's enough. lets stop calling each other post **ores and everything, and get back to talking about cars.

DJS
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Good point, but we have already got into this topic. No turning back now.<!-- Signature -->

16. "HOW TRUE" !!!!! :p lol
    TYMOL, i like your signature.<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SBchevy4evr</i>
    <b>"HOW TRUE" !!!!! :p lol
    TYMOL, i like your signature.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thanks.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b>ebonix cocksuckin' f1lm that is #$%#in' enragin'!stop that ebonix! got damnit!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Damn, learn how to form a sentence! I don't know who you are talking about, me or F1lm? And please learn how to fukin spell! Oh yeah, your from the South, where education is so poor. So tell me, why the fuk do you think that the South will rise again?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I was talking to you son of *****! learn to choke on dumb@ass son of *****! you hate texans probably but texans don't like boys like you who come from the bronx or harlem. you steal the honest people, you murder them, you insult them and george w bush was right to apply the death penalty in all the cases when he was a governor.I am WASP and you who are you?

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SBchevy4evr</i>
    <b>wow...
    i don't kno if i should post a reply or not. i had to go look at a previous post of mine to even see what my count was. what difference does it make? its a number guys.
    holy cow tho. can't we share the love? enough bashing on each other. here's the deal:
    The Z06 is an awesome car, one of the best deals in the sports/super car market these days, and if you're posting just to raise that insignificant number next to your name, just stop it. capice? enough's enough. lets stop calling each other post **ores and everything, and get back to talking about cars.

DJS
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Good point, but we have already got into this topic. No turning back now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->that is enough with you! you are spamming the forums and that is enraging! so now disappear!

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b>maybe that ya are not a post whore but ya are a #$%#in hypocrite and you are not respectable and you are unbearable! you are biased hypocrite and your friend ebonix is a son of ***** and a smart@asskid!choke on!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I challenge you to present one example of me being a hypocrite. I can care less weather or not you respect me because you're a joke.<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b>ebonix cocksuckin' f1lm that is #$%#in' enragin'!stop that ebonix! got damnit!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    how old are you again?????<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    Damn, learn how to form a sentence! I don't know who you are talking about, me or F1lm? And please learn how to fukin spell! <!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    Damn, learn how to form a sentence! I don't know who you are talking about, me or F1lm? And please learn how to fukin spell! Oh yeah, your from the South, where education is so poor. So tell me, why the fuk do you think that the South will rise again?<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    Damn, learn how to form a sentence! I don't know who you are talking about, me or F1lm? And please learn how to fukin spell! Oh yeah, your from the South, where education is so poor. So tell me, why the fuk do you think that the South will rise again?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    good question.<!-- Signature -->

25. wow...

DJS
    <!-- Signature -->