Re: Doesn't this look kinda of like aaa.....

Discussion in '2000 Ford Focus FR200 Concept' started by Panzer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Doesn't this look kinda of like aaa.....

If you ask me. I say this is starting looking like a Renault 206. Does anybody agree with me, because this might be ford trying to come up with a new challenge for Renault since there other Focus's suck on the rally courses.<!-- Signature -->

2. actually ford lost the 2001 championship by 2 points only because colin mcrae never finished the last rally, he flipped his car. if he had finished anywer higher than 5th (i think) he would hav been at least tied for 1st in the championship

3. Ford is good at rally, actually i think Ford is one of the top three
    withen Mitsubishi and Suburu

You got to watch more rally races and see how good ford does
    Its amazing how Ford is doing so well with the Lancers and WRXs

4. This in no way is a rally car, the purpose of this car was to show off some of the new products ford racing is producing for the focus. This car is not coming into production and one can only dream of getting one engineered to the high specs this one was. sorry guys

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Panzer</i>
    <b>If you ask me. I say this is starting looking like a Renault 206. Does anybody agree with me, because this might be ford trying to come up with a new challenge for Renault since there other Focus's suck on the rally courses.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Renault 206???? The 206 is made by Peugeot, you worhtless piece of cowshit!! What the #$%# are you doing here, if you don't even know which manufacturer makes what car. **** off JACKASS!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. isnt Peugeot a division of renault? dum 666 +/ sad sad<!-- Signature -->

7. nop renault and nissan have partnership. but not with peujeut
    believe it or not ford and peujuet are pretty close in relation. right now they and renault and one other company are working on satillite navigation, and other tech that would help all, mostly in communication. so don't think of them as haters since they are partners in different things. and last year ford got second place in car manufacturer points even though they pulled out of rally of england.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from eurupe car expert290</i>
    <b>beleave me ford dose not suck at rally in fact, they won this year.
    JACKASS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

for all u #$%#s and #$%#s like u just read this......... gimme a #$%#ing ford that does 250 mph and can beat a corvette sledgehammer and then ill shut my mouth....... looks like ill be yappin for a while now muahahah #$%# u fords!

9. what is up with this gm nut cases coming in and tucking crap, we weren't even talking about your company and what do you do say something stupid.
    if thats the game why can't gm make a car to even be close to the specs of this car same class. this car beat your price z06 so just go home. we had a good discussion going here.
    i am sorry not all gm fans are stupid, just got pissed off.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from eurupe car expert290</i>
    <b>beleave me ford dose not suck at rally in fact, they won this year.
    JACKASS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

for all u #$%#s and #$%#s like u just read this......... gimme a #$%#ing ford that does 250 mph and can beat a corvette sledgehammer and then ill shut my mouth....... looks like ill be yappin for a while now muahahah #$%# u fords!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

UM if i remember right it was motor trend who tested the ford lightning and the Z06, and they gave lots of kudos to ford for producing a PICKUP that ran right along with a CORVETTE, now that wont beat a sledgehammer but thats a big defeat to chevy when the Z06 nearly beat a FORD PICKUP