Re: Diablo GT vs Murcielago

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by WorshipTheMclaren, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carreraRS</i>
    <b>It is expected that the diablo GT will beat the Murcielago as it is the top of the line Diablo while the Murcielago is just the most basic model of the Murcielago range...juz compare it to the original diablo..with only 492bhp compared to 580bhp..GT is faster coz it's already race tuned for the road.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->A Diablo GTR will blow both the cars off the road... <!-- Signature -->

2. i am familiar with the Diablo GTR, but i hear no talk of it as beating the GTR. why?

3. I doubt the GT is faster than the Murcielago. The Murcielago should make it to 60 mph in about 3.2 or 3.3 seconds. Lamborghini claims 3.8, but yeah right. Lamborghini also claimed the Diablo 6.0 could go to 60 mph in 3.95 seconds, but it could really go to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds (MotorTrend tested).

In a race between the Diablo GT and the Murcielago, it would be a tough competion. In the rain, the Murcielago would beat it, though.

And the Murcielago is not bad looking. I would say it looks every bit as good as the Diablo (and the Diablo is my favorite car, along with the Murcielago).