Re: camaro ZL1 could beat its ass

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by Will938, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Skyline is so much better in every aspect and even if both cars were completely tuned for dragstrip work the skyline would still win. Yanks, Quit living in the fifties with your primative engines and start to utilise some of the new technologies available.

2. C'mon, are u serious.........a camaro? lol, get the #$%#outta here man that shit can't even touch a fox body stang

3. #53 bbcstachas, Feb 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Why match a camaro against any of the japs best car? How about we line this POS car up with a Hennessey Viper or Lingenfeilter Corvette and lets see whos a POS at the end of the day.

4. I completely disagree with what you said.

1. the skyline has more power, so the camaro wouldn't win in a top end race.

2. the skyline has AWD (which = accelaration, for you RWD fans)so the camaro wouldn't win off the line

3. and lastly, its a SKYLINE!!

5. I completely disagree with what you said.

2. the skyline has AWD (which = accelaration, for you RWD fans)so the camaro wouldn't win off the line

6. I completely disagree with what you said.