Re: Goodbye Diablo( if u disagree, reply to this and say so.)

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Renegade, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I DONT THINK SO DAT THIS WILL LEAVE BEHIND THE GOOD OLD DIABLO

REASON DIABLO MADE LAMBORGHINI REALLY FAMOUS AND THE DIABLO WAZ AND STILL IS ONE HELL OF A CAR

WELL AS PEOPLE SAY "OLD IS GOLD"

DIABLO WILL LIVE FOR EVER........<!-- Signature -->

2. Goodbye Diablo( if u disagree, reply to this and say so.)

This car will take the dialbo out of the runnings. it is bigger better faster and just plain a better car. it has many of the same features as the diablo, but the diablo is getting alittle old in my opinion. if u disagree, reply to this and say so.<!-- Signature -->

3. nah...
    I dont think it's old, cus they got the 6.0 and it still out ran most other cars.<!-- Signature -->

4. I agree, the daiblo is getting old. If they want diablo sales to go up, they should bring back the daiblo convertible, that was sweet. This new car looks nice. It has good specsm but looks alomost the same as the new daiblos, I think Lambo needs some new designers.

5. Really it is the same as the Diablo, it is way too slow for a supercar now, it looks exactly the same as the Diablo.
    So just think of it as the Diablo of 2002<!-- Signature -->

6. well maybe it will leave the Diablo behind but people aint goin to forget the Diablo very easly.<!-- Signature -->

7. Of course the Diablo is gone. This is taking over. My understanding is they will make the 6.0 a little longer then cease production. lambo has been a 1 car company forever, Diablo is gone. Sorry to see it go but it is gone.

~MK

8. well it aint gonna be easy to say our goodbyes:(<!-- Signature -->

9. your right the new lamborghini is better and faster but all the diablo nee's is a few upgades and it will bi just as good.the diablo only has 21 less horsepower than the murcielago that has 571. the only bad thing about the murcielago is that the styleing is a bit drastic.for instance the the twin air inlet's up front are cool but a little square,the headlight's look as if though they don't fit or belong there. the diablo headlight's would look great on the car, and last but not least were's the fiber glass wing out back...... so that's why i beg to differ.

10. So speeddemon ur back. I actually agree with u for once. No one will ever forget the diablo

11. CA$H

SON DIS RIDE IS ICE YO. JUST HOOK IT UP WIT 22" DUBS AND, YO, DIS GONE TEAR UP DA PLACE. PLAYA I ROCK DA ICE WIT DIS YO, I MAKE THIS SHIT CUSTOM THOUGH YO, I MAKE THE ROOF GO BACK WIT DIS SHIT SON. YO SON I PULL UP, GET SOME B**CH'S, POP THA CRIS, POOF THEN IM GONE. IM OUT YO

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Puff daddy</i>
    <b>So speeddemon ur back. I actually agree with u for once. No one will ever forget the diablo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

damn i am goin to miss the Diablo<!-- Signature -->

13. The Diablo is my favorite car of all time. Meanwhile, I think the Murcielago is a worthy succesor. Check out lamborghini.com and download their awsome movie.

14. Oh BTW, I don't think the Diablo will go away so soon. The 6.0 has only been around for a year or two, and it wouldn't make sense that they should put all that effort into a car that will only be in production for two years. My guess is Satan will be around for another year.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ConnaGT1</i>
    <b>Really it is the same as the Diablo, it is way too slow for a supercar now, it looks exactly the same as the Diablo.
    So just think of it as the Diablo of 2002</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I couldn't agree more - 205 mph is simply not fast enough for a supercar now, especially from a manufacturer that once held the supercar world in its hand by producing just one car - the Countach. The Murcielago simply doesn't grab the attention in the same way as Lamborghini's of old.

16. I'm sick of everyone saying 205 mph is "slow." Have you ever gone that fast? People wet themselves at that speed. Besides, the Murcielago is not limited to 205 mph. If you go to the official lamborghini website, you will see that all it says is "speeds in excess of 205 mph," (as in, it can go faster). That is all it said.

The Diablo VT had a top speed of 202 mph, but could actually go 212 if it had enough room. The Murcielago is much more powerful and efficient, I wouldn't be surprised if it could do 215 easily.

17. If THIS overthrows the Diablo, we are in a sorry state of affairs. Granted, Lamborghini HAS to move on at some point, but this is a step in the wrong direction. Too many edges, too many massive intakes (the ones under the brake lamps are positively BRUTAL)and too little flare. Add a wing, remove those stupid rear air ducts, reshape the headlamps and we may have a successful Diablo replacement.

18. Uh, MGK? (page 1) A one car company? Not quite. There are rumors that Automobili Lamborghini is palnning a V8 360 beater. Now that Volkswagen controls this company (actually, it's oficially AUDI that has the rights)there is a lot more money, and a lot more room for an actual LINEUP. They will keep makin' that 6 litre for a while to come. Stop sounding so evangelical and gloomy.

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rallyfanatic</i>
    <b>Uh, MGK? (page 1) A one car company? Not quite. There are rumors that Automobili Lamborghini is palnning a V8 360 beater. Now that Volkswagen controls this company (actually, it's oficially AUDI that has the rights)there is a lot more money, and a lot more room for an actual LINEUP. They will keep makin' that 6 litre for a while to come. Stop sounding so evangelical and gloomy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not quite, I believe that engine to be a 450 Bhp 4.0 V10 If I'm not mistaken. This is not something new, it is a rumor that has been there for like 2 years already. But I do think it to be true, and the official announcement is only a question of time.

I believe the codename to be "Cala"

20. for god sakes stop sayin good bye to the Diablo cauz no matter wat nobody is goin to forget it.<!-- Signature -->

21. actually the Diablo wont stop being produced right away but will contine in production with a slight facelift such as the one below, first time ever Lambo has produced 2 V12 powered cars at the same time.

22. You know what? It would be so awesome if all Lamborghini produced was 12 cylinder monsters like the Diablo and Murcielago, so they could have a line up of nothing but beasts. I know they would make much less money that way, and it probably won't happen, but I think that would be sweet.

23. Murcielago like Countach

24. this is definetly the Diablo's replacement<!-- Signature -->

25. actually the Diablo was tested at Nardo and went 365kmph, a shade over 220mph, and this has a better areo package, a lower centre of gravity, is lighter, and has a more powerful engine!!!!!! so do u think that this will go faster than the Diablo?????? Gee, i wonder????