Re: CHEVY SUCKS

Discussion in '1963 Shelby Competition Cobra 289 Le Mans Hardtop' started by 944turb0, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>f u who thinks that ford sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->ford sucks, so do you<!-- Signature -->

2. 944torb0 i am proud of you, you changed what you where your sentence finally(you didn't just say ford sucks, added you suck too). took alote of brain power i am sure, but you pulled through. everyone give him an aplause or pat in the back.

3. they made more money than ford because theyre money hungry power mongers. making money isnt as important as making cars to some companies. which is why a fully loaded f-350 cost me 37k and a fully loaded 2500 duramax costs 43k. gm is in it for the money. <!-- Signature -->

4. Your right, Gm is nipping and taking the lead in sales from the F-series. But Ford is last to have a update on it's engine and design. This is the phenomona created when a new and improved truck comes out. When Ford updates it's designs and engines, they will rocket ahead of GM again.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>ya alright but ford isn't killing chevy and you know it, if it kills anything it's going right for dodge's throat what do they have to offer now? a souped up model of the ram
    ooooh scary.... that isn't even a work truck it's a piece of shit ...... sort of like sirwackalot here and his ***** joey demetrie

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

God no kidding isn't it obvious Ford is not killing Chevy. After all Ford what only had 5 cars in the top 10 selling vehicals for 2001 and chevy had a whoping 1 car able to make the list and if I am correct isnt chevy ummm lemy think oh yea dropping the F bodies out of production and now the Mustang just got a 70 bhp upgrade and the GT40 is going into production to kill the Corvette. And you said Ford wasn't killing Chevy. Get a clue dude!<!-- Signature -->

6. um i should letyou know dumbass that they are restyling their f-bodies who cares i like both but i hate the ram 3500 cause it's basically fiberglass
    <!-- Signature -->

7. for all those who don't know about ford of europe that much. right now ford of europe has made diesel engines their main task, since they are getting their small engines built and structured by mazda.
    but right now fords 2L diesel makes 130 horses(thats right 130HP)that is the same amount as the 2L gas engine and they didn't post the torqeu but i cas guess its going to be around 150.
    now putting that tech in to their bigger power stroke diesel think of the power.

8. CHEVY SUCKS

f u who thinks that ford sucks<!-- Signature -->

9. because of this? god the springs on it are for a mountain bike this is at an auto show in canada and it is said that it won't be coming out as it is a concept

and you guys need to work on your spelling
    <!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>f u who thinks that ford sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't think Ford Sucks but I think you suck! This car will never hit production so don't get your hopes high! don't get your ego too high either cuz Im here to cut it down!<!-- Signature -->

11. of course this truck wont. but most of the features on this truck and the engine probably will. when they put this engine into production it'll wate all the chevy and gmc heavy duties.

12. The engine, dubbed as the PS2, will be this engine. Should come along 2004/2005 and will be a Duramax killer. This exact look may not come out like this as it probably cost a million just to produce, but when Superduties get their design update many of these features will be incorporated in it. Looks sweet to me!

13. think about it though, would you want this to replace the F-350 supersduty's?

ui sure as hell wouldn't i think they are fine the way they are thanx.<!-- Signature -->

14. Your right the Superduties design is mighty fine. But I think this concept updates it nicely. Unlike a 1/2 tonne which seems to draw more yuppie types and soccer mom's case and point the Supercrew and Sierra C3, the 3/4 and 1 tonnes are work trucks. Therefore power and durability ARE key ingrediants. The Superduties have been mega popular because of this and at 275hp and 525 torque on manual you can see why. Enter the torque wars. Gm upped the ante and came out with the Duramax with Allison transmission. A good, not completely proven like the Superduty, engine. Now Dodge is coming out with hp 305 and torque 555 wow! Enter the new Power stroke 2 engine, the one showcased here. This will be Ford's new entry at 350hp and 600 torque with many new techanical innovations. The point being that this engine is the focal point, not the design, and with years at work with PSII it will become a reality very soon.

