Re: Do yall have any pics of the Z06 doing a burnout?

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by 427vette, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hes a pic of a z06

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Xj220</i>
    <b>Do you have any and you dont want to share or are there no pictures of this car doing a burnout?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

sorry I don't have one<!-- Signature -->

3. Is there a big difference in body style between the stock coupe of this time era and the ZO6? Does the car actually say ZO6 or something on it?

4. The only thing I;ve noticed is the little black brake duct in front of the rear wheel. Or maybe I just never noticed on any other non Z06.

5. I am a huge fan of the Z06 and have questiones dealers at length. The Z06 in addition to the black brake duct also has the obvious Z06 emblem above the side scoops. It also has 405 horses for 2002. Very impressive.

6. nice car, nice pic!

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Burnout304</i>
    <b>I am a huge fan of the Z06 and have questiones dealers at length. The Z06 in addition to the black brake duct also has the obvious Z06 emblem above the side scoops. It also has 405 horses for 2002. Very impressive.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    don't forget it has different wheels.

8. I WANT THAT PREMIUM PIC!!!! DOES ANY1 HAVE PREMIUM ACCCES CUZ I WANT THAT PIC IN FULL SIZ!!!!

9. wow, i what a piece of art, with lots of muscle too.

p.s. i have hundreds of pics of z06s, i have one doing a burnout, but theres not much smoke.........yet.

10. hahahaha!I don't have any for you I'll keep them for me

11. Chanandaler, is this the picture you want?

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rs4man</i>
    <b>hahahaha!I don't have any for you I'll keep them for me</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    dumb #%$got shut the hell up!!!!

13. I searched for awile and this is the best I culd come up with. I dont think it is a Z06.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from suprahaji</i>
    <b>Is there a big difference in body style between the stock coupe of this time era and the ZO6? Does the car actually say ZO6 or something on it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Three major differences in appearance:
    1: The brake duct.

2: The wheels.

3: The rear window is much smaller that on the coupe. If you have ever seen a profile pic of a Corvette convertible, the Z06 would look about the same. In other words, the Z06 doesn't have a hatch, it has a trunk like the convertible does.<!-- Signature -->

15. #15 Compaq, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  16. I have a picture of a 427tt burning out.<!-- Signature -->

17. Yes I have one.