Re: Daewoos rule

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by tmaxxed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ok damn i meen daiwoo? those suck so bad they r not makin n e more in the us-------------if n e 1 thinks a daiwoo can beet my lexus IS e-mail me

2. A 300-hp Daewoo is just plain funny. I wouldn't put that much money into a Daewoo, but hey, that's your call. I can just imagine the looks on Camaro or Mustang drivers' faces as a Daewoo pulls away from them. I can't stop laughing! Someone help me up off the floor! Hey, can I have a ride?

3. I know how MulletCarzSuck got 300HP out of his daewoo ............
    He Slapped a Beemer motor in to it. Ha Ha ha

4. How in the hell did u manage to pump 300hp out of a piece of shit Daewoo.

5. first of all there is no possible way that a r.i.c.e burner like dae woo could hold over "300hp" it would just fall apart...man that is funny

6. Daewoos rule

I have a 300 hp daewoo that beats camaros and bimmers. suck on that<!-- Signature -->

7. There have been chev, ford and mopar battles, BMW vs Merc but Daewoo!!!!! What a piece of shit on wheels!It doesn't have the right to be called a car maker along with KIA and Hyundai. Daewoo "SUX"

8. Heheh, this is funny but I guess if you like a 300 Hp Daewoo then that's just fine. I would be kind of surprised if I got beaten by a Daewoo...but hey...it's all good! hehehe...I still wouldn't buy one...ever...

9. I have never seen or driven a Daewoo, so I'm not going to say anything but BMW's rule.

And so do mullets!

10. What are you smoking! A Daewoo? Those are some of the ugliest pieces of shit n the planet! I would never buy one either!<!-- Signature -->

11. ummm......ok....im am korean and i love hyundais but i gotta say........DAEWOOS SUCK ASS

12. 300hp Daewoo? how much money did u put into that ugly ass shit box? probly for as much as u didn u could have bought an M3 that would eat any shitty suck ass daewoo.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MulletCarzSuck</i>
    <b>I have a 300 hp daewoo that beats camaros and bimmers. suck on that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahahah, you are Dum a Daewoo? What are you smoking, because I want some too. You can pretend youe daewoo has 300hp all you like , because those cars are mostly CarP.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from need4speed2</i>
    <b>first of all there is no possible way that a r.i.c.e burner like dae woo could hold over "300hp" it would just fall apart...man that is funny</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->its Daewoo.....not dae woo.....dumbfuk

15. i dunno man...a daewoo...bullshit...
    thats all i got to say

16. daewoos suck ass, that is all there is to it.

17. I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I mean, how many people soup up Deawoos? Maybe the dude did, but I don't think so.<!-- Signature -->