Re: Bmw or ML 55 or pam anderson

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by Viper Killa, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bmw or ML 55 or pam anderson

i dont know about you guys but i would take my ML 55 roll over the girly X-5 and go pick pam anderson up for a date!!!!!

2. This BMW is so much better than the Mercedes. I'll grant that this is just a one-off idea, but it is still awesome. Very fast, and the best looking SUV I've ever seen.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JapCarsSuck</i>
    <b>This BMW is so much better than the Mercedes. I'll grant that this is just a one-off idea, but it is still awesome. Very fast, and the best looking SUV I've ever seen.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I just totally agree

4. BMW OR ML 55 OR pam anderson? screw the ML, i'd take the BMW AND pam anderson! a freakin SUV that does 0-60 faster than an M3...only BMW could do that...

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Viper Killa</i>
    <b>i dont know about you guys but i would take my ML 55 roll over the girly X-5 and go pick pam anderson up for a date!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Viper killing in your X5, now thats a site to see!!
    But #$%# pam anderson (very indeed though hehehe) i be taking
    like Denise Richards or Christiana of wtf! i dont need to choose!
    JUST JUMP IN THE X5 AND GO PIMPIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAH<!-- Signature -->

6. the x6 4.6 kills the ml55 let alone this monster. the ml55 sucks it does. there is nothing really special about it except got the engine which is in everything and the brake callipers are red. i would take the x5 over this anyday and pam anderson is a slut plus shes got hepatitus c now. im glad the slut has it, go #$%# some more guys, mayne she can get aids this time. Britney spears is another story (at least shes real) and man is she georgous

7. my bro gots a m3 and my cuz gots an x5 i suped bothe of them up cuz i own a gorage (like harrys form fast and the feurios) i love my cuzez x5 i love my brows m3 (1987 white) but i would take the x5 before the m3
    and a nutter thing i no from the besniss x5 will blow your f***in ml55 out of the water dont need no lemans concept x5 to do it goust take my cuz bemmer. and i would take pam

but who m i to say im a sucker for vw's i got a 2001 gti 1.8t fully modified with 287hp

8. Screw Pam Anderson... as a matter of fact, most of you prolly already have, that chick gets around... and now she has hepititis C. she is dirty... so i would take the BMW, then sell it and buy an american muscle car.<!-- Signature -->

9. ill take the BMW, its got more organic parts than pam, shes probably more flame retardant the the BMW though.<!-- Signature -->

10. who gives a shit about pam anderson..

id take the BMW and get some girls my age, 18

11. this bmw is pimp as hell this thing would rape the ML and you know this maaaaaaannnnn!!!!! but don't get me wrong the benz is pretty tight to but thing just puts it to shame!!

12. Come on man what r u talking about ?

for sure ML 55 AMC can beat a Normal 4.4L X5 and i did see that

but the new 4.6L X5 can beat the ML 55 AMC now

and for this X5 shown in this page with V12 engine i believe that no 4WEEL in the car worl can beat BMW
    it can leave such an ML 55 behind <!-- Signature -->

13. this car is da shit! i'd mos def take this ova anythin else (well no not anythin)its way betta than pam. shes a slut. and the ml im not a fan of. now if it was the g55 we were talkin about. THAT i would take over this

14. Take the X5, and better chicks will start coming your way.

15. Only BMW, thank you...<!-- Signature -->

16. escalade thanx! and id pick up pam on the street with em fake honkers<!-- Signature -->

17. why would anyone want the ML over the X5. i mean, the ML looks like a bloated Mercedes A-Class

18. X5 baby....with this car i can demolish an ml series<!-- Signature -->

19. how bout your dad in my pants rubbing my big penis and stimulating my testes

20. i have done it with both pamala anderson and this bmw and the bmw gave me a bigger orgasm. It was #$%#ing good in the sac ecspiacaly when it tossed the salad with me

21. I'd take this beauty right here, I hate mercedes and Pam anderson is used up like tampons

22. I would definately take this over the ML55. This is 1 secend faster than the ML. Most people don't think thats fast, but it's an SUV that is faster than a Porsche 911 Turbo!!! HELLO!!!! It has 700hp and it tops out at 173mph. um... that is extemely fast considering that the M5 and E55 AMG tops out at 155 and it's 0-60 is in the 5's..... you know what i mean....<!-- Signature -->