Re: GTO vs. Camaro

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WAY2FAST4YOU</i>
    <b>this car is weak looking, more like a dildo rather than an agressive sports car... Pontiac just did it all wrong after the aztek. as for camaro being shut down im not surprised, i mean today's car manufacturer is more concerned with building an SUV that will tow rather than a sports car that can haul ass... what the HELL is wrong with all these companies persuing a nice SUV rather than a sports car... will someone PLEASE explain</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Man shut up it looks like an agressive muscle car and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to say that it doesn't look like a muscle car. <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WAY2FAST4YOU</i>
    <b>this car is weak looking, more like a dildo rather than an agressive sports car... Pontiac just did it all wrong after the aztek. as for camaro being shut down im not surprised, i mean today's car manufacturer is more concerned with building an SUV that will tow rather than a sports car that can haul ass... what the HELL is wrong with all these companies persuing a nice SUV rather than a sports car... will someone PLEASE explain</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Man shut up it looks like an agressive muscle car and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to say that it doesn't look like a muscle car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahah!<!-- Signature -->

3. the gto will not be as quick as the firebird, but should be quicker than the supercharged V6's in their stable. as for who this is aimed at, it's not going to be easily affordable to the younger consumers.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>the gto will not be as quick as the firebird, but should be quicker than the supercharged V6's in their stable. as for who this is aimed at, it's not going to be easily affordable to the younger consumers.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes it will, because it's the same weight and it's got more hp. <!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>the gto will not be as quick as the firebird, but should be quicker than the supercharged V6's in their stable. as for who this is aimed at, it's not going to be easily affordable to the younger consumers.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes it will, because it's the same weight and it's got more hp. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the final wieght has not bien released yet, only that they are going to lower it. so dont get your panties in a bunch yet.

as for my other point, only middle-aged guys will be able to afford this car.<!-- Signature -->