Re: Guys... this is the simple explanation why this car is good.

Discussion in '2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R V Spec' started by Ultimate, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Guys... this is the simple explanation why this car is good....

This car is good because its under 19,000 dollars.. as simple as that.. yeah we all wish we could have more power but the real question is are u willing to pay the price for that power? if ur broke.. ur answer was no.. and if u got an additional 8 Gs u just bout a Nissa Maxima ;P

this car is by no means a sports car.. just think of it what it is.. its an economy sedan with nice looks.. as simple as that

2. well it is a sports car because it's above-average in its specs. good to see a six speed box and plenty of torque, should be sweet to drive, older SE-R's always were good

<!-- Signature -->

3. Thi Is The Colest, Cheapes, Most Efficent Litle BuggerTo Come Out Of Japan Since The Prelude. For $19,111 Amerian i Cold Buy ThiCar Fuly Loaded And Ready To Go At My Local Nissan Dealer. Definaly The Absolute Budget Bandito of the Small Sports Car Market, This Car Deserves An Award For The Biggest Scruples. 175 HP out of th box, 6-Speed Manual Tranny, RF Stero System, An Th Coolest Seats In A Car Ive Seen (Besides The Berger SS Prototype). Now that Nissmo Has Announced That They Will Come To America, It Furthr Gives Me A Reason Not To Buy A Acura Or Honda Of NeSort. Now what About The 240SX.......

LONG LIVE CAMARO!

4. the car has gret styling, althought it would be nice to see the rear exhaust more molded into the rear bumper than just hanging underneath
    this is a "bang for your buck" car
    its the only COMPACT four door on the market with this type of engine and specs for under $35000 (besides the subaru wrx), all other COMPACT four doors with stock power are beamers and rich cars...

i hope i can get one of these in the spring depending on availability<!-- Signature -->

5. dude....under $35,000? lol try under $20,000. Then there is nothing fo under 20k that can beat this car. The only one in its class that could is the WRX but thats over 20K. So overall this is the best bang for the buck

6. YES THIS CAR IS AH SPORTS CAR,
    AND I SEE IT TO BE THE BEST THING ON THE MARKET IN IT'S CLASS FOR 2002.

I HAVE ONE AND I AM TELLING YOU PEOPLE I CAN TAKE ON MOST OF THE
    6 CYL. CARS ON THE ROAD RIGHT NOW IN A Q.MILE DASH AND STILL BE IN RANGE.

AND AFTER THE 5th APRIL,WHEN I GET THAT SUPERCHARGER IN.
    I'LL BE SAYING BYE BYE TO ALOT OF THEM.

<!-- Signature -->

7. You guys are very correct. I was just thinking that the Sentra is an underrated car.<!-- Signature -->

8. You are just retarded Cemoxbs, id like to know where this dealership is located that they told you it owuld be 22k because I got a black one with sun roof and audio fanatic stereo for under 18k. hahaha, you must really suck at life.

9. "I got a black one with sun roof and audio fanatic stereo for under 18k." luvdaspeed

Actually I'd like to know where you got yours. I just bought mine yesterday bright red, fully loaded with audio finatic, sunroof and everything, for $19.5. Not a bad deal for a great fully loaded car, but I can't imagine getting one for $18K. What's ur secret?!?

10. 17,900!! No secret, i went in and didnt even bargain, he said i can give it to you for 17,900. I asked for 17,500 and he said he wouldn't budge. Yesterday the odometer broke 500. Cant wait to put it over 5000 rpm's!!!!!

11. #11 Esprit999, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    i believe that 17,900 price...the dealer probably was desperate to sell and didn't make much profit ($200 give or take) lol. You got a good deal man. My dealer made ($250) from selling it to me. Which is great because lots of dealers have $500 minimum profit margins.

www.geocities.com/serguy999