Re: GT40, Focus, same damn thing

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. GT40, Focus, same damn thing

All I have to say about this is, look at how bad the Focus sucks. They are both Fords, so you can expect the same quality. The only difference is the GT40 looks cooler. Ford is cool for keeping a V8 in it, but still a Z06 will eat it for lunch. So I say GT40, Focus, Ford. Might as well buy a Pinto.

2. oh Shut up! Havnt you heard the stats on this thing from the news? Speeds of over 220mph and 0-60 in the mid 3s! and a Z06 is going to eat its lunch???? Ohh and second the Focus was picked as one of Car and Drivers top 10 cars! If its so bad then why is it on their list? They may not be fast but they are quality cars. <!-- Signature -->

3. If the focus was such a crap car then it wouldn't be the worlds best selling car you goofball.<!-- Signature -->

4. Hey cobra! You are the goofball, Dickhead! Go eat shit! Have fun with your mom tonite.<!-- Signature -->

5. LMAO!

Killer just got told. That was great. Killer, you're a little kid, go home. You're just ragging this car cause your afraid that it will beat your favorite car, which it will. Just like it killed Ferrari's back in the day.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>All I have to say about this is, look at how bad the Focus sucks. They are both Fords, so you can expect the same quality. The only difference is the GT40 looks cooler. Ford is cool for keeping a V8 in it, but still a Z06 will eat it for lunch. So I say GT40, Focus, Ford. Might as well buy a Pinto.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hi, kid !

Yeah !

They're all the same !

Oh, No ! all they have 4 wheels and 2 doors !

How can it be ?

And the Z06 ?

Oh, No ! This is diferent !

It has 5 wheels ! One in the trunk !

I saw that when my daddy was showing the car to me !

GM guys are so smart ! And it reached 1000 miles !

I saw that, too ! The car has 1000 miles ! This GT40 only reachs 200 miles ! You may check that !...

Bye, bye kid... see you soon...<!-- Signature -->

7. LMAO!! That's good, Lido.<!-- Signature -->

8. Yea, The Z06 is going to eat a race inspired 500 hp beats for lunch. I will give the Z06 all the credit in the world because it is an amzing car and I love it to death and don't know why you are comparing it to the GT-40, because American cars are the best. But seriously the Focus isnt that terrible. The reagular models are but the new SVT and Sallen models can beat the Civics and small import cars and I think that is there major concern. As for the GT-40, it is 125,000-150,000 (Not sure the exact price) and it will be competing with Ferraris and I believe it is better than any Ferrari because the only other place you can get 500hp is in a F50 and that is 500,000.

9. **** YOU ASS HOLE!!!!!! You are dissing on Ford's in every single forum in here. I bet every one of your posts are dissing a Ford. But now you've gone way to #$%#ing far. There is nothing to diss on about this car in any way. This car will slaughter any stock ZO6 you can put up against it. I would suggest that get your ignorant lame ass off of supercars.net before someone maybe me finds out where you live, hunts you down, and kills you for being a #$%#ing idiot.

10. Also thr Ford Focus is the best selling sport compact in the world right now so suck it!!!!!!!!

11. What's wrong? Did you get told so you have to be a dick head and come with that load nonsense? You are the biggest #$%#ing #%$got on supercars.net right now for your information.

12. Actually that's technically quite wrong, the new 575M Maranello has 515 BHP and the F40 had 476, yet the F40 was quicker because of its lighter weight, but the GT40 will undoubtedly be quicker than the 575, Ferrari seem to be more concerned with the development of GT cars over sports cars these days

13. Actually the 575 has 508 hp and the F40 has 478 but that's close enough.

14. T's poeple like you that make GM look bad.

15. yeah. it's sad that a person could be so dumb. *sigh*

16. Re:

You are an idiot. I'll be one of the first to admit that I am biased towards GM. Chevy in particular. I couldn't love a Camaro or Corvette more. But you are such a dumb #$%#, its not even funny. I know that this car, this beauty of a fast ass car, would beat the crap out of a Z06. Granted, it'll probably be $50,000-100,000 more than the Z06, but it will kill the Z06. And i'm not afraid to admit it. Why do you give car companys such bad names? Honeslty. JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND I'LL MEET YOU IN HELL.

17. Hey, isn't the Focus sold in the US built in the UK or something? (making it an 'import' into that country)?

18. You must lick horse scat for meals. Why the hell would Ford import a Ford car that can easily be built in America? The Focus is Fords Best selling Auto, they build it in America.

19. uhh yeah, zo6, cavalier same thing huh?

20. I cant beleive an entire thread just to say that killer'

The Focus is renowned for its great chassis.

It is one of the best selling cars anywhere.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

21. You can't compare a 15,000 dollar city car with a 100,000 dollar sports car. Well, as long as we're at it, let's do a chevy comparison:

Chevy made the Chevette. That means the Corvette must suck ass! The Camaro too for that matter! Hell, since GM owns chevy and made the chevette, that means that all GM cars must just plain suck. Including the WS6 and the GTO!

Wow, by your logic that makes sense!

By the way, the Z06 could not take on the GT40. Not by a long shot. Take a look at the stats sometime.

22. Are u saying a Chevy nova is the same as a corvette?
    How could a focus be the same as a GT40!?
    Go back behind your mums apron, oh and may i advise, that because your lack of jugdement and knowlage about cars, you buy a honda civic.

23. idiot! **** IM SICK OF HEARING CORVETTES AS SOME KIND OF ANY CAR KILLER! This thing would rape a corvette sooo bad! so shut up you stupid kid!

24. Obviously the focus wouldnt beat a Z06, but if it were a bad car, why would they compare to a Z06 on a track(Motor trend I believe).

All these Chevy fans are just mad because are new Cobra can pretty much take the Z06. Their numbers are all almos exactly the same except top speed the Cobra is faster w/o the governer.

25. Obviously the focus wouldnt beat a Z06, but if it were a bad car, why would they compare to a Z06 on a track(Motor trend I believe).

All these Chevy fans are just mad because are new Cobra can pretty much take the Z06. Their numbers are all almos exactly the same except top speed the Cobra is faster w/o the governer.