Re: ewwww its a luxcury car!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by sk8 on, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ewwww its a luxcury car!!!!!

<!-- Signature -->

2. what were you expecting you dumb #$%#?!<!-- Signature -->

3. now tell me what is wrong with luxury cars, they pamper you with confortable seats, and eye candy dashboards, if you dont like it then dont buy it simple as that.<!-- Signature -->

4. So what it's a luxuray car it doesn't have bad power either so it would get my vote as long as it isn't some insane price like 60,000. What would u rather have u iddiot power or power and luxuary? <!-- Signature -->

5. Stupid 12-year olds...<!-- Signature -->

6. what do you expect???!!!!
    is this new to you? the last MB model was also a luxiry-sports car!

7. nice ride and all...i love luxury cars, i'm gettin sick of all these different versions of mercedes piling up thou. And just to shefx, when it comes to speed and i'm doin over 150mph somewhere somehow i'm not gonna give a crap about my interior "ooo look at the lights illuminating those buttons oooo." But seat comfort is important.
    The only problem i have with luxurious interiors and all these options on these cars nowadays are the price....give me this car with its engine and body, some good racing seats, some pedals, a shifter and a steering wheel and i'll be happy with the much lower price.<!-- Signature -->

8. its a luxury-sports car!! its a friggin sweet luxury-sports car too!
    man u cant hate this car its friggin off the hook

9. You god damned skate loving arseholes really piss me off, you should stop complaining, you will probably never own a car anyway. Just your trusty piece of plywood.<!-- Signature -->

10. ay thisride may not be the greatest but luxury cars are nice i don't see what your talking about sk8

11. Clearly, Sk8 musta been talking about how idiotic he is for posting rubbish like "ewwww its a luxcury car!" on a MERCEDES forum.

Sk8, before you even continue making such stupid comments about cars you don't know a thing about, finish grammar school. Your spelling is abominable.

12. the best cars in the world are the cars that combine Luxury with sports eg: BMW M3, BMW M5, Mercedes E55 AMG and so on.

But what I am disapointed about here is that all the Mercedes AMG models are with Automatic transmission and with no option of a Manual transmission.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Supra Sonic</i>
    <b>You god damned skate loving arseholes really piss me off, you should stop complaining, you will probably never own a car anyway. Just your trusty piece of plywood.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't agree with sk8 on, but don't talk shit about everyone that rides a skateboard you narrow minded idiot.. I don't know if it's obvious to everyone else, but you can tell the guy just said it to get a reaction out of you guys.. and well, it worked..<!-- Signature -->

14. Yeah, except when people make comments like that and they're not serious about them, they SAY SO in their post.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shefx</i>
    <b>now tell me what is wrong with luxury cars, they pamper you with confortable seats, and eye candy dashboards, if you dont like it then dont buy it simple as that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thats true......<!-- Signature -->