15. ya alright but ford isn't killing chevy and you know it, if it kills anything it's going right for dodge's throat what do they have to offer now? a souped up model of the ram
    ooooh scary.... that isn't even a work truck it's a piece of shit ...... sort of like sirwackalot here and his ***** joey demetrie

<!-- Signature -->

16. they are redesigning the fbodies... thats funny. another person hoping. most companies can redesign without taking the cars out of production. nothing official has been announced not even a glimmer except some fanatics trying to get them to bring them back. and the mustang didnt get a 70hp bump... the cobra did or wede be seeing 260hp v-6 models... and then theyde have something to brag about like chevy does with its i-6. <!-- Signature -->

17. Chevy rules! This is the second ugliest body design Ford has ever come up with, next to the Equator.<!-- Signature -->

18. hey i like Fords but this isn't good for the name. it's ugly<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ford4274V</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>ya alright but ford isn't killing chevy and you know it, if it kills anything it's going right for dodge's throat what do they have to offer now? a souped up model of the ram

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

God no kidding isn't it obvious Ford is not killing Chevy. After all Ford what only had 5 cars in the top 10 selling vehicals for 2001 and chevy had a whoping 1 car able to make the list and if I am correct isnt chevy ummm lemy think oh yea dropping the F bodies out of production and now the Mustang just got a 70 bhp upgrade and the GT40 is going into production to kill the Corvette. And you said Ford wasn't killing Chevy. Get a clue dude!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahahaha. The GT40 to kill the Vette? Hahahaha. This GT 40 is going to have a $130,000 price tag while the Vette, at it's highest, will be under 60k. And what? 90 more hp out of the GT 40? Whoa, there. 90 hp for $50,000? Doesn't sound like a good deal to me. I'll get ya 90 hp for under 2 grand.
    <!-- Signature -->

20. God no kidding isn't it obvious Ford is not killing Chevy. After all Ford what only had 5 cars in the top 10 selling vehicals for 2001 and chevy had a whoping 1 car able to make the list and if I am correct isnt chevy ummm lemy think oh yea dropping the F bodies out of production and now the Mustang just got a 70 bhp upgrade and the GT40 is going into production to kill the Corvette. And you said Ford wasn't killing Chevy. Get a clue dude!

Hmmm thats funny because Forbes Magazine reported GM made more money in 2001 than Ford (mostly because of Chevy). And wow you are stupid, the GT40 is supposed to compete with the Viper, 500hp vs. 500hp. And Chevy is bringing back Camaro and possibly Trans-AM for 2005 models. BTW vettes will still be better and faster than the new Cobras. Don't forget GTO is coming in 2003 or 2004 (LS1 powered).

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stang87</i>
    <b>um lets see the reason the price is high i think the reason is because it was high before and yes chevy reallyyyyyyyy sucks and byebye comaro ha hahahahahahahaahahahaah and yet the mustang era is continuing hahahahaha and the z06 lost to a focus hahahahahahah chevy sucks hahahahahahahah</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Another Stang lover who can't spell...

22. yeh people also didnt think theyde beat ferraris back in the day and we saw what happened to that. <!-- Signature -->

23. TO the person out there who is all excited about the camaro, firebird and gto return im just going to ask you a logical quesion. If general motors cannot successfully market the first 2 right now how are they going to be able to market 3 in just a few years?<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from turbo power</i>
    <b>TO the person out there who is all excited about the camaro, firebird and gto return im just going to ask you a logical quesion. If general motors cannot successfully market the first 2 right now how are they going to be able to market 3 in just a few years?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Two words, Bob Lutz.

25. i have to respect Bob Lutz, he has done a good job with chev, and bringing some good cars out too. he is the genious that came up with the idea of taking off those retarded palstic claddings and at least have them as options.
    Hey for the first year in more than 10years chev might beat ford in sales, but we will see for that in the end of the year. But for me ford is still better but a huge margine.