Re: Better than the Carrera GT

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by FLY BY, Aug 10, 2002.

1. You're right there is nothing wrong with either option but I'm not a Porsche hater. The thread here is comparing the two, so why not compare?
    As for not competing, those were Ferruccio Lamborghini’s wishes from the beginning and they have stuck with that. I also wish they would race, after all they built engines for other teams why not do it for themselves? But you can’t say that the Porsche is a better car based on competitive history. That is in this case irrelevant since neither have competed.
    And Porsche claimed that their 959 would be the fastest car in the world in the mid-eighties and came up short upon release so I guess it can happen to anyone.
    Don’t get me wrong, I love the 959 and Carrera GT.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Eh MobyDick935,

You don't liten to what I say; I say Carrera GT can not be faster than Porsche GT1, not Murcielago!

Here there are people who want to say stupid things, like Carrera GT will be faster than CLK GTR, Mclaren F1, Porsche GT1, etc., or that 959 is faster than F40, or that 544 hp GT1 is faster than 600 hp GT1, this is crazy!!

I say the true performance of the car, and know which one is faster, regardless of company! Read my post and see what I say.

I say that Carrera GT can not be faster than CLK GTR, Mclaren F1, or Porsche GT1! You want to disagree with me because why? I have Lamborghini picture? Don't be silly!

It is impossible for Carrera GT to make 0-200 kmh in under 10s!!! Read my post! If you want to estimate the 0-60 mph time much then fine, but can not make 0-200 kmh in 10s! Unless it has more than 600hp, shorter gears and lighter weight, will not be faster than Porsche GT1, CLK GTR, or Mclaren!! But you want to belive factory declarations!

Because I say Porsche GT1 is faster than Carrera GT, this means I hate Porsche? This to me does not make sense! Carrera GT should be fast, but this is too much! You realize how fast 0-200 kmh in under 10s for a 2WD car is?

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Jackamo</i>
    <b>Eh MobyDick935,

You don't liten to what I say; I say Carrera GT can not be faster than Porsche GT1, not Murcielago!

Here there are people who want to say stupid things, like Carrera GT will be faster than CLK GTR, Mclaren F1, Porsche GT1, etc., or that 959 is faster than F40, or that 544 hp GT1 is faster than 600 hp GT1, this is crazy!!

I say the true performance of the car, and know which one is faster, regardless of company! Read my post and see what I say.

I say that Carrera GT can not be faster than CLK GTR, Mclaren F1, or Porsche GT1! You want to disagree with me because why? I have Lamborghini picture? Don't be silly!

It is impossible for Carrera GT to make 0-200 kmh in under 10s!!! Read my post! If you want to estimate the 0-60 mph time much then fine, but can not make 0-200 kmh in 10s! Unless it has more than 600hp, shorter gears and lighter weight, will not be faster than Porsche GT1, CLK GTR, or Mclaren!! But you want to belive factory declarations!

Because I say Porsche GT1 is faster than Carrera GT, this means I hate Porsche? This to me does not make sense! Carrera GT should be fast, but this is too much! You realize how fast 0-200 kmh in under 10s for a 2WD car is?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I'm getting tired of this...Why the hell are we comparing speeds of a Carrera Gt to 2 race cars (Clk-GTR; GT1)? Of course the race cars would be faster no doubt about it...Yeah in topspeed the Carrera Gt could catch up to them and even beat them but race cars have lots and lots of acceleration...As for 0-200 kmh under 10's I think we should wait for that and see and all the Porsche Haterz and Lamborghini Loverz would see what this bad boy (Carrera Gt) could do.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    <b>To suparaz: No one cares about your Supra! Wanna talk about it? Go to The Supra section on this site!
    To gsolinas: You said "The GT2 would get blown away by this car and the Carrera GT would put up a better fight but certainly not win...look at the numbers." The numbers point to Carrera Gt
    To Porsche LVR: I know the Carrera Gt would kick its @$$
    To TylerDurden: I respect you for your knowledge
    To EVERYONE: THE MURCIELAGO IS NOT BETTER THEN THE CARRERA GT
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    to carreragtracer: #$%# off man. i will kick ur ass so bad u #%$...
    i was talkin 2 tyler u #$%#in cock sucker. go and blow ur dad.

