Re: Does ne1 know nething bout da 2002 diablo ????

Discussion in '2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE' started by Lamborulz, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Does ne1 know nething bout da 2002 diablo ????

heyy every1.........im a new member of da lambo forum............
    i got this info in sum magazine.(actually motor trend). It said dat da diablo wud be discontinued from 2002 onwards n they r releasing sum a new model called canto or sumthing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sum1 PLZ temme this aint true !!!!!!!!!

if ne1 knows nethihng bout it jus gimme sum info on it

2. were you reading a ancient motor trend??? They have replaced the diablo its called the Murcielago the canto was the old cocept but audi replaced it for the murcielago<!-- Signature -->

3. damn shame, just like they did away with the countach, that was tha best lambo i could of imagined<!-- Signature -->

4. The new Murcielago is the shit. If you can try to get a copy or Road & Track Sprots & Cars 2002 Edition. It's got the pic and all the specs for it in there. It'll be released in August 2002. It's got a 6.2L dohc 4-valve v12 engine and produces 580 bhp at 7500 rpm and 480 lb.-ft. of torque at 5400 rpm. It's a 6-speed, instead of 5. Goes from 0-62 mph in 3.8 sec, with a topspeed of over 205 mph. Anyhow, you can get more shit out of the mag if you can find a copy. <!-- Signature -->

5. this lambo is fairly slow for the price, i'd rather buy a supra and then fix her up, if you put as around 50000 into a stock supra it would kill this thing. i love lambos but they are so overpriced.

6. but your paying for the name, and the high quality hand craftedness (if thats even a word)

all i know is that i would rather be driving a lambo over a supra anyday, even if the supra is faster