Re: Best Car Made???

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by Chii, Aug 9, 2002.

1. to :Don't be gay

Are you kidding. This car is still amayzingly underpowered and over priced. 280 is nothing from that engine. The s2000 makes around 250 and it is a 4 banger and a 2 liter. Not only that but this car is does not compete with any other car in its class. Vipers, corvettes, even Rx7, Supra, 300zx, VR4 can all take it if you put just a little work into them, where as this car cost much more than any of these ever did. Lets see, take a $80k and make a car that performs like a $40k car. I think I can do that.

The only problem with this car will be the price, like always. Way over priced.

2. DAMN ALL YALL HAVE A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM ADDMITING THAT YORU WRONG
    YALL CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT MABEY YOUR JUST PULLING SHIT OUTA YOUR ASS, WHAT THE HELL DOYOU MEAN BY THIS IS THE BEST CAR MADE, ITS NOT THE FASTEST, NOT THE MOST REAIALBE, NOT THE HIGHEST HP RATEING.
    OH NOW I GOT IT WHAT YOU MEAN BY BEST IS YOU THINK IT LOOKS COOL, YEAH THATS JUST YOUR OPINION SHIT LOOKS LIKE IT FELL INTO A PILE OF BODYKITS AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDED UP. PFFFFT

3. NSX is the car that is best overall, everything about the car is good, topspeed, power, look, handling, everything.<!-- Signature -->

4. I can see alot of people dunno what they talking bout here.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SRB The Punisher</i>
    <b>I can see alot of people dunno what they talking bout here.

DA PUN</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    And just who are you talking about?<!-- Signature -->

6. I'm talking bout those who know nothing bout Jap cars..especially the NSX.
    It's all those just American/German car lovers I'm referring to.
    Not you...dun worry =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

7. YOUR RIGHT FIRE DEPT! I'M SORRY! I REPENT! DOMESTICS ARE THE GREATEST!!!

<!-- Signature -->

8. Does ricer means Japanese car?<!-- Signature -->

9. Dude....I'm sorry, I never thought about it that way, what have I been living for, this is a #$%#in honda. A HONDA, and I'm an American, why have I been supporting the Chow Mein Champs? Dude, please forgive me, please give me a Corvette or a Viper.......fast. I need to reclaim my manhood! <!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dont Be Gay</i>
    <b>BEEP.....BEEP.........BEEP....BEEP..BEEP BEEP BEEP, wow firedept. you just ranked a 12.7 on the 10 point scale of my gaydar!!! I can't believe how homo you really are being. Can the Tempo really compete with the 0-60 time of 5.4, and what about 88.08 horsepower per litre???? You can't compete, WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! how about you just stop bein a gourmet chef, and gettin out of the salad tossin business, allright!!! Dude, your gay.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> insecurity's a *****, aint it?<!-- Signature -->

11. Now DontBeGay was being very...well...gay at the beginning of his post. He didn't sound like he knew much about cars or was high or something. I mean, yes, 280hp is not much for a car that is so expensive. You can go buy an Acura 3.2CL Type-S with 260hp for $50,000 less (even though its 1 second slower on the 0-60 time). BUT please lets not let this thread become a "hate asian people" thread. I particluarly loathe the comments against all Japanese cars as being rice. Please. This is getting stupid. Japanese cars aren't meant for and don't have V8s? Wow, I guess Lexus is lying about most of its cars. And the new Infiniti Q45 must not have a V8. Damn lying bastards.<!-- Signature -->

12. This post is just ridiculous. 280hp ungodly? I have a 320 hp car sitting in my garage and it doesn't go ungodly fast. And I love the comment "Dude, you're gay." That is funny, the only people I ever hear that from are 14 year old bigots who have nothing else to come back with. I completely agree with the post calling that insecurity. Now this isn't going to be one-sided....making fun of japanese people because they are just that is pretty low brow. Calling them ricers isn't a very good way to prove whatever point you are trying to make. I'm guessing don't be gay and the fire dept. guy are just a couple of jr. high kids who don't know a camshaft from a torque converter.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>So what's the meaning of RICER?
    If it means Japanese, that I really hated all those people who said it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

a "ricer" would be someone who likes/modifies/drives japanese and other asian import cars. it is also most commonly directed towards asians although a white person can be a "ricer" too. it seems like quite and offensive term ( duh ). . .(but i wouldn't know because i drive a porsche)<!-- Signature -->

14. It's VERY offensive to me then, cuz I'm Japanes, I like Japanese cars...etc...<!-- Signature -->

15. 1) I don't see what's wrong for having or liking a Japanese cars? This is a car forum, not a hater's forum. By the way, I don't think most of you NSX or import cars haters can afford the NSX...maybe some second, third, fourth, fifth hand NSX.

2) "Riceboy" (I want to ask this question for a long time already)
    Is that "word" actually directed to the people that eat rice? I know a lot of white people that eat rice and drive Japanese cars. Are they riceboys too?

3) For people that have a brain, try to think why the NSX is so expensive. If you don't have one, then go commit suicide since it's worthless to live without a brain. I personally don't think a piece of trash will cost 140000 CN$ +.

