Re: Don't you guys look down on Hyundai!

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai Clix Concept' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 10, 2002.

1. If this comes out, it will only come out in every country except America, and if it ever does come out, I won't buy it. It's stupid. Honda sucks. The only reason people buy hondas is because of how damn cheap they are. What the hell are honda's doing on a supercar website?<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VernaSense</i>
    <b>This is one of the best concepts yet from Hyundai. If this car goes into production, it'll be a hot shot!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If this is one of there best concepts id hate to see there worst.

3. 94FORMULA.........I know Honda and Hyundai both start with the letter H, but surely you have the mental capacity to read the rest of the word after the first letter don't you? wait, no, you don't. This should make sense then, Y.... A M......., for those of us who speak english, that said, "Your A Moron!!!!"
    MAN.

-PabloR <!-- Signature -->

4. hehehe. <!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>If this comes out, it will only come out in every country except America, and if it ever does come out, I won't buy it. It's stupid. Honda sucks. The only reason people buy hondas is because of how damn cheap they are. What the hell are honda's doing on a supercar website?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->well im glad your payin out honda, not hyundais =)

6. I'll look down on huyndai all I want.

7. Don't you guys look down on Hyundai!

This is one of the best concepts yet from Hyundai. If this car goes into production, it'll be a hot shot!!<!-- Signature -->

8. hyundai is gettin good guys...give it a couple years it'll be right up there with toyota and them
    kia is now the shit company, but give them 5-20 years to evolve and they'll be good
    the only company i can think of that will never get good is Daewoo<!-- Signature -->

9. are you serious...kia?? lol

10. :p<!-- Signature -->

11. I realy think that hyundays are doing a real progress..maybe they'll need a little help in design but hey! look at the engine ! 4 cylinders 2.2 with 300 hp is gr8, even more than gr8, and in the euro 1 concept it's a 2.0 liter inline 4 with 380 HP!!!! that's hypermega good , i don't know how hyunday managed to make such engines...i mean rally cars have 300 hp from 2OOO cc, hyunday is making even more...! nice!

12. it looks almost identical to the concepts of the nissan R35.....or new Z concept (i forget which one). How about some originality??.....and we all know that hyiundai wont actually produce this car dont we???....sorry to mar your dreams.