Re: E 55 AMG AND M5 I OWN BOTH

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by BMW Fan 356, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ...and I thought I was arrogant!!
    You give rich people a bad name, you sick little prick.
    You even give arrogant people a bad name.

There is usually some truth in lies. A good liar uses a lot of truth and is consistent, as you have been. You probably work in Holland Export and are probably around people that make business deals. You are probably very stressed out or get yelled at alot and this, together with your tiny dick, turn you into a sadistic little troublemaker when you come home after work.

You are a fraud who can easily be exposed if need be. If you are not a fraud then it will be even easier to expose you. There are no financial transactions here, this site has a medium firewall that any hacker can get your registration and trace your ISP address to your local LAN.
    I am not threatening you, I am just warning you that there are people who could find you.
    Easily, and maybe already have. heh heh.
    I wonder if your "security" would be loyal to a little cowardly worm like you???

By the way, Mr. Ybema says hello. Maybe we will cross paths at the Amsterdam RAI conference in April.
    Are you shitting your pants? I think I know who you are. Or atleast who you deal with. If your associates saw printouts of your pathetic posts with evidence that it came from you they would laugh at your SMALL-DICK BEHAVIOUR. HAHAHA... who will do business with you now, creep!

Oh and one last thing asshole: The Prince of Monaco sends his condolences in advance to your bumboy-widow.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>300 CE DON'T WORRY YOU ARE ADDED TO THE LIST OF JELIOUS PEOPLE. AND BECAUSE I DO BUSINESS IN MILAN I KNOW HOW ITALIANS ARE. I WON'T USE A BAD WORD AGAINST THEM BECAUSE I COULD GET BANNED HERE. I AM BOTH RICH AND SMART. BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THEY MAKE GOOD CARS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Jalous of what, of who ?

I've my benz, a hell of benzy and a good life.

I don't give a f**k about your dreamz.

dumbass !<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>300 CE DON'T WORRY YOU ARE ADDED TO THE LIST OF JELIOUS PEOPLE. AND BECAUSE I DO BUSINESS IN MILAN I KNOW HOW ITALIANS ARE. I WON'T USE A BAD WORD AGAINST THEM BECAUSE I COULD GET BANNED HERE. I AM BOTH RICH AND SMART. BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THEY MAKE GOOD CARS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're so full of shit! I can bring up a quote of you saying shit like dirty italian and midget jap. What a f*cking liar. This proves you are not smart becuase I can easily prove you wrong! And by the way I went to the f50 forum you proved nothing but how much of a bigger jack-ass you've spread out to be! I'll just go ahead and show everyone the quote you mentioned earlier. You're such a f*cking liar!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Keep barking. I'm sure you're little kid trying to impress your friends. Anyways are a filthy italian or a midget jap?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well here is the quote that Mr Rich decided to say to someone! He's been talking shit all over the place, actually its' the same forum just the 2nd series of streams. Check it out, and how I ripp him a new asshole for his gay ass!<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>The meeting with Prince Albert of Monoco was a success,signed a business deal. Now im flying to Russia to talk with Mr. Putin. Im thinking of investing money in the Russian Railroads and also doing trade with that country.

And young man "FerrariV12" you can't even come close to me,because im protected by some of the world's best security agency's. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahaha some of the worlds best security agency's? What da fu*k are you talkin about. I bet you your agents are some 5 year olds holding waterguns. And plus if you are so rich give me the name of this business!!!!!!!!!!! That you own.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Rust Strang why do you run after me to every forum. Do you want a job at my factory? By the way had some frank talk with Putin and am very close to signing a contract. Try not to be jelious.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I've already told you why, I'm proving you to be a fraud! Not to mention you have nothing to say with my last comment on this thread. So how is it that you can say you won't talk shit to italians when I've even quoted you talking shit? Can't come up with anything huh? Well I'm waiting you liar!<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Rust Strang why do you run after me to every forum. Do you want a job at my factory? By the way had some frank talk with Putin and am very close to signing a contract. Try not to be jelious.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I've already told you why, I'm proving you to be a fraud! Not to mention you have nothing to say with my last comment on this thread. So how is it that you can say you won't talk shit to italians when I've even quoted you talking shit? Can't come up with anything huh? Well I'm waiting you liar!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

he's just a stupid idiot.<!-- Signature -->

8. hey "I AM RICH" why don't you answer any of the questions that people are asking you, like what is your company called! Also get some new jokes, factory worker and try not to be jelouse is getting old! AT leats when you typed jelouse like a million times you should know how to spell it properly! also what company makes your private jets! Nobody here is jelouse of you since you don't own any of these cars! and if you did i would deliberatly crash into your car at 150 miles an hour and kill my self hoping that you died to in the crash! lol<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I won't tell my business name because you are all factory workers. But i will tell you a little about by business.

