Re: Can't believe that my brother has this shit.

Discussion in '1993 Mazda RX-7 JM1FD' started by Turboking, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Can't believe that my brother has this shit.

This car sucks major ass.

2. haha your an idiot. what's wrong with it? try to find another $40,000 new production sports car that is as fast and will HANDLE like this car.

3. LOL! Your the #$%#ing idiot.My Cobra could take this
    any day. I enjoy watching my bros RX7 get smaller in
    therear view mirror.Oh yeah it's under 40g.

4. only a Cobra R could pull on this, and it wouldn't pull on it by much either (13.2 in the 1/4 versus 13.5 for the RX-7), and a Cobra R costs 54,000

a Cobra R has an equal skidpad but that doesn't tell everythign about handling - RX-7 is several hundred pounds lighter and has a better suspension setup and better weight distro, among other things, it'd get it's ass handed to it by the mazda around turns

a normal Cobra doesn't even come close, speed or handling.

know your shit next time you post.

5. I can't say I know much about the RX-7, cept that I really want one, but can never find one.

But I will say this, neither the RX-7 or Mustang is gonna last ya long, mazda and ford aren't exactly the longest lasting cars on the planet.

And wouldn't you know it, Mazda builds most of the 4 banger engines for Ford, just like Suziki builds the new durimax diesels for GM (they haul for a diesel) and Mitsubushi does for Chrysler.

6. MINE DOES!LOL
    DON'T EVEN COMPARE A COBRA R
    TO AN RX7.THOSE NUMBERS ARE BOGUS
    WHEN MY CAR WAS STOCK I STILL WAS
    EATING THIS SHIT FOR BREAKFAST!

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Turboman</i>
    <b>MINE DOES!LOL
    DON'T EVEN COMPARE A COBRA R
    TO AN RX7.THOSE NUMBERS ARE BOGUS
    WHEN MY CAR WAS STOCK I STILL WAS
    EATING THIS SHIT FOR BREAKFAST!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

haha face the facts your cobra doesn't stand a chance.. if you think it does show me numbers

put up or shut up

8. Dumb#$%#s my 7 pulls low 10's in the quarter and over 1g on the pad.I truly eat Cobra R's for breakfast.<!-- Signature -->

9. Never been tested,but it will be this summer
    and I know I hit 60 in about 4.8 secs. So when
    the weather gets warm i'll get back to you

10. That 4.8 is just an estimate.I
    came up with it while racing a
    Saleen I barely beat and it hits
    60 in 4.7 the guy said.If I had a
    stock Cobra i'd hit it in 4.9 also.

11. haha what a load of shit. you give off performance times your cars capable of by estimates. You knob. You sound like the guy everywhere who loves his car and is just waiting a few more weeks you know mate until he puts that turbo/supercharger or nitrois in.

12. This is a true sports car not a RICER.We don't use nitrous you Fast and Furious fanatic.<!-- Signature -->

13. 1993 Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo, anyone know any specs on this?? any help will be greatfuly accepted!!

14. turboman, lets see some pics of you brothers car. because i doubt you even have a car. and i bet your brother is like 8 years old. why are you so gay? i dont understand.

15. You might want to take a ride in your brother's "piece of shit.

16. i own a 93 fd and i have time sheets to prove that it runs the 1/4 in 13.7 at 110 and the only modifications that i have made to it is a racing beat exhaust and a HKS ss bov. so it is basicly stock.

17. holy mother jesus titty#$%#ing christ on a bike, my head is about to explode.

I'd be surprised if there was a single brain shared between you lot. #$%#ing hell! you're all idiots!

STOP:
    claiming wild bullshit

START:
    posting proof. Dyno slips, time slips from the track, pictures of your cars with signs showing your username in the picture...

and whoever posted about their car pulling over 1g... how the #$%# did you test that, eh? got your own g-meter? dipshit.

None of you are impressing anyone until you post some hard facts, and irrefutable proof.