Re: ewww

Discussion in '2000 Hyundai Neos Concept' started by Xxbadboy4lifexX, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ewww

WHAT A MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! Y WOULD U PUT A INLINE 4????????????? ATLEAST A SIX!!!!!!! Fuckin piece of cow piss<!-- Signature -->

2. Why because it says Hyundai on it? 250Hp @ 8200rpms and a 6speed sequential gear box? Your oblivious to this machines greatness.

If it said Honda youd think it was really cool. You probably buy designer jeans as well because of the name am I right? Tommy Hilfiger, Fubu, Ralph Loren mother-#$%#er! We will change the H to a Honda H just for you so you wont feel embarrased.

You are Satan<!-- Signature -->

3. Intresting but this design is more something that youd expect out of Plymoth with a V8 that pushes the same HP<!-- Signature -->

4. HAHAHA

u need to work on yur english, boy..
    I'm a Korean here and I know english better than you(now thats horrible)

though the design sux, I'd rather drive this than any ford or any
    Toyota cars...<!-- Signature -->

5. hey this looks cool but i dont know about the front end though.....
    the back looks sweet and the doors are cool.....
    needs work on that front end....

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>HAHAHA

u need to work on yur english, boy
    Toyota cars...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just who are you talking to here I just went over all these MSG's they all seem to be in proper english<!-- Signature -->

7. This car I'm certian was inspired by Indy cars not the Prowler!!

Plus the Prowler is not a V8 it's a V6!!!

Don't know one forget Buick Grand Nationals V6. America can make more than V8's the Grand National GNX did 12.79 sec stock! single turbo. engine. Faster than the NSX Comptech, Faster than 90% of all Porsches, Faster than the Diablo. All for the price of a Fully equiped Hyundai XG300. (Faster stock Quarter mile)

Yes American cars may be cheaper in build quality, but! You often get alot more for your money. The Grand National has got to be in the Top 5 for bang for your buck. The GNX was the Fastest car in its time and it's still one of the fastest cars today. For a ridiculously cheap price. <!-- Signature -->

8. hahaha..
    "#$%#in piece of cow piss"
    cow piss? can you take a piece off of a puddle of piss?
    its a PIECE of piss? Thats wrong.. Even I noticed it and
    I'm Korean..<!-- Signature -->

9. Hey Corean,
    Give me five....!!
    I am also a Korean!!
    Nice car for Korean makes like Hyundai.
    Come on guys....this car was developed by Japanese engineers.
    I like the gull wing door, man!!
    I like its aggressive design + + +!!
    Once again....Good Job Hyundai!!<!-- Signature -->

10. r u stupid?
    Tiburon customized can do over 400 + HP..
    you can ADD all the stuff you need..

now.. am I judging by the "Domestic Product"?
    f*ck no, stupid.. I'm judging by product and
    service with price.. Yur just a really really
    unexperienced person about how good Korean cars
    really are and how much they could actually show
    so If i were u, I'd shut the f*ck up and leave
    those who are patriotic to Korea alone..

FORD? WHO DA F*CK LIKES FORD?? FORD is a gay
    piece of SH*T.. hell.. all americans admit it..
    the owners of the stock only trade with 4 people
    owning ALL the stocks.. Plus, the cars are
    expensive, not-good-quality, and does not have
    a good warantee like Hyundai.. THose of you
    who likes Ford prolly like ford cuz of their
    mustangs and I don't mind those if they are Cobra
    or somethin better than a regular Mustang..

sorry, man.. yur stupid and wrong.. LoL..
    You don't like my proof? Go to Korea and you'll
    find respect for hyundai soon enough..<!-- Signature -->

11. hyundai is the gayest piece of cow shit ever<!-- Signature -->

12. What American cars do you like? I don't get why everyone comes down on America so hard! I just don't get it. Give me a car you really hate thats American and why, gve me the American car you really like and why. I really want to know what the big hatered is.

Hyundai will be better than were Honda is now.

Cadillac is the Fusion of Design and Technology.

and to be a piece of Cat Piss is the lowest thing possible. <!-- Signature -->

13. first of all hyundai's arent bad they can whip the shit out of hondas .my dad has a hyundai elantra and i beat #$%#ing acura integras praludes and civics all over the place. ther just economy cars not racers they should just leave it to the real racers the muscle cars.

