Re: Gimme a Benz ML 55

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by fizzle, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You must think that you have the biggest dong in the #$%#ing world. Mercedes-Benz sucks cock and the 4.6is will eat the ML55 for breakfast.

2. It seems funny to me that Davut thinks that it is pointless for the X5 Le Mans not to be able to go off-road. Well he should go and look at the specifications of the ML55 because it is only available in REAR WHEEL DRIVE. So the next time you go and try to make a point, try to make sure that your information is correct.

3. yo yo yo, wot the hell man, who says the ml55 is faster than the x5 le mans, check out bmwusa.com and find out you dumb freaks!!!!!

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from m325igoodyy</i>
    <b>2002 BMW M3 Coupe: 0-100: 4.8s
    Mercedes-Benz C32AMG: 0-100: 5.2
    2002 BMW M3 Coupe: top speed: 250kph(limited)
    Mercedes-Benz C32AMG: top speed: 250kph(limited)
    2002 BMW M3 Coupe: 6-speed manual transmission
    Mercedes-Benz C32AMG: 5-speed auto

i'd pike M3.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    same here
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Dude, the Ml55 is over a second slower than the X5 Lemans, and the ML55 tops out at 155.3, as the X5 lemans tops out at 173. How do you like them apples.<!-- Signature -->

6. i don't think so.it's a gr8 car.
    got the power and the looks.
    plus it's a concept car so don't compare.

7. Mercedes are faster because they're supercharged. And even they're faster, and stronger, in 2001, engine from new M3 won an award as World the best engine. End of story.

8. will there be an armored version of de x5 from BMW ?

9. Don't get me wrong I love BMW's but their recent productions has just made think twice about their cars.. (appearence (745????? is one ugly car), reliability, and customer service) Yeah this car is hella fast... BUT why do you need an SUV that goes that fast.. this car is shit off road copared to the ML 55 or even the MDX... and the ML 55 is much more reliable. IF you want a 4 wheel drive BMW you are better off buying the 325 xi...I think BMW has changed a lot since the changes that they had made in office. but yeah this car does stand out among the SUV's..

10. so if the M3 engine won the world's best engine award,how does that make the Mercedes faster?
    i didn't get ur point.

11. The Mercedes- Barbarus M V12 will beat this car it goes 0-60 in 5.3

12. 2002 BMW M3 Coupe: 0-100: 5.2s
    Mercedes-Benz C32AMG: 0-100: 5.2
    (official times)
    2002 BMW M3 Coupe: top speed: 250kph(limited)
    Mercedes-Benz C32AMG: top speed: 250kph(limited)

2002 BMW M3 Coupe: 6-speed manual transmission
    Mercedes-Benz C32AMG: 5-speed auto

Now C&D (or another mag) managed to make the C32 do 0-60 in 4.6 sec
    I'd pick the M3 though, not because its faster which its not, butt because its more fun to drive..

13. When I was in Dubai, I saw a X5, but instead of X5 it said X12, and had 6 exhaust pipes, I've never heard of it, and it doesn't exsist here on supercars. I'm just wondering of the owner changed the X5 in to X12, and put on some more exhaust pipes...

14. they are both sweet cars

15. i think BMW X5 Le mans looks better (and MUCH,MUCH FASTER) than Merc ML 55,merc is for oldies like ur granny (if they can afford it....),screw the speed limiter in merc,so gay...

16. And how many ML55 have u seen off road? We should all just agree that BMW will always make better engines and always be faster. AMGs are supercharged and automatics while Ms are N/A and manuals. I mean anyone can just throw on a turbo or supercharger just look at all the Honda kids at ur local movie theaters.

17. Hey man, check the H2 Terminator 657 out. I hear 860 bhp & 900+ Nm and a 280 kph top speed. Now, Beat THAT.

18. What about the Porsche Cayenne Turbo? It's the world's fastest production SUV...it's neither BMW or MB! hehehe

19. This is way better than the benz, but it's not even a fair comparison. This has a Le Mans engine and 700 hp, and is not a production vehicle. The benz is mass produced and has around 300 hp.

20. Y'all know what? Mercedes can't compete with Toyota's Land Cruiser or other SUV's. MB needs to put a new generation ML class into production and maybe they'll have a chance. And BMW looks hopeless with its X3, however the X5 is pretty decent. Whatever...I'm not an SUV type of person...

21. #97 BenzMOnStaR, Jul 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Hey SurtRat u *****...stop bull shitting
    http://www.car-stats.com/stats ...i this is one of the sites listed above???!!!! YES

GO AND CHECK THE STATS FOR THE 2003 E55 AMG AND THE 2003 m5

k...i'll make it easier for u, since am guessing u can't read or sumfin
    K EVERYONE, JUST CHECK THIS SITE OUT IN A MIN AND SEE HOW DESPERATE THE ***** WAS

M5 0-60 4.9 seconds
    E55 0-60 4.5 seconds *****

***** u better stop bullshitting, i've been reading all ur comments and they're just too serious, get a life, no car company is perfect and there is no need to try and convince sum1 else which car to like, just say what u like and shut ur hole

i wasn't a memba on this site, until i saw ur comments and bull shit and now proved u wrong an bullshitting, i tried 3 of the sites u listed, 2 of them didn't work and last one came on ur face. and it was from the ones YOU listed and wrote fake "numbers"

and thank you for readying

22. hey lotus 87!!!

please...stick to ur british piece of crap...how could the ML55 AMG not be a 4 by 4???
    Common sense man !!
    have u watched the movie the lost world??? please tell me u did, cause it will make pretty obvious, you won't have to read nothing.
    when the benz was trying to pull that bus thing back up the hill...ALL 4 wheels were moving (since it's slippery, each wheel is on it's own) got that?!!!..uhh..plz man..stay out of it

and like i said, use common sense

23. JaguarXJRArden...u been to DUBAI??

how was it?? plz tell, and where u live now, how long u stayed there and when did u go..what was it like, where did u stay??

just interested :p

24. You're an asshole, american cars SUCK!