Re: fiero hehehe

Discussion in '1955 Imperial Convertible' started by sourgirl, Aug 10, 2002.

1. fiero hehehe

i have a friend that have one.. she white and have rims... and in the Πmile he is doing 17.something..... it's so weightless..... and car do like five 360 in line....... perhaps this car is completely horrible but it kick ass on the start.....
    his fiero is 4000$(canadian) in perfect condition and it has 17 years!!!!!

2. My 88' Fiero Coupe with the 2.5 4Tech and 5-Speed does 0-60 in 7.8Sec. This site doesn't take into factor that the Fiero was different every single year, from 84' to 88', nothing was similar.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fieroturbo</i>
    <b>My 88' Fiero Coupe with the 2.5 4Tech and 5-Speed does 0-60 in 7.8Sec. This site doesn't take into factor that the Fiero was different every single year, from 84' to 88', nothing was similar.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

... wow, I didn't knew that one...
    there are a few Fieros over here where I live (Mexico) and I remember staring at one displayed in a Museum (as a technological marvel! seriously).

<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fieroturbo</i>
    <b>My 88' Fiero Coupe with the 2.5 4Tech and 5-Speed does 0-60 in 7.8Sec. This site doesn't take into factor that the Fiero was different every single year, from 84' to 88', nothing was similar.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

11.6 down to 7.8 is a big jump. A R&T tested the GT model at 8.4 sec 0-60. Anyway you keep on talking about your Fiero in multiple forums so I'll make you an offer. You'll race your 1988 2.5 4 tech Fiero against my 1985 MR2. I have some mods but if your in the 7.4 sec 0-60 you should be close to me. My best 1/4 mile run was 13.22 w/ nitrous but I won't use it if your fiero isn't turbocharged like your screen name suggests. But if you have any power adder (NO2, SC, turbo, etc...) you'll be facing a car that runs 0-60 in 5.8 sec.

I'm not trashing your car but I like to race. I live in Waco, Texas and if you'll reply we'll set up a time and place to race. I'll do most of or even all of the driving to meet you for the race.<!-- Signature -->

5. Actually now that I think of it, why not bet me $100 dollars on the race. If you don't have any power adders to get 7.8 then you'll make some quick cash. If you are using power adders to get that just stop talking like your car does it stock (and prepare to get beat by my MR2).<!-- Signature -->

6. I've got a video camera so we can put the video on the net and link it to this site. You can show every one how fast Fieros really are.<!-- Signature -->

7. if he runs a 7.4 0-60 and you run a 13 seconds quarter mile your cars will be no where close to eachother.

8. funny as hell.

9. EmmArTooGuy - 11.6 down to 7.8 is a big jump. A R&T tested the GT model at 8.4 sec 0-60. Anyway you keep on talking about your Fiero in multiple forums so I'll make you an offer. You'll race your 1988 2.5 4 tech Fiero against my 1985 MR2.

I'd just like to say I'll put out the same bet. I have a 1989 MR2-SC that's 100% stock and I'll race any Fiero SE or GT.

10. well, i had one an 86 with some rust. way fun to drive and stuff but the first day i had it the transmission locked up and thus i had it one day

11. Wow! 7.8 seconds for going 0-60? that's crazy for the Fiero inline 4! I have a 1985 model with an automatic tranny and it gets 0-60 in about 12 seconds. Love my car though

12. wow, what a supercar. the fiero.

the fiero's only claim to fame is the fact that it gets used as a donor car for shit lamborghini replicas, since it's a mid engine. And that isn't really much of a cliam to fame is it....

13. Re:

I was just wondering if any one was running the m19 4.10 4 speed with there L4s. I run one with my 84 se with a modifed 2.8 v6 (cam, ported top end, Gutted intake,msd ignition) and just love it. I had a 3.65 4 speed in it before but I got caught doing 117mph so to limit my self I put the 4.10 in. I cant get across a two line street with heavy foot with out haveing it screming at my to shift. I dont have any 0-60 times since i lost my license before i could test.