Re: Best so far!

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz S500' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Best so far!

Apparently this is the best S series production so far, very nice interior...<!-- Signature -->

2. one sweet ass car, unlucky for the peugout drivers..they'll be seeing their cheap ass busted with this sex kitten<!-- Signature -->

3. What? Nice interior? Maybe if you're into what Toyota has been "creating" lately. You want a nice interior? Check out the new BMW 7 series. The new 7 makes the S-Class seem downright shitty. I mean the car is absolutely perfect, I don't see why anyone would buy this piece of crap over it.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 11secdawg</i>
    <b>What? Nice interior? Maybe if you're into what Toyota has been "creating" lately. You want a nice interior? Check out the new BMW 7 series. The new 7 makes the S-Class seem downright shitty. I mean the car is absolutely perfect, I don't see why anyone would buy this piece of crap over it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just see one , until then do shut up , you're stupid.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 11secdawg</i>
    <b>What? Nice interior? Maybe if you're into what Toyota has been "creating" lately. You want a nice interior? Check out the new BMW 7 series. The new 7 makes the S-Class seem downright shitty. I mean the car is absolutely perfect, I don't see why anyone would buy this piece of crap over it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ahh how nice. Another rookie style bmw fan. How come there are so many of u guys?? Uhh mercedes suck, mercedes are ugly uhhh... U stupid #$%# stfu. Im sorry u better grow up cause u are a child in ur head. Some naive #$%#! I love BMW much too but they aint all Mercedes. Sayin BMW sucks is redicules. Even more redicules too say Mercedes suck.. so for now plz stfu. Congratulations anyway with 2nd place in first F1 race =).

Ferrari owns.. Ferrari F50 Bolide=1 of the sexciest cars in the whole world!!!

6. To be honest, the interior of the S Class looks great. However, you must take note that Mercedes Benz seems to be using quite cheap materials (plastics especially) in their interiors. Reliability from MB ain't too good either, but isn't that bad.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 11secdawg</i>
    Do you know what you are? You are a fat ass sun of a *****
    saying that the crappy 7-series is better. I'm dissapointed about that car.<!-- Signature -->

8. What? Nice interior? Maybe if you're into what Toyota has been "creating" lately. You want a nice interior? Check out the new BMW 7 series. The new 7 makes the S-Class seem downright shitty. I mean the car is absolutely perfect, I don't see why anyone would buy this piece of crap over it.

OMG u stupid idiot. ok ok i'm gonna name how many ways U R STUPID
    Number 1. BMW r great. love them. But the seven series looks like a jumbo jet cockpit.

Number 2. have u sat in one? Nooooo. I have (pretending to b a rich person) and they r nuthin but class, full leather all round electric seats in the BACK!

Number 3. How can U be so narrow-minded, why would u bag this beautiful machine? so u just click on a car and say "this is shit"
    U HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS - SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE. IMMEDIATELY!

9. AAAHH,
    The Merrcedes S class has an excellent interior!! It is really nice, open, and roomy. Not to mention it is really easy to operate. Oh yeah, I can vouch for both of these first hand; my mom had the new 7 series first, and she got rid of it in favor of her current S 500. Not to mention the iDrive in the new 7 series is a NIGHTMARE. It is the computer control system from hell. Personally, I am a buttons and knob direct control person. The computers always seem to fudge something up. I will say Mercedes needs to make its A/C with a little cooler output. The A/C in my Jeep puts it to shame bbbrrrr. Also, why did BMW go so far off of the older 7 series? With the M-wheels, it was one hell of a good looking car. They should have just given the old 7 a makeover, the new one doesn't look like it should be their flagship sedan. Also, they need to make an M7, retrofit it with the BMW motor from the McLaren!!!!

10. I love the S-class. The 7 series is just plain crazy. There are way too many useless functions and overtechy knobs. At the Anahiem Auto show I sat in one and just loved it. Another funny thing is I also love the Lexus LS 430 too. They both are really good cars with useful functions and luxury. THe S-Class although has more back room and power. Both are wonderful cars though but the 7 is just plain overboard. Its like a kid with a huge puffy hot pink suit and lots of make up and signs saying LOOK AT ME!!

11. its more of a class i like the 7 but im loyal to my benz