Re: haha another jap car down the toilet...

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by Chii, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 67Chevelle427</i>
    <b>#$%# you all you stupid donkey #$%#ing #%$gots. Japenese cars are the best all american cars suck you #$%#ers. You guys are all a bunch of felchers go give youself a dirty sanchez. All you who think that jap cars suck because they put in superchargers in there cars at that makes the car lighter than having a big block 8.0 litre engine.

By the way american V-8 suck try sqeeze more than your 252 hp out of your big #$%#in engines. You assholes!

virtually every new small block these days put out over 250hp, a stock 94 formula firebird puts out 275hp. A stock 2001 slp firehawk puts out 335hp and runs a 13.3 quarter for under $35,000 when was the last time you saw a honda for under 35 g's that ran low 13's? Not to mention that being a NA motor. Until you show me a stock grinder that can beat my firehawk for what i paid for it then i will keep saying American muscle is the way to go.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

67Chevelle427 (
    By the way American V-8 suck try squeeze more than your 252 hp out of your big #$%#in engines. You assholes!) quote

Lol ahahhahha, what crack have you been smoking?
    V-8 corvette coupe 350 hp
    V-8 corvette Z06 405 hp

Stop hating on the American cars and please do some #$%#ing research before you post shit…
    I see you wear new member well.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 67Chevelle427</i>
    <b>#$%# you all you stupid donkey #$%#ing #%$gots. Japenese cars are the best all american cars suck you #$%#ers. You guys are all a bunch of felchers go give youself a dirty sanchez. All you who think that jap cars suck because they put in superchargers in there cars at that makes the car lighter than having a big block 8.0 litre engine.

By the way american V-8 suck try sqeeze more than your 252 hp out of your big #$%#in engines. You assholes!

that quote was off of someone else that i cut and pasted becuase i didnt know how to use the quotes yet, we are both agreeing that american cars put out more then 250hp if you would have read the rest of what i said

3. the nsx is an engineering masterpiece of a concept that is still widely renowned after 10 years of existence... developed by the best drivers in the world... namely ayrton senna ..and hand assembled by the best engineers...

the viper or any other american car is a v8 slapped on a chassis with pieces of random flaps. the engineers have the audacity to call them aerodynamic pieces when they are really just for trying to enhance the looks... they/it has/have no balance whatsoever... no preproduction testing... dies in 2 years.... eats gas like a motherfuker... polutes the world exponentially faster and quite simply... a disgrace to the autpmotive industry...

4. What the hell....people are always arguing with me because I go against people who love american cars...

well this is pissing me off....why does some A**HOLE always come into a forign car forum and bash it ...

If you think your american car is better than an exotic or forign car just shut your mouth...

dont say anything....just keep it to yourself...

And about the modified japanese car that can't beat a sock viper...I dont even know what to say...that is the most ignorant statement I have ever heard in my life.

5. They are so self-centered.
    I saw a video of a Lexus SC400 Twin Turbo beating a Viper Venom 500... Lexus.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>They are so self-centered.
    I saw a video of a Lexus SC400 Twin Turbo beating a Viper Venom 500... Lexus.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    hmm...send me that video~
    <!-- Signature -->

7. didn't you have it? OK, I'll sent it ASAP.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>didn't you have it? OK, I'll sent it ASAP.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    get online and send me a msg :p<!-- Signature -->

9. I tried...<!-- Signature -->

10. why the #$%# are you in the NSX forum?
    just to dis jap cars.
    theyll kick any american cars ass!
    you know nothing! nothing!

11. The NSX has been an engineering masterpiece for over 10 years now. The latest edition is way out of your league, so quit whining about it<!-- Signature -->

12. #$%# you all you stupid donkey #$%#ing #%$gots. Japenese cars are the best all american cars suck you #$%#ers. You guys are all a bunch of felchers go give youself a dirty sanchez. All you who think that jap cars suck because they put in superchargers in there cars at that makes the car lighter than having a big block 8.0 litre engine.

virtually every new small block these days put out over 250hp, a stock 94 formula firebird puts out 275hp. A stock 2001 slp firehawk puts out 335hp and runs a 13.3 quarter for under $35,000 when was the last time you saw a honda for under 35 g's that ran low 13's? Not to mention that being a NA motor. Until you show me a stock grinder that can beat my firehawk for what i paid for it then i will keep saying American muscle is the way to go.

13. that quote was from "Jap Cars Rule" on page three of this topic if you want to look at it

14. virtually every new small block these days put out over 250hp, a stock 94 formula firebird puts out 275hp. A stock 2001 slp firehawk puts out 335hp and runs a 13.3 quarter for under $35,000 when was the last time you saw a honda for under 35 g's that ran low 13's? Not to mention that being a NA motor. Until you show me a stock grinder that can beat my firehawk for what i paid for it then i will keep saying American muscle is the way to go.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So did you read what i said before you talked or what? you said basically the same thing that i did right after i said it

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 67Chevelle427</i>
    <b>virtually every new small block these days put out over 250hp, a stock 94 formula firebird puts out 275hp. A stock 2001 slp firehawk puts out 335hp and runs a 13.3 quarter for under $35,000 when was the last time you saw a honda for under 35 g's that ran low 13's? Not to mention that being a NA motor. Until you show me a stock grinder that can beat my firehawk for what i paid for it then i will keep saying American muscle is the way to go.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So did you read what i said before you talked or what? you said basically the same thing that i did right after i said it

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My bad, I thought you wrote that bull shit about american cars.

16. its alright i just didnt know how to do the quotes yet <!-- Signature -->

17. That's because if you go any faster on a turn with those tanks you're sure to end up on your roof. American cars are a sign of raw power and toughness but when it comes off the drag strip and placed on something with turns...it's a gamble. I respect american cars but I'm not into drag racing, can't and never will be able to muster up alot of enthusiasm of going in one direction only.

18. Yo creo que eso lo dice todo

19. at least jap cars can go around croners - i have never read a magazine that has praised a yank cars handling - except yank mags (biased). i like the viper but corvette's look like shit and what is with the US sticking to pushrod tech, if it can be called tech, the skyline would own ne american car on a track, come to think of it does ne american car get even close to challenging the nurburgring lap time ......NO! get some perspective u moron yanks, and u wonder about the saying - stupud yanks, cause i don't.

20. This thread is shite! -1!

21. Well, the SVT focus, and Corvette Z06 have both been praised by Evo, and numerous other European Mags.