Re: Grandma car?Or not?

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by 67ChevelleSS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Grandma car?Or not?

2. Not, I don't really like American family cars because they aren't that great of cars except for Cadillac but I kind of like this car. It looks good and has a lot of power lets just hope it performs well too and if GM will actually make it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Hey, watch it I drive a grandma car. Well at least people think its a grandma car till it steps on there little mustang ass. You can knock wagons and sedans but watch out cause some of us have teeth.<!-- Signature -->

4. Not unless your grandma is 22<!-- Signature -->

5. Well, not unless your granny drives a car with Skyline HP.<!-- Signature -->

6. Hmmmm..
    I dunno.
    I know some grannies who drive badass cars like C32, CL55, M5, Elise, MCoupe, Boxsters. Not to mention some who drive more normal cars like GP GTP, Trans Am, Vettes, Caddy's....etc.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

7. not
    it's a damn cool car<!-- Signature -->

8. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!asshole, use your head, pontiac has been through all the shit a manufacturer could possibly go through..
    <!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Need For Speed</i>
    <b>grandma</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    are you on crak?<!-- Signature -->

10. Looks like a Grannie, but it'd whoop the shit out of my cars. Oh, and about that kid and the Crown Vic thing, I'd like to smoke your slow ass anyday in my ol' V-I-C.

11. Your welcome to try and run pal.<!-- Signature -->

12. Sorry, but I get very defensive on this subject. The Crown Victoria is a wonderful sedan as well as its Grand Marquis cousin. However, it is a poor excuse for a police car. When you compare the Caprice, a born and breed highspeed 140-160 mph .82g pulling 14.8 in the quarter to the CV's 8.1 0-60 .69 g pulling 128 max mph wana bee of an inteceptor it becomes clear.

If you talk to any police officer that has drivin both cars in a chase situation he will tell you that the Caprice 9C1 by far and large outperforms the P71 crown Vic in every catagory. THats one of the reasons you still see Caprices in fleet service all over the country, many depts would rather refurbish a 120k mile car than buy the newest CV to replace it.<!-- Signature -->

13. I think it looks pretty goood. I'm glad they dropped the over winged/overstyled look and actully put together a clean look package. Not to mention it looks like it has the power to back it all up with.

14. I think not! 280 horses is nice! giddyup!<!-- Signature -->

15. this thing is a granny car for ppl of all ages. it has luxory and is more potent than a rattlesnake bite
    <!-- Signature -->

16. I think this car is not a granny car. How many grannies do you see driving a 280 h.p. car?? Its a rarity.grandma cars are cars like the olds 98,the 80's bonneville and mini vans.
    Hey lawman9c1, youre right about the Caprice's being faster than the Vic's. They are. think about it guys...A 99 Caprice w/ a 5.7 V-8 vs a 99 VIC w/ a 4.7.... See the difference.

17. I think this car is not a granny car. How many grannies do you see driving a 280 h.p. car?? Its a rarity.grandma cars are cars like the olds 98,the 80's bonneville and mini vans.
    Hey lawman9c1, youre right about the Caprice's being faster than the Vic's. They are. think about it guys...A 99 Caprice w/ a 5.7 V-8 vs a 99 VIC w/ a 4.7.... See the difference.

18. there are granma's and there are GRANMA'S.so specify!

19. Grandma car? Since when did grandma cars have 280hp!? (not including Rolls Royce and Bentley)

This is NOT a grandma car. This is a sports car!