Re: FORD FINALLY FIGURED OUT THEY NEED MORE POWER . AND IT STILL

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Kahless, Aug 9, 2002.

1. n/a against sc against turbo or nos doesnt mean shit... as long as the power is there you whiners need to be happy unless you yourself can design an engine that can do better... and the moment you do we will all take what you have to say and we may think about it. but until then let them make the cars, and you just sit there and shut the hell up and buy what you want. <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BIGBLOCK454LS6</i>
    <b>THIS SUPERCHARGED PIECE OF SHIT STILL CANT COMPARE TO GM FLAWLESS ENGINERING . BY THIS I MEAN THE LT1,LS1,LS6,ALL SMALLBLOCKS AND NATURALLY ASPIRATED, NO POWER ADDER (NITROUS,TURBO,BLOWER) </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -

Its survival of the fittest...You either Evolve...or DIE....guess who is dead and who is alive. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Haha, how true MantronixFX...

3. Right on, kane!<!-- Signature -->

4. #4 whiteGT, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  5. These mustangs don't have a chance once the new camaro in 2004 or 2005 comes out,because it will have 405hp. As for the new gto it will have 400hp., but the camaro will still beat both of them, because it will be more aerodynamic, have more hp., and will be lighter. Also the new camaros will be based on the corvette platform and will be naturally aspirated. The new 2004 corvettes will have 450-540hp. so this will not be a threat. Also the base corvettes now are better than this, because they're lighter, have almsost as much hp., and have better handling. The firehawk is faster than this, because it is lighter and more aerodynamic. Who cares if the firehawk has a little less hp. than this it is more aerodynamic and lighter and that makes a big difference. Besides if you put a supercharger in a camaro it would go faster than this, because it would have more hp. and more aerodynamic. Also camaros look better than this, because they don't have fake vents. The fake vents look ugly if you get close to them. Have you guys ever heard about the 2002 zl1 camaro it has 400hp. and it's faster than this again, because it's more aerodynamic. Also the berger camaro is just as fast as this, because it has just as much hp. and like the 2002 zl1 it is just as cheap as a regular camaro. Please don't reply saying this will smoke a camaro, because all of these are faster than this mustang, and you would look stupid. If you would like some really cool pictures of f bodies and a corvette here are some.

6. You just copied and pasted that from another thread. And I already corrected that one so, I won't do it again, to read my response and get the facts, read the other one you posted it in, if it IS the only one.

7. FORD FINALLY FIGURED OUT THEY NEED MORE POWER . AND IT STILL SUC

THIS SUPERCHARGED PIECE OF SHIT STILL CANT COMPARE TO GM FLAWLESS ENGINERING . BY THIS I MEAN THE LT1,LS1,LS6,ALL SMALLBLOCKS AND NATURALLY ASPIRATED, NO POWER ADDER (NITROUS,TURBO,BLOWER)

8. Are you mentally challenged? Sure the ls1 is a great engine, but it won't keep up with this beast. The camaros and firebirds won't have a chance anymore. Hell even the base vettes aren't gonna keep up with this new stang. And yet you call the new stang a piece of shit?!? You should really learn something about cars and not repeat what your mullet wearing dad tells you. Moron.

9. I agree. Since there is not enough power, hell, or car anymore, that can fight for these guys, they have to stick to the supercharger argument. Don't get me started on the LT1s, I race a suped up one in my stock 93 mustang and, it lost. If GMs engineering is so flawless, howcome Ferrari can muster hundreds more horsepower out of their V-8s, which are usually in the area of 3-4 litres in size, where the all powerful almost SIX litre LS1 is praised for its whole 325 horsepower in the SS Camaros. Fords "terrible" engineers mustered 320 horsepower out of their 4.6 litre. Thats right, same power, little less torque, at a deficit of just over one litre. Who's engineering is in question?

10. The only reason he is bitching is because the camaros are extinct and this car would eat them alive, and plus he is jealous cuz he wished gm would have thought to do this to their car. Lets see, the '01 cobra had 320 horse from a 4.6 and the '02 SS had 325 horse from a 5.7. u gotta get your act straight and look at who has the engineering problems.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BIGBLOCK454LS6</i>
    <b>THIS SUPERCHARGED PIECE OF SHIT STILL CANT COMPARE TO GM FLAWLESS ENGINERING . BY THIS I MEAN THE LT1,LS1,LS6,ALL SMALLBLOCKS AND NATURALLY ASPIRATED, NO POWER ADDER (NITROUS,TURBO,BLOWER) </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

'No-money-People' frequently looks for Mustangs as they're millionaries and say this car isn't good for me.

