Re: does any one like this car?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 456M GT Scaglietti' started by jaguarkid02, Aug 10, 2002.

1. does any one like this car?

i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!

2. Its Awesome...nuff said<!-- Signature -->

3. its a phucking Ferrari!,nuff said.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You say a GT-40 could beat it? Duh. Of course it can! This Ferrari has a top speed of 186 mph while the Ford can reach 220! Why are you even comparing a 4-seater "family" Ferrari with a pure racing car?!

6. clearly this car rules,as if anyone who won it or something wouldnt drive it
    an stop sayin what would beat it,most people know what would,we dont need to hear it
    duhhhh,a lambo will beat a for focus
    no shit
    and #$%# all of you who are reading this from the other forums and shitting on me in there
    go geta life<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProRacer15</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You jackass, Ford owns Jaguar<!-- Signature -->

8. Gorgeous car, certainly one of the best-looking modern Ferraris, bound to be a classic....it is fast as heck too.....<!-- Signature -->

9. This car is the neglected one in the ferrari family. It should get more attention. The body has not been updated for quite a while until now,But I still enjoy It's elegant shape.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grey_Runner</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProRacer15</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You jackass, Ford owns Jaguar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The reason ProRacer15 said that was cuz Jaguar's appropriation by Ford has completely ruined the classic Jaguar styling. They've shamefully turned the British legend into a $40,000 Taurus.

11. FORD OWNS JAGUAR DINGBAT! and by the way, as much i luv Ferraris and GT40s, the GT40 would beat it man. <!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VMIFerrari</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You say a GT-40 could beat it? Duh. Of course it can! This Ferrari has a top speed of 186 mph while the Ford can reach 220! Why are you even comparing a 4-seater "family" Ferrari with a pure racing car?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I have never heard of a 4 seater Ferrari...

I love this car

13. For the past few months I have been trying to tell these people on this site where cars fall into their classes...

Look at this Ferrari (it isn't the most pretty) look at all the technology and quality put into it...

Then you get someone with a name like "MustangLover" or somthing who has the balls to make a thread like "Corvette Vs. Ferrari" or "A corvette can beat this".....then I get into a argument and they wanna bring in some stupid insults and stuff to hide the fact that their cars are not in the class with this Ferrari.

How can you have all these nice cars like this Ferrari and they use F1 technology producing 100 HP\L ..(Very efficient engines)

and then compare it to like a viper or corvette... (which both fall short of the 100 HP\L mark because there isn't enough technology between the 10 or so American manufacturers to come up with that kind of specific output.) ....

14. No offense meant, Ferraris are great car. But this car ain't their best, and check the numbers (HP / Liter 59.15 bhp per litre), this isn't a 100hp/l engine. In fact, even the Viper (56.32 bhp per litre) as about the same with it's v10.

Still a great car though, I think I'd kill someone for one of these ;)

15. I like it,with a lot of power reserves when you wanna leg it,
    it's also easy to drive and quiet.

16. This car is too plain for a Ferrari. If this car was made by a company that doesn't focus on exotics too much, then this car would be awesome, but it's just too plain for a Ferrari.

17. This is one of my favorite cars, even though its not listed below in my signature, and I think that the fact that it's shape hasn't changed since its conception is a testament to how classic this car is. And as for a GT40 being able to beat this car, of course it should be able to beat it. This Ferrari is a sports car/luxury car hybrid and the GT40 is a pure race car. If you wanted to smoke around the track buy a GT40, if you want to smoke around town (not to mention on the track as well too probably!) and be really comfortable while doing it This car is one of the best in the world to do it in.

18. yeaaa omg, it looks soo nice, definatly one of ferraris great cars, just like the 550

19. what kind of question is that? this car is a beuty, i love it, it looks very nice, in my opinion it is one of the best looking cars in history that i have ever seen.

20. This 456M is not a family car. The four seats is more of a tradition than a function.

21. Uhmm...yeah. I like this car.

22. Oh yeah the 456 is a family car, and I have lamborghini station wagon

23. GT40's suck.

24. I like all ferrari's and everyone else should too if you know what your talking about.There is alot of time put into these things, they aren't your average assembly line cars.And i would rather cruise around in a city in one of these than a GT40 and they aren't close to being in the same class so why compare them?

25. This car is obviously not designed as a knockout performance racer like the Enzo, F50, etc... It is a "family" ferrari that is comfortable, luxurious and easy to drive.