Re: Doesn't this look like...

Discussion in '1963 Lamborghini 350 GTV' started by sniper, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Doesn't this look like...

Doesn't this car look like the front of a Jaguar with the back of a Posche? Shore does to me...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

2. The front looks a little like a Corvette actually.

3. I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.<!-- Signature -->

4. man who cares this a stylin car for sure. i actually like these older lambos more than the new ones.

5. i see the corvette but i think i would have to say i the front of this lambo in the vette

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd say the Ferraris it looks a bit like are the 330 era, or maybe the Superfast. I like this better with the pop-ups that with the production car's fixed light pontoons.<!-- Signature -->

7. Looks like a Beamer 850 coupe to me. Its cute though.

8. the front looks like a corvette, the back looks almost identical to one of those chevy nova hatchbacks...i think its the nova...but whatever those lightning fixtures look exactly the same<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 92 Integra</i>
    <b>The front looks a little like a Corvette actually.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly, when I first looked at it the corvette came to mind.

10. I dont see no Corvette here. I see the cabin pushed back, something like a Corvette but aside from that they are as similar as day and night. Anyway to me this looks like a hatchback Lamborghini Miura. the Miura a little sleeker of course but they do look alike.<!-- Signature -->

11. I do agree with the assertion that this looks a little like a ferrari, only because ferraris looked like a lot of things over the 90 years or so that they have been making cars. The tail lights and the rear windsheild reminded me strongly of a studabaker avanti. Possilbe the Corvette has some similar qualities, mainly the fender swells above the front wheels, they are similar to those of a C-2 and C-3 corvette.<!-- Signature -->

12. #12 ajzahn, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carrera26</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd say the Ferraris it looks a bit like are the 330 era, or maybe the Superfast. I like this better with the pop-ups that with the production car's fixed light pontoons.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Looks like the 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerican or the 1964 Ferrari 500 Superfast. Lamborghin again was trying to build the better Ferrari at that time.

Axel J. Zahn
    Formula 1 Club of Europe
    www.formula1.org
    www.f1-worlds.com
    www.f1-times.net

13. The front does NOT look like a Jaguar. The back does NOT look like a Porsche. That was about the dumbest observation I have ever seen.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->funny u mention ferrari, cuz the guy who started lamborghini had one intention in mind, kicking the shit out of ferrari, he hated enzo ferrari with a passion. anyways about it resembling a vette, i see the slightest bit of C2 stingray in it, but emphasis on slight. not to mention all cars looked the same back then...<!-- Signature -->

15. someone said it looked like a Miura.......

not at all. That's even crazier than the Jag and Porsche thing.

16. This car looks EXACTLY like a '63 Corvette, I'm not kidding. It has a swept back and wheel shrouds, other than that... Vette city!!

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BrownDoggie</i>
    <b>This car looks EXACTLY like a '63 Corvette, I'm not kidding. It has a swept back and wheel shrouds, other than that... Vette city!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah the front end looks alot like a '63 vette, but the nose on the vette is less slanted and has a few more angles. as far as the back goes though it dosent really look like a vette at all.

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Doesn't this car look like the front of a Jaguar with the back of a Posche? Shore does to me...

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i was gonna say taht myself, it has a tiny hint of E-type in it i think, what with the very long front and all<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maranello29</i>
    <b>The front does NOT look like a Jaguar. The back does NOT look like a Porsche. That was about the dumbest observation I have ever seen.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's why almost everbody here says the back looks like Porsche.
    You are dumb.

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Doesn't this car look like the front of a Jaguar with the back of a Posche? Shore does to me...

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i was gonna say taht myself, it has a tiny hint of E-type in it i think, what with the very long front and all</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, you're right. It's the long hood that reminds me of the E-Type, and some parts of the front. It still says Jag to me brothas...
    But yeah, the Vette is in there too.

21. i kinda think it looks a lil like a stingray, the front anyways.... wierd how old lambos and vettes shared certain design cues..

22. when you first look at this thing you think c2
    no doubt that there are alot of similiar design elements

23. This looking like a Miura,rofl,lmfao,muahahahahaha what a dumbass that person is!lol