Re: BULLCRAP QUARTER MILE

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car is lighter than the mclaren and has more power, the mclaren is faster than the CC as it takes a while for the supercharger to get on boost and until then it's just running on a mustang engine, albeit, modified. when Koenigsigg make their own engine, which they r planning to do, this car will totally slaughter the F1.

2. I bet it is that fast.<!-- Signature -->

3. Actually man, superchargers don't work in the same way turbos do. They're powered by an electric motor, rather than the exhaust. Meaning a supercharger is always on boost.

4. Some of you guys think that you know absolutely everything about cars. What makes you think that this car cant run a 10, it isnt a hard thing to do these days. Besides supercars doesnt tell everything about the cars and most the facts they do have are wrong compared to magazines. Mclarens were fast but they are old theyve been around for a long time and technology on cars has changed a lot since the Mclaren first came out so Ill believe a 10.And last I recall the Zl1 or whatever it was called broke down just as many times as the boss did and it still got beat in every event they tested it in. If you want to read the article go to car and driver.com.

5. first off, a modified civic?!?! r u joking me? hell no it cant beat this car in 1/4 mile. next, 10 secs isnt that bad, its pretty good. But it has a problem, too much horsepower and torque for its tires. if it got better traction tires then it would maybe squeze into the 9s, but exotic cars like dis arnt made for 1/4 mile time they r made for topspeed<!-- Signature -->

6. this car is the best production car in the world. Lick my nads.

Thanks

7. In my opinion a car like this the 0 to 300km/h (186mph) would be a great test for this car. with the power and torque this car is putting out with the relatively light weight I'd say 10's are feasible, 0 to 60 would logically be about 3 flat.

8. superchargers are actually powered by the engines crank shaft...not by an electric motor