Go ahead and flame at me if anyone disagree. <!-- Signature -->

16. Yes, the people that drive dumbass modded Honda Civics should be shot for their stupidity.

Yes it is a racial slur.<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ISUENGR</i>
    <b>This post is just ridiculous. 280hp ungodly? I have a 320 hp car sitting in my garage and it doesn't go ungodly fast. And I love the comment "Dude, you're gay." That is funny, the only people I ever hear that from are 14 year old bigots who have nothing else to come back with. I completely agree with the post calling that insecurity. Now this isn't going to be one-sided....making fun of japanese people because they are just that is pretty low brow. Calling them ricers isn't a very good way to prove whatever point you are trying to make. I'm guessing don't be gay and the fire dept. guy are just a couple of jr. high kids who don't know a camshaft from a torque converter. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude, calm down, we are high school students tryin to poke fun at this car, don't get to excited now. I think it's hilarious at all the people that commented here<!-- Signature -->

18. I agree with you totally. This a major comeback for Honda.<!-- Signature -->

19. Ok..NO one here knows what Ricer, Riceing, Riced and anything to do with Rice means!

Ok Chi..here we go..another definition from me.

Rice is basically refered to as crappy Azn cars rite?

Ricer is person who buys a cheap car like a Civic and try to make it perform like a race car, yet in the process, might make the car look fast with body panels..etc...but still have the same crappy performance.

Riceing is the process of modding and suping up a crap car like Kia Sportage/Rio, Hyundai Tiburon (the old one), Honda Civic/Accord, Toyota Echo/Corolla/Camry. Basically it's modifying a car that's not meant to be modified.

Riced is the final product as ricing. A civic that has like a huge spoiler that hinders it's performance cuz the car eill enver go that fast, the the spoiler will just slow it down.

Does that explain things better?

I know it's sorta racist and such, but it makes sense. Remember, I'm Chinese and I'm proud of my culture and heritage too...and I also EAT RICE =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ISUENGR</i>
    <b>This post is just ridiculous. 280hp ungodly? I have a 320 hp car sitting in my garage and it doesn't go ungodly fast. And I love the comment "Dude, you're gay." That is funny, the only people I ever hear that from are 14 year old bigots who have nothing else to come back with. I completely agree with the post calling that insecurity. Now this isn't going to be one-sided....making fun of japanese people because they are just that is pretty low brow. Calling them ricers isn't a very good way to prove whatever point you are trying to make. I'm guessing don't be gay and the fire dept. guy are just a couple of jr. high kids who don't know a camshaft from a torque converter. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE

I was not specifically mocking the Asian people. Well, maybe I was, but I wasn't serious. I don't like hate them for no apparent reason or anything. Second, we aren't in Junior High, we are in High School. "Dude, You're gay" IS hillarious. Next, for half of this, we were at the same computer switching between our names. Your right, I don't know exactly what a torque converter is, I know its in your transmission, as for cams, I work at a GM plant that makes them. But that isn't the point. As for you Camaro/Trans Am being slow, its because it is heavy (but I still love them anyways) not for its lack of hp and torque.

PS: Have you considered working for Ms. Cleo? Because, you really nailed us down on that post. Can you give my horoscope?<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ISUENGR</i>
    <b>This post is just ridiculous. 280hp ungodly? I have a 320 hp car sitting in my garage and it doesn't go ungodly fast. And I love the comment "Dude, you're gay." That is funny, the only people I ever hear that from are 14 year old bigots who have nothing else to come back with. I completely agree with the post calling that insecurity. Now this isn't going to be one-sided....making fun of japanese people because they are just that is pretty low brow. Calling them ricers isn't a very good way to prove whatever point you are trying to make. I'm guessing don't be gay and the fire dept. guy are just a couple of jr. high kids who don't know a camshaft from a torque converter. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

First, your Camaro or TA is slow because it is heavy (even though I still love them). "Dude, You're gay" IS hillarious. I'm 16. If you guys didn't notice, we sorta set this up. We were at the same computer for half of it. I don't hate Asian people. I don't know exactly what a torque converter is (but I know its in your transmission) but I work at the GM plant which makes camshafts. And we are in High School.

Have you considered working for Ms. Cleo, because you really nailed us down on that post.<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 89Irocz</i>
    <b>DAMN ALL YALL HAVE A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM ADDMITING THAT YORU WRONG
    YALL CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT MABEY YOUR JUST PULLING SHIT OUTA YOUR ASS, WHAT THE HELL DOYOU MEAN BY THIS IS THE BEST CAR MADE, ITS NOT THE FASTEST, NOT THE MOST REAIALBE, NOT THE HIGHEST HP RATEING.
    OH NOW I GOT IT WHAT YOU MEAN BY BEST IS YOU THINK IT LOOKS COOL, YEAH THATS JUST YOUR OPINION SHIT LOOKS LIKE IT FELL INTO A PILE OF BODYKITS AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDED UP. PFFFFT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

God your dumb.<!-- Signature -->

23. While funny as hell to see people lose their tempers, this post is just a waste of time, so it's not really too cool to be setting people off like that. Although i thought it was fairly productive to hammer out a definition of "rice boy", as SRB did. I basicly agree with that definition. I saw a CRX the other day with the front quarter panels off a BMW Z3. I am not kidding. He had clear tail lights too. It was one of the most ridiculus cars i have ever seen. It would ruly be the god of rice if it had a spoiler that was the size of the car.

24. HAHAH!! LOL.
    A CRX with Z3 panels!!! ROTFLMFAO!! AHAHAHAHHAHA!!...hehehe..hahahah! Ooooooooooooooooo...das so jokes...
    *cough ocugh choke* =P whoa..need water after that one =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

25. #50 Mishima, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016