14. Hondas are for BUSTERS!!!! <!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Menbal</i>
    <b>hey this looks cool but i dont know about the front end though.....
    the back looks sweet and the doors are cool.....
    needs work on that front end....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Front end is the best part.<!-- Signature -->

16. To Carguy1286,

why do u think Hyundai is gayest shit ever?

17. I drive a 98'Z28 Camaro, My wife drives a 2000' Hyundai Sonata. I try to be open-minded I like her car and it was not cheep. But to all you people that put American cars down, If someone gave you a 2002'z06 Vette you know you would drive the hell out of it. Come on be honest, just like i would love to drive this Neos concept.

18. I love it! Looks good all around.

KV

P.S. Fords Do SUCK!!

19. listin u dumb #$%# u don't know what u be talkin this car is the shiznak

20. #20 alex1987, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    this is realy ewwww www.
    great talking

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Voices</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>HAHAHA

u need to work on yur english, boy
    Toyota cars...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just who are you talking to here I just went over all these MSG's they all seem to be in proper english</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The first one, just another person having a skitz attack. I don't want to wind you up or anything, I'm sure your a cool guy but.Your opinion in your information box is pretty wrong putting a turbo on a car is a no-skill tune up, tuning a V8 is something quite different, they get HP from better internals and maybe superchargers, increasing displacement is a great way of getting more HP. after all if increasing displacement didn't exist then we'd still be driving model Ts and steam cars.<!-- Signature -->

22. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM SCARED!!!!
    THAT SHIT IS MAD SCARY!
    AND THATS WHY I WANT ONE
    IN BLACK, OR MIDNIGHT BLUE
    I WOUld only drive it at night
    and give it a huge engin so it will have a deep growl
    (shits Scary)<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>hahaha..
    "#$%#in piece of cow piss"
    cow piss? can you take a piece off of a puddle of piss?
    its a PIECE of piss? Thats wrong.. Even I noticed it and
    I'm Korean..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YOu're just like this Ford Lover fellow, they just represent the cars that are domestic to them...THAT IS TOTAL CRAP!!!

You should recognize good performance, suspension, handling (good engineering over all) no matter where the company is from!!!!

God, I'm american and I grew up on Toyota's (the most reliable asian car 'till they started assembling them in USA), but none the less the great cars.

I also grew up on German makes (BMW's and Mercedes), these are my favs not because of their origin or brand name (Of course Bimmers are better than MB's) but because of the engineering behind it, and things change but most German makes remain true to themselves and their customers....so next time bub try to make a statement with some bassis and worthy of attention.<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>r u stupid?
    Tiburon customized can do over 400 + HP..
    you can ADD all the stuff you need..

now.. am I judging by the "Domestic Product"?
    f*ck no, stupid.. I'm judging by product and
    service with price.. Yur just a really really
    unexperienced person about how good Korean cars
    really are and how much they could actually show
    so If i were u, I'd shut the f*ck up and leave
    those who are patriotic to Korea alone..

FORD? WHO DA F*CK LIKES FORD?? FORD is a gay
    piece of SH*T.. hell.. all americans admit it..
    the owners of the stock only trade with 4 people
    owning ALL the stocks.. Plus, the cars are
    expensive, not-good-quality, and does not have
    a good warantee like Hyundai.. THose of you
    who likes Ford prolly like ford cuz of their
    mustangs and I don't mind those if they are Cobra
    or somethin better than a regular Mustang..

sorry, man.. yur stupid and wrong.. LoL..
    You don't like my proof? Go to Korea and you'll
    find respect for hyundai soon enough..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Let me clear up something I have nothing against people who are patriotic, I just said that some people are loyal to car companies because of their origin. I'm not saying that Korean cars aren't good, I can't make an argument about something I know nothing about (I've never known anybody that owns Korean makes).

If you got offended by what I said, you're either illiterate or have some reading difficulty. Someone that responds cursing instead of "argueing" at someone else's argument has some sort of mental problem.

PS: I HATE FORDS, I NEVER SAID I LIKED THEM, HELL ALMOST EVERY AMERICAN CAR SUCKS!!!!<!-- Signature -->

25. this korean piece of shit doesn't know what he's talking about...
    hyundai is still developing...
    just like honda did.
    honda sucked at first...
    but now honda has a pretty good company...
    is just a matter of time...
    however fords do suck