Re: can you say, Import drivers are gay?

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe' started by KOBRA KAHN, Aug 9, 2002.

1. YEAH, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE HOMO. I'D RATHER ROLL AN FBODY THAN AN IMPORT.<!-- Signature -->

2. ya kno its true civics are faster than ameicasn cars................. wit bout 700 lbs of nos ha!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Porsches are imported from Germany. I'd bet most of those drivers are not gay. Wealthy, yes. Gay, unlikely.

4. can you say, Import drivers are gay?

Read sig<!-- Signature -->

5. I think bin-laden rides a civic :p

6. Import Drivers arnt gay, they are FLAMING HOMOSEXUALS... They have nothing, compared to the 5.7L American V8. Its sad really, they only reasonable arguement they have is the fact that "handling" well it might be ture that they may handle well, but out cars dont handle bad. And plus in a straight line is where all the racing takes place unless your on a track. SO IMPORT DRIVERS... FUKK OFF!

Do everyone a Favor and, take your Gay Hondas, Nissans, Mazda, And Mitsubishi and run them off a bridge. <!-- Signature -->

7. man ifyou guys hate imports so much you should hear the people round hear...i think you guys would shoot them or something..all teytalk about is how a civic can be as fas or faster than any american car and they are much more better...ignorant is all i have to say<!-- Signature -->

8. You guys are hilarious, Ive seen civics, run 10's without n20, ive sen skylines & supras run 8s without n20, and ive seen a blown out 1989 mr2 sc run mid 7's with nos, I drive a 91 mr2 turbo, I just bought it and havent modded it but it runs a 14.7 quarter mile and 0-60 in 5.5-5.7 everytime. Theres no question camaro's, stangs and vettes are fast, but they arent built with the same quality and precision imports are, and of course a lot of people say the only numbers that count are lap numbers, my mr2 can turn on a 90degree angle at about 45-50mph. Just something to think about I guess

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>You guys are hilarious, Ive seen civics, run 10's without n20, ive sen skylines & supras run 8s without n20, and ive seen a blown out 1989 mr2 sc run mid 7's with nos, I drive a 91 mr2 turbo, I just bought it and havent modded it but it runs a 14.7 quarter mile and 0-60 in 5.5-5.7 everytime. Theres no question camaro's, stangs and vettes are fast, but they arent built with the same quality and precision imports are, and of course a lot of people say the only numbers that count are lap numbers, my mr2 can turn on a 90degree angle at about 45-50mph. Just something to think about I guess</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

one word: turbo<!-- Signature -->

10. Some people say that import dragsters shouldnt use V8's because V8's are for american cars. I totally agree but doesnt that also mean American cars shouldnt use air induction. When a turbo'd civic, with a 1.7 4 banger engine can smoke a 5.7l V8, well then we call that engineering.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>You guys are hilarious, Ive seen civics, run 10's without n20, ive sen skylines & supras run 8s without n20, and ive seen a blown out 1989 mr2 sc run mid 7's with nos, I drive a 91 mr2 turbo, I just bought it and havent modded it but it runs a 14.7 quarter mile and 0-60 in 5.5-5.7 everytime. Theres no question camaro's, stangs and vettes are fast, but they arent built with the same quality and precision imports are, and of course a lot of people say the only numbers that count are lap numbers, my mr2 can turn on a 90degree angle at about 45-50mph. Just something to think about I guess</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well you can think about it if you want. Nothing I'm losing sleep over.

12. Quote from Mistertwo
    You guys are hilarious, Ive seen civics, run 10's without n20, ive sen skylines & supras run 8s without n20, and ive seen a blown out 1989 mr2 sc run mid 7's with nos, I drive a 91 mr2 turbo, I just bought it and havent modded it but it runs a 14.7 quarter mile and 0-60 in 5.5-5.7 everytime. Theres no question camaro's, stangs and vettes are fast, but they arent built with the same quality and precision imports are, and of course a lot of people say the only numbers that count are lap numbers, my mr2 can turn on a 90degree angle at about 45-50mph. Just something to think about I guess

Actually, American cars are built with the same quality and precision as imports. They weren't however, untill around 1990. So your statement is only part true.

13. My uneducated friend, it is obvious you are mistaken, do not let your patriotism get in the way of your rational mind, to say a modern day domestic is as reliable as a japanese import: Honda, Toyota, etc... Is blasphemous, Why do you think no one buys camaro's.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>Some people say that import dragsters shouldnt use V8's because V8's are for american cars. I totally agree but doesnt that also mean American cars shouldnt use air induction. When a turbo'd civic, with a 1.7 4 banger engine can smoke a 5.7l V8, well then we call that engineering.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You act like it's impossible to turbocharge American cars. What we do is get 8s and 9s NA let's see an import claim that, then you see where the turbo and nos gets you.