I have many businesses. My main business consists of importing steel,rubber, lumber and a few raw materials. Example I import steel from Russia to Germany where it is used to make cars. I also import silk from japan to England where i sell the silk at a great profit. From the Middle East i import oil to America. "I know governments do that but big private companies also do that".

This is only a sample of my many businesses.
    Jelious?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are a fukin stoner and I am not JEILOUS dumbshit. Can't even spell that correctly. If you were really so rich I would like to buy some things off of you and maybe even work in your factory. I like a job employment. Give me the name of your factory.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I won't tell my business name because you are all factory workers. But i will tell you a little about by business.

I have many businesses. My main business consists of importing steel,rubber, lumber and a few raw materials. Example I import steel from Russia to Germany where it is used to make cars. I also import silk from japan to England where i sell the silk at a great profit. From the Middle East i import oil to America. "I know governments do that but big private companies also do that".

This is only a sample of my many businesses.
    Jelious?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Since when did Russia export steel?<!-- Signature -->

11. man u look like an idiot!ne1 with all that money don't need 2 b on this site!only ppl that want money and ppl that want ppl 2 think they have money r on this site!

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>

lol What the #$%# I thought you owned a import/export. You do need a factory for that you dumbass! In a factory you produce things (or I should say, you make things! is that better for you you stupid sh*t.)
    And why would he be jelious of you poor @ss you mother fu*ker!
    Everyone knows your lyin Oh and you saying Oh I own planes too thats going a little far buddy! Your just givin more "ammo" for everyone to make fun of you.

13. Hey 67camaross? Do you own a 67? If so I'd like to see pics, cuz 67-68 camaros are my favorite year. If you dont then you chose a pretty damn good year to be your name! Kudos buddy! Thanks for the help in ripping "I AM RICH" a new asshole. He lies so much go to the bently arnage T forum and see how I proved him wrong. It's call "I just proved I AM RICH to be ignorant" This guy contradicts himself all of the time!<!-- Signature -->

14. Hey you should take that migs down 3 cause me and my boys stole 3 of em

15. I am rich you're a asshole:
    1-you're not rich at all, maybe your "dady has a bunch of money and you're so happy about it.
    2-if you were really rich then you're not worth it, cuz i don't think that there are rich persons going saying out loud that they're rich unless they're morons... if you were really rich at least show some dignity and some class.
    3-If you were really rich and had all that work, i don't get it how you have even time to post on this site, don't tell me the assistant crap...
    4-if you're really rich, why don't you hire a qualified english teacher or something? u can't even spell jealous!!!! u write it Jelious!!!! LOLOLOLOL~!!!!
    4- U Import Oil from the middle east?!?!? HAHAH who are you fooling?? do you think that oil can simply be imported like that??? moron!! there are OPEC regulations and a lot of laws in this field.. never a private company could do that..
    5- YOu own 10 MIGs? hehehehe, if you really do at least you would've said their name complete .. EX: MiG 21, MiG 23, MiG 31 etc. etc... etc... but you just posted 10 MiG fighter jets!! hahaha what a moron!

16. the m5 and e55 are very different vehicles that provide distinct driving experiences. I own neither,but given the opportunity i would choose the bmw because its faster, sportier and is designed for motorsports enthusiasts. (Only manual tranny; more driver involvement)

17. hey I AM RICH, you sayin something about Italians? huh, you son of a *****, where the hell are you from?, you were born in some trash can and dont know a single thing about cars. you have no money and are some little child pretending to be someone, living a fantasy. ON the internet, big stuff!. Now look, i got you on my list boy, you better watch your damn big mouth because your about to get taken out, its people like you who make me sick, pretending to be someone important and cant even make it realistic, by the way, i have a Lamborghini (yeah, I actually do) and it could crish your 1987 corolla.

18. hey sk8r1988, you are as full of bull shit as mr richy rich. there is no vw that can pump out over 600 hp, especially in a fwd car. you're a #$%#in moron for even posting something like that. at least make it more realistic.

19. Who are you then!!!

20. Man SL 55 AMG you really took him out in 1 post!!!
    He wrote 1500 posts to "explain" his money value and his dad was the one who got fired from cleaning my college ass washer.

21. You people obviously don't post in the Main Forums, or else you would understand everything he's talking about it.

22. Rich people in my opinion are rich because god has mercy on their weakness, thats why they need more then others. Its harder to live with less making you a harder working person to get what you want and leading to a better possible afterlife it you believe in it. Anyways real hardworking wealthy people have better things to do then brag on a internet messaging board... Pathetic, how it is and sad, i'm once again disapointed in humanity.

23. so you own both an m5 and an e55, thats impressive. perhaps if you werent such a tosser we could ask you which is better to live with.

24. Cmon guys the kid might start cryin any moment