Re: Check out My Spider F1

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Spider' started by M360, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ok look, i dont care if you dont believe me, because you dont mean anything to me, your just like the other people, you have no life!!!

2. I have no life because I don't believe you have a Ferrari 360? Yea, that makes sense!<!-- Signature -->

3. you have no life, because u dont know if i have the car or not, you dont know me ok, so you dont know if i have the car or not, so find someone else to bother. KID

4. You don't care if we belive you ??? Why send all these posts then ? You are the one that has no life if you spend all this time trying to make us belive you ! Grow up !
    PS:For all the other guys that post here check out the picture and take the advise.<!-- Signature -->

5. You are the one with no life. Exactly what godfather said. You come on to a forum saying you have a Ferrari with no proof at all. How pathetic is that? You need to grow up.

I'm the kid? You see, I have a license and a car. Something you'll need to wait 8 years for.

Seriously, you're a complete idiot. Who do you think is really going to believe you? You can't even make a complete sentence.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from X360MoDeNaX</i>
    <b>yea ok that isnt your ferrari, as long as some people believe thats cool, but for some people like you, forget it, because i already have proof of me in the car, and my daughter in it. if you dont think this isnt enough proof, then thats fine, im not even going to waste my time on you. but for all the people who believed me, i respect that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats your daughter? Don't make me laugh. NO ONE old enough to have a daughter will be on a forum bragging about having a Ferrari with no proof, and talk the way you do. You don't capitalize the letter of the first sentence, and you talk in slang. Face it, no one is going to believe you. Its just another sad attempt from another sad individual.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from X360MoDeNaX</i>
    <b>yea ok that isnt your ferrari, as long as some people believe thats cool, but for some people like you, forget it, because i already have proof of me in the car, and my daughter in it. if you dont think this isnt enough proof, then thats fine, im not even going to waste my time on you. but for all the people who believed me, i respect that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

as i recall in the pic below you look around 25 years old and your daughter seems to be around 15 years old.way to lie #$%#. maybe you should give up because if you really owned a ferrari you wouldnt be wasting your time at his forum.

8. did u guys see the pic i posted before
    here proof!!! that it isnt the same car<!-- Signature -->

9. uh hello i told them that wasnt my car you dumbass. i said i got a car like that, and when i took a pic of mine, that was it. ok dont say anything if you dont know what your talking about. the person in the porsche is my friends son. my daughter is 13, and im 33. you guys dont even what your talking about.

10. ok ferrari king you are so old. i already told everyone that isnt my car. i got that car, not the car i first posted up. you seriously did all of that for no reason, your really cool.

11. I think you're a f**** lier.You should take a picture with a can next to the car or with you standing next to the car.That would have shown that it is your car.But you haven't so it isn't your car!Why do you try to show us that it is your car???We don't know you,we give a f*** about you.And what if it is your car?!?That wouldn't change our world.If a had a Ferrari I wouldn't spend so much time discussing with a bunch of people I don't knów just to show 'em my car.I would drive it instead.

12. ok i just said it once, and everybody was saying all this shit, and then it led to this. you dont even knwo what happened so shut your mouth. it is pointless talking to people like you, unlike you, i have work to do.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from X360MoDeNaX</i>
    <b>ok ferrari king you are so old. i already told everyone that isnt my car. i got that car, not the car i first posted up. you seriously did all of that for no reason, your really cool.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

can u plesae tell me which page has you quoting 'that pic isnt of my car but a similar one'<!-- Signature -->

14. #89 FerrariKing, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    i dont think so, in the first post you say

"yea my 360 spider kicks ass, if you want the rims, you can get them at www.axiswheels.com, you can add the ferrari logo in the middle, like i did"

as if to say this is my car, then u say you got new rims which is believable, but you never said this is a picture showing another car with the same rims as mine. and i highly doubt 2 guys would buy rims like that especially for a ferrari<!-- Signature -->

15. ok first of all i never said that was my car, and you know im right. second of all, those are the most popular rims you can get for a ferrari, i guarentee you'll see 35/100 ferrari 360s with those rims.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from X360MoDeNaX</i>
    <b>ok first of all i never said that was my car, and you know im right. second of all, those are the most popular rims you can get for a ferrari, i guarentee you'll see 35/100 ferrari 360s with those rims. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i meant the rims in the first pic, how many idiots would put those ugly rims on a modena, the rims on the second load of pics are nice, there like the 575 maranello rims.
    you may not have said this is a pic of my car but you never said it wasnt.<!-- Signature -->

17. He doesn't have a Ferrari. There is no point arguing with him, he will continue to lie about having one, while showing no proof. Just like all kids do.<!-- Signature -->

18. the rims i have are the 550 maranello rims. I got them as a gift from anaheim ferrari. The ferrari axis rims are very very lightweight, and thats the reason i got them in the first place.

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from X360MoDeNaX</i>
    <b>the rims i have are the 550 maranello rims. I got them as a gift from anaheim ferrari. The ferrari axis rims are very very lightweight, and thats the reason i got them in the first place. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

umm, they dont look like 550 maranello rims, those ones are more chiseled, where as the original 550 maranello rims are different, more rounded. those rims are the ones on the new 575maranello not the 550 as far as i am aware. also why would a car retailer who sells lots of exotics, give you upwards of $15,000 set of wheels for free. unless you have bought 2 cars from them, then maybe they might.<!-- Signature -->

20. ok ive bought a 355 in the past and the 360. Do you not know anything, these rims are for 550 series, you dont know anything. If you seriously think that these are 15,000, you are very stupid. you think these rims cost more than a car? STUPID!!!

21. well, were talking a different currency here, im talking australian dollarsand your talking american dollars, so 15,000 equates to about 7000, which im sure you can see aas the propper price for a set of authentic ferrari rims.

do you have any pics of the 355, and didnt you own a countach if my memory serves me correctly, maybe not, do you have any pics of them.<!-- Signature -->

22. ok i only have pics of the cars. i doubt i have the countach pics, but i do have the 355 hard top. authentic ferrari rims are 6,000, i guess your right

23. Whoa, whoa, whoa... You say you had a Ferrari 355, Ferrari360, and a Lamborghini Countach? LOL!!!!!!!! Wow, now I know for sure you are full of shit<!-- Signature -->

24. yea im full of shit, sorry, you cant just say that, because you dont know for a fact that I dont have those cars. Do you live my life? No. Do you know waht is going on, No.

25. Sure, its possible for someone to own those cars. Its also possible for someone to own a few F50's also. Just not you. I can't prove to anyone that you indeed don't have those cars, but common sense will tell everyone you don't. And that you probably aren't even old enough to drive. Sorry, you can't even make a complete sentence, and you talk in slang. I don't know many adults who are able to afford a Ferrari who talk like you do. Especially argue the way you do, and how much time you spend on this site. <!-- Signature -->