15. The fact of the matter is american cars are built for two things only, driving in straight lines, and breaking, imports can drive in straight lines and through the twisties, and they last and are fuel efficient.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>The fact of the matter is american cars are built for two things only, driving in straight lines, and breaking, imports can drive in straight lines and through the twisties, and they last and are fuel efficient.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Many American cars can handle quite well actually.....I would like to prove this to you.

In the central Ohio Area anytime soon?

The Dublin BMW Road Course...I will tear your MR-2 to pieces...I have dusted a brand new Z8 before...so I doubt your pathetic MR-2 will put up much of a fight.

What do I have? A Firebird Formula....yes, a Firebird, and yes, it's the same car that kicked the shit out of a BMW Z8(I beat him by 4.31 seconds), and yes, it was on a road course...I haven't modified the car very heavily either....

Don't be scared little man, bring your little piece of Japanese shit on over, lets race.<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>Some people say that import dragsters shouldnt use V8's because V8's are for american cars. I totally agree but doesnt that also mean American cars shouldnt use air induction. When a turbo'd civic, with a 1.7 4 banger engine can smoke a 5.7l V8, well then we call that engineering.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Here in America, when a $45,000 Supra runs a 13.5 pass, and a $26,000 Trans-Am runs a 13.2....we call that an ass kicking. We also call the Supra an overpriced-rice-mobile-that-sounds-like-a-hair-dryer.

Congradulations, You can turbo a Civic and modify it to beat a 5.7L V8....WOW. I could take a Geo and modify it so that it could kick the shit out of a Skyline....whoopdee shit....what does that prove? Nothing at all.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>The fact of the matter is american cars are built for two things only, driving in straight lines, and breaking, imports can drive in straight lines and through the twisties, and they last and are fuel efficient.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's not a fact, that's your made-up ignorant opinion dumba$$. Try explaining to me how an SVT Cobra, Corvette, GT40, viper are only good at driving in a strait line. Just because they wipe up imports on the straits doesn't mean they can't handle.

19. Ok and someone said that our cars are not fuel efficent. Maybe in the 70's!! A corette Z06 can run as well as a ferrari or faster than a porsche yet has 19/28 for its mileage! THats better than some V6's!
    People just think America is crap cause they don't know what else to say. Sorry but Imports are just over priced slow machines that you have to put even more money in to get them as fast! Also did you know that the COrvette Z06 beat the NSX on the Laguna Seca track in a Road and Track column. TISK! and we have bad handling!<!-- Signature -->

20. Iam sorry but my car owns you all, "3000GT" is faster then this american junk, plus it cost more, and iam with Mistertwo on this one, i think i speak for all when i say that ummm American cars suck, they suck, and they suck, there junk and they always will be!<!-- Signature -->

21. Ahh did you say somthing about porsche, plz STFU before you make yourself look like a fool, saying that a Vett is better then a Porsche, Plus do you know what "SS" stands for? how about "Super Shit"
    thats about all they are, super shit!<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>

We also call the Supra an overpriced-rice-mobile-that-sounds-like-a-hair-dryer.

Congradulations, You can turbo a Civic and modify it to beat a 5.7L V8....WOW. I could take a Geo and modify it so that it could kick the shit out of a Skyline....whoopdee shit....what does that prove? Nothing at all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That proves you have a faster car! Or that you got your ass beat by that car, duh! Give fast cars respect dude. And all the mags Ive seen put the camaro SS as high 13s. I know they can get lower, but most people cant drive them well enough to get the times of the "best: magazines.
    Also, in america, we dont call it that. Everyone I know thinks supras are awesome, and dislikes american 'hick cars" generally (i dont mind them).
    You have issues with hate and a major superiority complex.<!-- Signature -->

23. Also this is one of the most IMMATURE threads I have ever seen. You are all pathetic (with the exception of Josh, who actually knows a thing or two). Get a life you prejudiced kids.<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>
    <b>You are all pathetic (with the exception of Josh, who actually knows a thing or two). Get a life you prejudiced kids.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't direct your anger at me. Direct your anger at the kids who say, 'Supra's are da best. American cars can't handle'. BTW SS's running high 13s, not very often. heh

25. America, land of the free, and the brave, and the best, and who made cars long before anyone ever knew Japan existed or cared about it. As far as i say, anyone who owns a mitsubishi can lick my nuts, cuz they only support the bombers of Pearl Harbor! All you punks With civics and junk think your bad cuz you spent more on mods than on the car, the only thing i give importers is their cars look cool, and some are fast and sweet, but 90% of them suck(that people try to race). If you were to put that kind of money into a Z28, it would wipe your S*#T off the map.

To say american cars don't handle is just plain dumb. Anyone that knows anything about cars knows the truth, they handle as well as any car. Anyone who denies this fact are just proving how stupid they are.
    Where are all the jap cars in big-time racing, um, i don't know, sitting in some ricers garage, being jacked-up and depreciated as the min. pass..............learn the VALUE of a car and it's heritage.