Re: Did you ever seen a Green Modena ? Here is...

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Challenge' started by Lee Iacocca, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Did you ever seen a Green Modena ? Here is...

Straight from Mars...

Take a frontal pic and you'll see how it looks lika an alien...<!-- Signature -->

2. Moron. It should be illegal for stupid people like you to buy beautiful cars because you ruin them with your idiotic ideas. Its worth 1,000,000 times more than you are. You should value it and treat it with respect. You are not worthy of owning one.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VMIFerrari</i>
    <b>Moron. It should be illegal for stupid people like you to buy beautiful cars because you ruin them with your idiotic ideas. Its worth 1,000,000 times more than you are. You should value it and treat it with respect. You are not worthy of owning one. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey ! I love green !

But REAL Ferraris are the 550 Maranello V12...

V-12 !

550 MARANELLO is a REAL Ferrari and not this thin 3600cc V8 (one of the smallest in the market)

This car is for fun and it's made to be trashed in 2 or 3 years.

I'll get a MARANELLO if I want a traditional REAL Ferrari.

And AUTO SHIFT ? LOL ! It sucks ! Check Sports Car magazine or Classic&Sports Cars magazine (euro mags no US mags so it's an euro opinion and not a US lover) "THE PADDLE SHIFT take out the driving feeling"

This car is just to drive around streets and smoke everybody. But even a 12 year old boy can do that...You shift with your fingers !!!... It's ridiculous...It's like driving a Kart !!! Mom, Ferrari is making karts now...

Where is the driving feeling ?

This car is all wrong, 3600cc, V8, paddle shift, NO-GT class, alluminium, alien look.

Did you look the engine ? It's ugly. Any 60s V12-V8 (specially if it's a Ferrari) looks better.

This is a car to give to my son so he will never ask me again to drive my '63 Ferrari 250 ! LOL !

Nothing to say about FERRARI Tradition.

I'm sure Enzo will say the same.
    But it's good to make FUN !

If you scratch it who cares ? It's aluminium ! You can't even touch it hard...

Please, please be careful when you're closing the door...

No, no, it's a spider but don't jump into, please open the door carefully.

I'll draw 8 eyes on a Ford and 2 antennas and put the Pininfarina name just to you say

"Oh ! Pininfarina ? So it's beauty !"

Even if he draw a shit like this one...

Thare are green jags, mustangs and murcielagos and none of then are looking as an alien (Murcielago is using exactly the same color)

No surprise, they should get back to the red...<!-- Signature -->

4. i also think the maranello is a very great car but we raced a 550 and won and we were in a BMW M5 so the M% is the greatest

5. Since when was a 360 Modena not a real Ferrari? I always thought it was made by Ferrari (duh) making it a real Ferrari.

6. Nice car. It does look like an alien.<!-- Signature -->

7. looks like a phtoshop mock up<!-- Signature -->

8. right, the fact that the Maranello is more powerful, weighs less, is more aerodynamic and handles better then the M5 show that you are WRONG !!.

I don't think the 550 was racing with you.

I passed a 456 GT on the highway... yeah i passed it.
    does it mean that my Mercedes was better, or faster then the 456 ?
    NO.

9. Like an alien huh,well this so called"Alien" looks way better than any thing American espacially the mustang.So if this looks so bad then how bad are the American cars appearence?
    And this car is made by Ferrari therefor it's a"Real" Ferrari.
    And for the record I like this Better than a 550 Marenallo,although
    that's a great Ferrari too.

10. #11 fbodyrules, Mar 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    yes so it is a small engine? big friggin deal, go to nurburgring, bring a vette, rustang, viper, and 360, see who wins? 360, its lighter, (because its aluminum, which u think is bad for some reason)so it would be easier to toss round turns, is the current best handling car round http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=7&article_id=221&page_number=1
    o and about ferrari tradition, they havent had big displacement tradition retard. the 250 gto was a 3.0 liter v12
    and about paddle shifting, it doesnt take away the feeling, ive driven paddle shifting cars, it feels great, oh yeah and its not cart, its F1 style shifting, thats why the call them f1 shifting
    why arent u banned.... psssh stang lovers

11. where's the pic in don't see it!!! where is it?
    really... are you playing with me?
    why don't you want me to see it? why!!??

12. dont you think this looks like a mclaren f1? the front does but not the back. jus compare a picture of them and see what you think

13. I find no resembleance in the mclaren and the modena, and by the way aliens are bright greent in color, the green modena is a dark green, and a cool dark green, like froest not like diharrea green, not that it is actually green but u know what i mean right