Re: french cars suck

Discussion in '2002 Peugeot RC Concept' started by speedymuthafukka, Aug 10, 2002.

1. french cars suck

2. Apporte ta mère que je te refasse , tu seras moins con pauv'trou de balle !!!

3. he said that he f**ks you muthaf**kin asshole. And I f**k you too !
    In too weeks a new Venturi is going to be released ( ever heard about that french brand idiot ), so we gonna see if french cars suck !<!-- Signature -->

4. ah oui oui....tu es stupide....je parle ton language et il est tres gay..yes i have heard of a venturi I bet you feel like a moron now

5. All-do-respect, but this is an English speaking Web site.<!-- Signature -->

6. First ,if I want to speak english , ou parler français , oder sprechen deutsch , ich tun was ich will !

2nd : Bugatti is a French born brand.

3rd : The 205 and 405 T16 aren't on the site.
    The Maxi 306 and Maxi Megane (2L kit car rally) aren't here.
    The Clio 2.0 16V isn't either.
    The Peugeot 905 isn't.
    The ZX Rally raid non plus.
    The BX BTC-4 non plus. (ugly but fast)
    The Citroen SM with a Maserati engine isn't.
    The Venturi 260 Coupe isn't , the Transcup series are not eihter
    The Venturi LM 600 (yes 600hp) isn't.
    The wonderful 406 Coupe Isn't.
    The 206 CC isn't.
    Take a look at the Mega brand
    No Matra is on this site.
    No Alpine A610 us on this site.
    The luxurious Renault Vel Satis isn't on the site.
    The DTM ot BTCC cars aren't on the site.
    The small toy Clio Williams (yes WILLIAMS like the F1s) isn't on this site.
    The Mega ice race car isn't on this site.
    The WM P88 ,top speed record holder at Le Mans with 405kmh = 251.71mph , isn't eihter.

Conclusion ? You're an idiot ! (speedymuthafukka)

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from speedymuthafukka</i>
    <b>ah oui oui....tu es stupide....je parle ton language et il est tres gay..yes i have heard of a venturi I bet you feel like a moron now</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't think so. But I'm sure my english is better than your french dumbass !<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>First ,if I want to speak english , ou parler français , oder sprechen deutsch , ich tun was ich will !

2nd : Bugatti is a French born brand.

3rd : The 205 and 405 T16 aren't on the site.
    The Maxi 306 and Maxi Megane (2L kit car rally) aren't here.
    The Clio 2.0 16V isn't either.
    The Peugeot 905 isn't.
    The ZX Rally raid non plus.
    The BX BTC-4 non plus. (ugly but fast)
    The Citroen SM with a Maserati engine isn't.
    The Venturi 260 Coupe isn't , the Transcup series are not eihter
    The Venturi LM 600 (yes 600hp) isn't.
    The wonderful 406 Coupe Isn't.
    The 206 CC isn't.
    Take a look at the Mega brand
    No Matra is on this site.
    No Alpine A610 us on this site.
    The luxurious Renault Vel Satis isn't on the site.
    The DTM ot BTCC cars aren't on the site.
    The small toy Clio Williams (yes WILLIAMS like the F1s) isn't on this site.
    The Mega ice race car isn't on this site.
    The WM P88 ,top speed record holder at Le Mans with 405kmh = 251.71mph , isn't eihter.

Conclusion ? You're an idiot ! (speedymuthafukka)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Thats right man. This is a website for <b> ALL </b> Enthusiasts. Don't matter where you come from, or what language we speak. I'll speak broken slang if I feel like it. If you need clarification I'll give it to you. <!-- Signature -->

9. I am sick and tired of idiots that comment about cars they have not even driven or have been in.French cars kick ass!My favorite is the peugot 206 GTI great little car.It will eat most compacts in handling.Its to bad we dont have the peugots,citroens and seats in N.America I think some of the models would do very well.If u hate the look of a car that is 1 thing but if u hack its design fit and finish before even seeing it your a F^^kn idiot!<!-- Signature -->

10. "conclusion? your an idiot"

Why question your conclusion?