Re: **cough**aston martin, jaguar XK8 ** cough**

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by Corvette Crazy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. **cough**aston martin, jaguar XK8 ** cough**

hmmmmmmmm ? this thing copyed the Aston martin And the XK8 and put them together! since maserati is owned by ferrari it will be really expensive. You could get a XK8 that looks the same for a lot le$$!<!-- Signature -->

2. this car looks like.... crap crap crap crap crap crap, it's really crap! They've just copied the jaguar XJ8 and changed the back. this makes it a really crapy car!<!-- Signature -->

3. lmao this is funny, your british peices of shit dont even compare to the masarati.. see for your self?

2001 Jag XK8 Coupe 2002 Masarati Coupe

243 cubic inch V8 259 cubic inch Aluminum V8
    280 Horse 390 Horse
    3726lbs 3682 lbs
    70 Horse p/ liter 90 horse p/ liter
    275lbs@4250rpm's 333lbs@4500rpm's
    0-60 6.6 sec. 0-60 4.8 sec.

And now ur comparing ur aston martin's huge v12 to masarati' v8..

2000 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe

362 cubic inch v12
    420 Horse
    3924lbs
    70 Horse p/ liter
    398lbs@5000rpm's
    0-60 5.0 Sec.

So looks like the only thing ur v12's got goin for it is its torque and horsepower but still cant beat the v8 to 60... and they call it a supercar. llol. So i suggest next time u shut ur #$%#in mouth's and do some comparing b4 sayin all dis bull shit.

4. i aint no brittish piece of shit im from the motor city<!-- Signature -->

5. Jaguar? Aston Martin? Ha! *cough* unreliable *cough cough* POS *cough*

6. I here ya<!-- Signature -->

7. Much more beutifull inside and outside than these cars. Much more cheeper also. More seats also!! Look the images!!

I love the old rear lights!!

8. Sure, this Maserati might resemble some Jags or Aston Martins, but that doesn't make it similar. All three manufacturers are putting out some decent cars these days...Aston Martin for one have come a long way...the Vanquish proved that to me. By all reports, the new Coupè is great; I'd buy one tomorrow.

9. Aston Martin has always been a very good company and Jaguar is getting a lot better in present times than it was in the past, but i do not believe in any way did Maserati copy their designs. What i do believe is that you are an idiot and should keep your retarded mouth shut you stupid fu,ck.

10. TurboLagged u stupid #%$ y you dis Ashen Shadow? u can't accept the fact how phony Maserati iz. And y tha hell did Ferrari buy that gay ass company anyway? I'm sorry if i made u cry...booo hooo

Not

11. *COUGH* MR. *COUGH* METALHEAD *COUGH COUGH* IS A *COUGH COUGH COUGH*, STUPID DUMBSHIT! *COUGH*

12. Watching Ocean's 12 in prep for viewing the new movie Ocean's 13... We saw The Black Fox driving what seems like a Jaguar; except, it doesn't look "catty" enough... Heard Aston Martin made a Jaguar-like car... AND FOUND YOU GUYS!

I agree... Nice V12, compression ratio is real nice, but the bore and stroke ratio denotes GAS GUZZLER!!! Would be great for direct Hydrogen injection, though...

This is supposed to be a HIGH REV ratio but where's the initial get up and go???? 60 in 5 seconds COMEON!!! Grandma does better in her Coup De Ville!

Crap without the cough...

Oh, it's also close to 2 TONS!!! What a wide load... Maybe that's why it needs two trips to HAUL A**.

I'll stick with my "poor man's" sports car - a '96 Firebird... It may not have an LT, but PRECIOUS's V6 will kick up a little Vegas dust now and again when the Care Bears aren't looking.

Besides, I love to drive topless...

=D

13. Watching Ocean's 12 in prep for viewing the new movie Ocean's 13... We saw The Black Fox driving what seems like a Jaguar; except, it doesn't look "catty" enough... Heard Aston Martin made a Jaguar-like car... AND FOUND YOU GUYS!

I agree... Nice V12, compression ratio is real nice, but the bore and stroke ratio denotes GAS GUZZLER!!! Would be great for direct Hydrogen injection, though...

This is supposed to be a HIGH REV ratio but where's the initial get up and go???? 60 in 5 seconds COMEON!!! Grandma does better in her Coup De Ville!

Crap without the cough...

Oh, it's also close to 2 TONS!!! What a wide load... Maybe that's why it needs two trips to HAUL A**.

I'll stick with my "poor man's" sports car - a '96 Firebird... It may not have an LT, but PRECIOUS's V6 will kick up a little Vegas dust now and again when the Care Bears aren't looking.

Besides, I love to drive topless...

=D