5. Dam it!!!!
    Some of u just can't stand that little old non-italian, doin things differently PORSCHE is DAMN GOOD!!!
    And i have to come in an pop your bubble.
    The Murcielago is a sweet lookin car, it's true.
    but how long did it take Lamborghini to touch up the Diablo to make it into this?
    I repeat, this is an AWESOME looking car.
    I like Lamborghini, BUT the type of person that buys a lambo, doesn't buy it for top performance. He buys it for the name, looks, recognizability, and did I say name?
    May I remind you people that go by numbers only that the 996 GT2 has a 0-60 time of 3.6 secs NOT 4.0. This was attained by Road & Track drivers (not the best drivers on earth). I AM POSSITIVE THAT THE CARRERA GT CAN TOP THE GT2!!!
    NUMBERS ARENT THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER IN PERFORMANCE!!!
    I can't believe some of you retards don't understand this. I'm possitive that if i built 5000 cars, each with the same horsepower, weight, DOWNFORCE (geese), and a whole bunch of other bs, yet all had different body shapes, drivelines, engine position, type of engine (flat, v, etc), amount of cylinders etc. each would perform differently (If this is not obvious to you, you're retarded). And if it is obvious to you, THEN Y THE F00K DO U KEEP BRINGING NUMBERS UP!!!
    And for those of you that say, "oh but this car has 4wd and oh this has that, this is y it's better here and there" you're retarded too. YES YOU!!! When someone says this car is better than that car, you can't say no, this car has 4wd. Too freakin bad, that's part of the car. The supra dude is espesially funny. STUPID, but funny. This is supercars.net not supedupcars.net or supracars.net. You were funny at first but now it's just old. Turbo's never ever had drop tops. So what u raced was a 996 cabriolet. WOW u smoked a car that can barely keep up with a stock civic si (just to inform u, the civic si is NOT a good car). That is IF u were tellin the truth.
    Back to the topic, Lambos rock jes cuz they're Lambos, and Porsches rock cuz... well, they're Porsches. The Carrera GT WILL beat the Lambo in performance, but that doesn't matter because, like I said before, buyers don't care for top performance, AND both cars look SWEET.

P.S.: Do u relise that you're arguing about fractions of seconds. (Just think about THAT for a fraction of a sec) (Tyler, you're funny, and not in the way the supra dude is)
    And to those of you who i'm sure will post something about not understanding all the bs i wrote and stuff like that, have someone translate it to you cuz i sure as hell aint ;) <!-- Signature -->

6. i agree with u winged turbo............

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supraraz</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    <b>To suparaz: No one cares about your Supra! Wanna talk about it? Go to The Supra section on this site!
    To gsolinas: You said "The GT2 would get blown away by this car and the Carrera GT would put up a better fight but certainly not win...look at the numbers." The numbers point to Carrera Gt
    To Porsche LVR: I know the Carrera Gt would kick its @$$
    To TylerDurden: I respect you for your knowledge
    To EVERYONE: THE MURCIELAGO IS NOT BETTER THEN THE CARRERA GT
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    to carreragtracer: #$%# off man. i will kick ur ass so bad u #%$...
    i was talkin 2 tyler u #$%#in cock sucker. go and blow ur dad.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->**** you Suparaz watch me ban your ass from this website...Blow your own dad...O wait never mind there is nothing there to blow.<!-- Signature -->

8. **** U CARERRA GT RACER!!!! U FUCKING FAG! U R SO GAY MAN. U R SO UGLY THAT WHEN U WERE COMING OUT OF UR MOM, UR DAD WAS LIKE, " I DONT WANT THAT PIECE OF SHIT! TAKE IT BACK!!" AND HE PUT U BACK IN HER PUSSY........ DUMB FAG. DONT **** WIT ME AIGHT MOTHER FUCKER.

P.S porsche sucks cock! just like ur dad......