Once you own your own money you'll think diferent. Price x Performance is the rule in the REAL world.

Ford don't need 'to figure' anything from you. They have the best price x performance car ever.

ANYWAY, they build two classes of Mustangs: Muscle and Pony.

In Muscles, Ford frequently launch some special editions to people looking for performance.

In Pony, Ford sells more Mustangs in a year than all vettes/cameros/firedbirds together and more than some euro countries can buy/produce in the same period.

Ford DON'T CARE about your stats.

In fact, in the REAL WORLD nobodys care about your stats.

It's cheaper to tune a Mustang than buy your 'out of stock' Camaro.

The Mustang resale value is better than your GM.

And people looking for VETTES are looking for STYLE more than performance...

People looking for a camaro... Are some people looking for a CAMARO today ?? LOL !<!-- Signature -->

12. Why can't you ford people get over the fact that the camaro is "going away". The only reason mustangs sell more is because they have better apeal to a larger group. Chevy did a $hitty job markiting the camaro and thats why it didn't sell worth crap. I think the rivalry will start back up when gm comes out with its next GTO, but it'll have to try hard to beat this in power, but not that hard in looks (just give us the classic muscle look ans ill be happy). As for the supercahrger what else can you do to a 4.6 after you supercharge it? what if 390 isn't enough for you? answer me that.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 4 the man</i>
    <b>Why can't you ford people get over the fact that the camaro is "going away". The only reason mustangs sell more is because they have better apeal to a larger group. Chevy did a $hitty job markiting the camaro and thats why it didn't sell worth crap. I think the rivalry will start back up when gm comes out with its next GTO, but it'll have to try hard to beat this in power, but not that hard in looks (just give us the classic muscle look ans ill be happy). As for the supercahrger what else can you do to a 4.6 after you supercharge it? what if 390 isn't enough for you? answer me that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well if 390 isn't enough for you, well then do some little things to it and it will be a monster. Better exhaust, shorter pulleys, increase boost, etc... Just because it has a supercharger on it doesn't mean that you can't increase the hp.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 4 the man</i>
    <b>Why can't you ford people get over the fact that the camaro is "going away". The only reason mustangs sell more is because they have better apeal to a larger group. Chevy did a $hitty job markiting the camaro and thats why it didn't sell worth crap. I think the rivalry will start back up when gm comes out with its next GTO, but it'll have to try hard to beat this in power, but not that hard in looks (just give us the classic muscle look ans ill be happy). As for the supercahrger what else can you do to a 4.6 after you supercharge it? what if 390 isn't enough for you? answer me that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well if 390 isn't enough for you, well then do some little things to it and it will be a monster. Better exhaust, shorter pulleys, increase boost, etc... Just because it has a supercharger on it doesn't mean that you can't increase the hp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -

Just by changing out the stock exhaust and replacing it with Basani X-pipes the car gets 400RWHP. Thats about 450HP overall...Damn...thats alot of horses for a car that costs $30,000. What kind of price do you think you'll be paying with any other car with similar stats....Way more than most people can afford

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KaNe</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b>Are you mentally challenged? Sure the ls1 is a great engine, but it won't keep up with this beast. The camaros and firebirds won't have a chance anymore. Hell even the base vettes aren't gonna keep up with this new stang. And yet you call the new stang a piece of shit?!? You should really learn something about cars and not repeat what your mullet wearing dad tells you. Moron.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You idiot,

The Base Vette is nearly 600 pounds lighter with 40 HP less, better weight/horsepower ratio, better handling, better top end, basically better everything, better milage and its naturally aspired, the base C5 will still beat it convicingly, quite honest, i think the 2002 Firehawk is as fast as this cuz its 300 pounds lighter and only 45 hp less, the vette will definitely win</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think your the idiot,

The 2003 cobra WILL beat any base corvettes.
    Dont think so??
    Youll see.
    Shut the hell up.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BIGBLOCK454LS6</i>
    <b>THIS SUPERCHARGED PIECE OF SHIT STILL CANT COMPARE TO GM FLAWLESS ENGINERING . BY THIS I MEAN THE LT1,LS1,LS6,ALL SMALLBLOCKS AND NATURALLY ASPIRATED, NO POWER ADDER (NITROUS,TURBO,BLOWER) </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -

Its survival of the fittest...You either Evolve...or DIE....guess who is dead and who is alive.